So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Actually, it did...

Here's the thing. If the thing leaked from a lab, then the outbreak would have been in the neighborhood around the lab. Not in a Wet Market 7 miles away across a river.

Fauci isn't in charge of the NIH, how would he know that they paid a subcontractor to pay a subcontractor who paid the Chinese... (which frankly, who hasn't subcontracted with the Chinese!)
Two Wuhan lab workers were "Patient zero".
The virus was not as found in nature, it was modified.
There is no animal link. The bat caves are 1,000 miles from Wuhan.
Fau-Chi paid for gain-of-function research and his new virus killed millions.

Two Wuhan lab workers were "Patient zero".

No, they weren't. They had something, but no one proved it was Covid and it was months before the first outbreak.

The virus was not as found in nature, it was modified.
There is no animal link. The bat caves are 1,000 miles from Wuhan.

Obviously, you've never been shopping at a Chinese market... Every time I go with the soon to be wife, I find something else weird there, and that's the Chinese markets in THIS country.

No, they weren't. They had something, but no one proved it was Covid and it was months before the first outbreak.
Obviously, you've never been shopping at a Chinese market... Every time I go with the soon to be wife, I find something else weird there, and that's the Chinese markets in THIS country.
You're grasping at straws that aren't there.

Fau-Chi paid Wuhan Lab for GOF research, and that created the Covid pandemic.
Any other story is bullshit.

You're grasping at straws that aren't there.

Fau-Chi paid Wuhan Lab for GOF research, and that created the Covid pandemic.
Any other story is bullshit.

Except that didn't happen.
Fauci wasn't in charge of NIH, he was in charge of NAIAD.
NIH didn't contract the Wuhan Lab, they contracted biomedical companies, that subcontracted other companies, a few of which did business with the Wuhan Lab.
And they weren't working on anything near Covid.

Except that didn't happen.
Fauci wasn't in charge of NIH, he was in charge of NAIAD.
NIH didn't contract the Wuhan Lab, they contracted biomedical companies, that subcontracted other companies, a few of which did business with the Wuhan Lab. And they weren't working on anything near Covid.
1. Fau-Chi wanted the gain-of-function research even though he was told not to do it by the Obama admin in 2014

2. Fau-Chi went around the stop by funding the Wuhan Lab's GOF research via Eco-Health Alliance in 2017

3. The engineered Covid virus infected lab workers and caused a global pandemic killing millions

4. You can post the Chinese version of events as many times as you like.

4. You can post the Chinese version of events as many times as you like.

China didn't fuck this up... Trump did.

China actually did what we SHOULD have done. They locked down the country and imposed strict containment measures.

Trump sat on his hands for three months, undermined efforts to contain the thing and lied about how serious it was.

China didn't fuck this up... Trump did.
China actually did what we SHOULD have done. They locked down the country and imposed strict containment measures.
Trump sat on his hands for three months, undermined efforts to contain the thing and lied about how serious it was.
You keep typing lies with no proof.
I keep giving you credible links proving my assertions.
See the difference?

Fau-Chi's funding of GOF research killed millions. Trump's Warp Speed saved millions of lives. See the difference?

Forum List

Back