So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Personally, I think Trump won. Like the quote from the 1983 movie "WarGames", the only winning move is not to play.

How Trump Won The Debate He Shunned​

"As Republican presidential hopefuls duked it out onstage in the first GOP debate, Donald Trump and his allies embarked on a different strategy: Wage a social media war.

Instead of flying into Milwaukee to let his rivals take shots at the king, Trump opted for a more hospitable option: a Tucker Carlson interview aired on X, formerly known as Twitter. The intention was far from ambiguous. The former President relishes upstaging and outshining his adversaries, and siphoning away an audience for one of the biggest early events of the election epitomized a Trumpian tactic. It would serve to humiliate not only the other candidates running for the GOP nomination, but Fox News, the once-friendly network that has since turned against him."

How Trump Won the Debate he Shunned
There was a debate?

The most important lesson to be understood (that most probably never will understand) is that Trump's business savvy and use of unorthodox tactics is what makes him excellent presidential material and that, my good friends = good for America! Buffoons like Biden will do nothing but slander other world leaders and keep the US in a perpetual state of war while Trump knows how to look someone in the eye, shake their hand firmly, come to an agreement with them, and together achieve peace & prosperity for everyone.

Well that's not what happened between him and the democrats and many in his own party.

Well that's not what happened between him and the democrats and many in his own party.
Well, yes. What we need to understand may be shocking but here it is:

International politics is a game of survival and/or dominance. The dominance part is what American leaders and many prominent leaders of powerful and influential countries have been engaged in. But there have been world leaders who have tried to make peace by cooperating with other leaders such as Mikael Gorbatjov, Alexander Dubček, Jimmy Carter, Fidel Castro, Nelson Mandela, and a few others. Unfortunately, they were thwarted by the people who were more interested in the dominant part of the equation.

National politics is saturated with the dominant aspect of politics so that politicians within a nation see each other as opponents.

It is my personal conviction that Donald Trump and Vladmir Putin are interested in cooperation to make their nations (and consequently the world) peaceful and prosperous. Did I address your comment adequately?

So you are saying that it wasn't Trump on the tape...

Trump or his legal team have not stated this...

Deep Fakes are easy to identify by forensics..

You are clinging on to nothing... This tape was analysed immediately and verified before put into evidence..
Seriously, just think for a second, stop rabbiting stuff and just think of what you are saying..
Try not being a jerk. Look, what I am saying is, right now, no one has all the evidence, and like it or not, Trump is presumed innocent.

So, before you tell me how trustworthy the evidence is, or how I should act, or think about this, I say prove it in court.

But, you’ll probably never have the chance.

Try not being a jerk. Look, what I am saying is, right now, no one has all the evidence, and like it or not, Trump is presumed innocent.

So, before you tell me how trustworthy the evidence is, or how I should act, or think about this, I say prove it in court.

But, you’ll probably never have the chance.
What's the big deal? The man is willing and capable of making America Great and you're all making a stink about him grabbing someone's twat. Who hasn't copped a feel or two in their life?

What's the big deal? The man is willing and capable of making America Great and you're all making a stink about him grabbing someone's twat. Who hasn't copped a feel or two in their life?
I think I need a confused thanks button. You talking to me?

1692995041359.gif

I think I need a confused thanks button. You talking to me?
Back in the 50s and early 60s, it was fairly common practice to "goose" the chicks particularly if she was "loose". I'm not saying it's OK (and looking back on it I realize that it wasn't) but there were many commonplace things that were weird like steering a woman by her elbow.

Forum List

Back