GOP Debate In Charleston Tonight--8 Eastern

I am clearly leaning towards Romney or Santorum. But honestly, I think I can support any of these men over Obama still.

Its to throw up.

Newt is brilliant in that he attacks in order to draw attention away from his lies. He was in the wrong. He was the one who cheated on his wives and lied to the AND the country. And yet, he attacks and lies, and the crowd gives him a standing ovation for it.

The rest - Its the same ole thing. Lots of generalities, no specifics and more than a few lies and the crowd loves it.

Repubs don't want to think. They want to be told what to think. They like these non-answers for the same reason(s) they like such low-live scum as foxNOTnews, lushbo and Baby Huey Beckerhead. They get told what to think and then repeat it - ad nauseum.

Tomorrow, there will be on-line lists of their lies and virtually NO Repub/rw voter will read them.

And so, the lies continue.

Put down the bong for a minute and listen to Santurum.
I heard very specific plans, myself.

All three outside of Newt are dodging the tax release issue.

Because it's a non-issue.

According to the crowd and middle America its an issue. And if continual dodging is the norm it will be a big issue. It may not have an impact on the general but its a hot topic for the nomination. And Romney yet again, fucked it up.

According to the crowd and middle America its an issue. And if continual dodging is the norm it will be a big issue. It may not have an impact on the general but its a hot topic for the nomination. And Romney yet again, fucked it up.

I don't think so.

I think he clearly, and un-apologetically, summarized how he got to be where he is and that he earned all that he has regardless of how much that happens to be.

Middle America has it's own taxes to worry about they're not concerned about anybody elses. Gingrich has been sliding slowly in this debate, he's doing worse then Romney.

This debate makes me want to contribute to the Santorum campaign.

Forum List

Back