GOP fundraising and rape

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.
I do enjoy logic.

dear fucking assholes.

calling victims liars to suit your political points is pretty fucking low

You do realize they need to prove they are victims right?

And the only one who thinks this scores any political points is you.

CaféAuLait;5652498 said:
And the republican party entered into a consent decree over thrity years ago to stop from being sued for keeping black voters from voting.

Now what evidence do you have that clinton harrassed anyone?

paul Jones has not proven out to be a good witness and these four women have given you NO reasons to disbelieve them.

if this guy was a dem you would not be defending him.

You didnt defend OJ did you?

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

Nah, I did not defend OJ, BUT know many who did that based such on race, not political party. Sickening, but he was allowed to have his trial and after the trial I believe him to be guilty but because of the poor job by the pros he was not found guilty. I've not defened the man in the OP.

wrong thread this one is about robmoneys rapist friend

4 adult women said this guy raped them fellas.

he will get a fair trial but any sane person knows its pretty damn likely he raped them

An sane person waits till they have evidence before jumping to conclusions.

4 women pointing him out as their rapist is evidence you asshole

No. It's an accusation.

Evidence involves medical examination. Actual testimony under oath. An analysis of the credibility of the witnesses. Any third party witnesses. Any physical evidence to support their claim.

We know that the wording connecting "GOP and rape" is deliberate and calculated even though the connection to the GOP far fetched and yet the liberal media spent millions in time and effort ignoring "Clinton and rape" which was a very real possibility and far,far more important to the future of the United States than a fund raiser in Nevada.

Truth is still a pussy and likes to bash rapists, but then wants to cuddle with them afterwards......keep talking crime, you're doing so well ;)

dear fucking assholes.

You do realize they need to prove they are victims right?

And the only one who thinks this scores any political points is you.

have you ever heard of a rape kit and DNA?

Yep. Yet, we dont have those right now. They may have been done. But nothing is presented. We have accusations.

This is precisely why we have trials. To present evidence before a jury of our peers so political hacks dont jump to conclusions and condemn people for their own biased reasons.

The guy who raped these women was a GOP fundraiser you idiot

Has he been convicted? I thought innocent until proven guilty, but we know you liberals dont believe in that stuff...you just like technicalities to get guilty people off....it's what you do

According to TM's logic. Billl Clinton is guilty of rape because he's been accused of rape. And she defends a rapist. What a horrible person.

at this point we have zero evidence that these four women can be trusted at all. We have a criminal justice system for a reason. It's so that we can be judged by a jury of our peers after the evidence is presented.
I do enjoy logic.

dear fucking assholes.

lying to suit your political points is pretty fucking shitty too TM.....and yes you have lied before....

Reading TderpM's threads is like driving past a car wreck, you KNOW you shouldn't, but you look anyway...

Forum List

Back