GOP fundraising and rape

The guy who raped these women was a GOP fundraiser you idiot

Has he been convicted? I thought innocent until proven guilty, but we know you liberals dont believe in that stuff...you just like technicalities to get guilty people off....it's what you do

that is in court you fool.

you didnt think OJ was innocent did you?

Well that's because I saw the trial, and yes he was guilty, has this guy had a trial, have you seen it? Because I've also seen the Duke Lacross case and even Zimmerman, funny how the original media narrative isnt quite the truth.

Did you come up with a punishment yet? And why are you ducking it? AGain if this guy is so evil, what should they do to him?

4 adult women who did not know each other pointed THIS man out as their rapist

TM is a liar.

According to TM my accusation is evidence that it's true.

really ?

you think that is why the police arrested him ?

No. I highly doubt that the police arrested him because you are a liar.

Im sure the police probably arrested him because someone filed a complaint against them and they were doing their job.

You're positively gleeful those women may have been raped so you can broad-brush the entire GOP.

Utterly despicable.

Ain't that the truth?

Immie

this is not glee you jsut dont understand humans enough to accept when your fellow Rs have done wrong

The man's actions have nothing whatsoever to do with his political party affiliation...

Why are you so dumb? Were you dropped on your head a lot as a child?

raped women do rape kits you jack asses.

You can bet they have hard evidence

TM is a liar.

According to TM my accusation is evidence that it's true.

really ?

you think that is why the police arrested him ?

No. I highly doubt that the police arrested him because you are a liar.

Im sure the police probably arrested him because someone filed a complaint against them and they were doing their job.

people dont get arrested on NO EVIDENCE.

I think hes guilty because 4 women who didnt know each other pointed him out as their rapist.

You're positively gleeful those women may have been raped so you can broad-brush the entire GOP.

Utterly despicable.

Ain't that the truth?

Immie

this is not glee you jsut dont understand humans enough to accept when your fellow Rs have done wrong

I expect you pissed in your Depends due to the joy of another accusation the moment you came across the article . Do you have any idea what the word accusation means?

Immie

Forum List

Back