GOP Debate In Charleston Tonight--8 Eastern

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
In a primary where debates have been the driving factor, few are as momentous as the one tonight.

Capping the campaign’s most tumultuous day so far – with Rick Perry dropping out and endorsing Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum newly certified as the winner of the Iowa caucuses – the debate will test both men’s fortunes as well as the frontrunner, Mitt Romney.

With only four candidates on the stage, the candidates will have far more time to make their cases to a national audience and will be able to further train their attacks on Romney, as polls show the race tightening between him and Gingrich in South Carolina. The debate airs at 8 p.m. on CNN.

much more: Candidates meet in Charleston for GOP debate - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Since it's down to the four who actually want to be President, it should be interesting.

Since it's down to the four who actually want to be President, it should be interesting.

If we're to take the media's word for it, Paul doesn't really want to be president.

He worries me that he would run as an Independent. That would mean he wants Obama to have a second term...:confused:

Paul is......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVo8g7T39A4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company - YouTube[/ame]

If we're to take the media's word for it, Paul doesn't really want to be president.

He worries me that he would run as an Independent. That would mean he wants Obama to have a second term...:confused:

He's not running 3rd party. He didn't do it in 2008 why would he do it now? Why don't you people just listen to him? Even though the media is trying their hardest to make it look like he might, straight from his own mouth is "no".

And it's disingenuous to assume that if for some reason he did, it's got something to do with Obama. You obviously don't know the man well enough if you think that.

He's not running 3rd party. He didn't do it in 2008 why would he do it now? Why don't you people just listen to him? Even though the media is trying their hardest to make it look like he might, straight from his own mouth is "no".

And it's disingenuous to assume that if for some reason he did, it's got something to do with Obama. You obviously don't know the man well enough if you think that.

I have listened to him. That's why I don't expect him to run 3rd party. Would be nice if some of his more rabid supporters would listen to him though. Im glad you do.

I already miss having Sarah and Michelle debating in those short short mini-skirts. {and watching Mitt and Rick checking them out when they were off camera}

I have listened to him. That's why I don't expect him to run 3rd party. Would be nice if some of his more rabid supporters would listen to him though. Im glad you do.

The man singlehandedly cured me of my apathy and i credit him greatly in my finally realizing it was time to grow up and care about something that mattered. I know him about as well as anyone who doesn't actually know him personally.

The man singlehandedly cured me of my apathy and i credit him greatly in my finally realizing it was time to grow up and care about something that mattered. I know him about as well as anyone who doesn't actually know him personally.

I have no doubt that you do. You are one of the few admitting that he isnt going to go third party. It's some of the others that I question.

I have no doubt that you do. You are one of the few admitting that he isnt going to go third party. It's some of the others that I question.

I'm not aware of any Paul supporters on this board who think he'll run 3rd party. A real Paul supporter takes Paul at his word because he clearly has a proven track record of doing exactly what he says he'll do.

I think Newt's answer was lame. Of course his personal conduct is a relevant issue. Character matters.

And why exactly did he say he offered friends to give their character references? They have no clue what private conversations Newt and his wife had.

I liked Ron Pauls answer about getting the government out of way.

Forum List

Back