GOP Debate In Charleston Tonight--8 Eastern

In a primary where debates have been the driving factor, few are as momentous as the one tonight.

Capping the campaign’s most tumultuous day so far – with Rick Perry dropping out and endorsing Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum newly certified as the winner of the Iowa caucuses – the debate will test both men’s fortunes as well as the frontrunner, Mitt Romney.

With only four candidates on the stage, the candidates will have far more time to make their cases to a national audience and will be able to further train their attacks on Romney, as polls show the race tightening between him and Gingrich in South Carolina. The debate airs at 8 p.m. on CNN.

much more: Candidates meet in Charleston for GOP debate - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Gingrich/Romney ticket :D

untitledii.png

so if Paul collapses, who will give him mouth to dentures? Im pretty sure if Bachmann fainted, Perry and Romney would fight to the death to give her mouth to mouth.

That was a sucky answer from Romney about the taxes issue. I really don't care about the taxes issue but withholding something till "after" the nomination doesn't look good. Newt hit him after that one... ouch.

I don't know which hotel Santurum is staying at in SC, but I do know that there was a big UPS truck must have pulled up in front, today, and delivered Rick a huge set of BALLS.

:clap2:

All the releasing of taxes is bullshit. And Newt attacked the mod over wanted to give him a chance to answer about him wanting an open marriage.

Its to throw up.

Newt is brilliant in that he attacks in order to draw attention away from his lies. He was in the wrong. He was the one who cheated on his wives and lied to the AND the country. And yet, he attacks and lies, and the crowd gives him a standing ovation for it.

The rest - Its the same ole thing. Lots of generalities, no specifics and more than a few lies and the crowd loves it.

Repubs don't want to think. They want to be told what to think. They like these non-answers for the same reason(s) they like such low-live scum as foxNOTnews, lushbo and Baby Huey Beckerhead. They get told what to think and then repeat it - ad nauseum.

Tomorrow, there will be on-line lists of their lies and virtually NO Repub/rw voter will read them.

And so, the lies continue.

I think Romney and Santorum have been hitting this debate apart. Ron Paul has had some great moments and no weak problems. Newts been his strong debate self but has also been floored a few times.

This is so much better with only four people.

I don't know which hotel Santurum is staying at in SC, but I do know that there was a big UPS truck must have pulled up in front, today, and delivered Rick a huge set of BALLS.

I've been watching this and thinking, for the first time I really think I could vote for this guy with absolutely no second thought.

I've been watching this and thinking, for the first time I really think I could vote for this guy with absolutely no second thought.

Wait til its YOUR rights he wants outlawed.

Forum List

Back