GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year

Reminds me of half of Obama's cabinet.

If you have a point to be made, why don't you compare and contrast the 'half of Obama's cabinet' with Foley.
Ok. Foley didn't cheat on his taxes, he took advantage of "legal" loopholes that were available to him. Obama's buddies flat out didn't pay their taxes. In other words, they are tax cheats. Any more comparisons you would like to make, hypocrite?
As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Hopefully you idiots will stop voting for these candidates.

A wealthy Republican candidate who owns a vintage Ferrari and a fighter jet effectively paid no federal income tax for the third year in a row.

The real 47 percent GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year

"Tom Foley owns a multi-million dollar mansion, two British fighter jets, and a $5-million-dollar yacht, yet takes advantage of tax loopholes middle-class families can only dream about, allowing him to pay no income taxes for three years,"

It would be nice if these stupid liberals (but then I repeat myself) would spell out these loopholes.
Of course if they did, I could point out the idiocy of the claim.

Hopefully you idiots will stop voting for these candidates.

A wealthy Republican candidate who owns a vintage Ferrari and a fighter jet effectively paid no federal income tax for the third year in a row.

The real 47 percent GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year

Congratulations, you've learned the difference between wealth and income. This is why rich liberals carry on about raising the income tax. They know it won't impact them very much because they've already structured their income to avoid it being taxed as ordinary income.

Ok. Foley didn't cheat on his taxes, he took advantage of "legal" loopholes that were available to him. Obama's buddies flat out didn't pay their taxes. In other words, they are tax cheats. Any more comparisons you would like to make, hypocrite?
As Obama demands rich Americans pay more in taxes the IRS reveals 36 Obama aides are far behind in their taxes by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

-I never wrote he cheated.

-Many middle class can't pay their bills after Republicans/corporate America/wall street crashed the economy.

-Actual tax cheats: Darryl Strawberry, Pete Rose, Lindsey Vonn, Martha Stewart, Wesley Snipes, Al Capone, Leona Helmsley, and Ty Warner.

-I fully admit how much I make, how I do it, and my tax bill. How am I a hypocrite? A hypocrite is Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott who sustained a debilitating injury that left him in a wheelchair. He used tax based programs for rehabilitation (which he was fully entitled) but now wants to remove these programs in the GOP 'I've got mine and fuck everyone else' sociopath rant.

-Can you list any plans Foley has for improving the economy and helping the middle class?

"Tom Foley owns a multi-million dollar mansion, two British fighter jets, and a $5-million-dollar yacht, yet takes advantage of tax loopholes middle-class families can only dream about, allowing him to pay no income taxes for three years,"

It would be nice if these stupid liberals (but then I repeat myself) would spell out these loopholes.

I'll spell them out. Every tax change during Republican administrations and/or written by Republicans since 1970. You're Welcome!

Congratulations, you've learned the difference between wealth and income. This is why rich liberals carry on about raising the income tax. They know it won't impact them very much because they've already structured their income to avoid it being taxed as ordinary income.

Wealth is what you have due to income.

Who are they? How have 'they' structured their income to avoid it being taxed as ordinary income?

I'll spell them out. Every tax change during Republican administrations and/or written by Republicans since 1970. You're Welcome!

Are you gonna spell them out, or just whine like a liberal?

I think I am detecting quite a bit of jealousy from you grasshopper.....yes, yes indeed...

I'm pro The American Worker, why should I be jealous? What I don't understand is that there are middle class folks that would vote for this guy.

I think I am detecting quite a bit of jealousy from you grasshopper.....yes, yes indeed...

I'm pro The American Worker, why should I be jealous? What I don't understand is that there are middle class folks that would vote for this guy.

No, no you're not. You wish to enact laws that will destroy the middle class. You are a Marxist/Progressive and that is very obvious. You don't give a flying fuck about the "American Worker" other than how can you fool them into voting for moronic failed economic theories that have done nothing but lead to the deaths of millions of workers.

-I never wrote he cheated.

-Many middle class can't pay their bills after Republicans/corporate America/wall street crashed the economy.

-Actual tax cheats: Darryl Strawberry, Pete Rose, Lindsey Vonn, Martha Stewart, Wesley Snipes, Al Capone, Leona Helmsley, and Ty Warner.

-I fully admit how much I make, how I do it, and my tax bill. How am I a hypocrite? A hypocrite is Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott who sustained a debilitating injury that left him in a wheelchair. He used tax based programs for rehabilitation (which he was fully entitled) but now wants to remove these programs in the GOP 'I've got mine and fuck everyone else' sociopath rant.

-Can you list any plans Foley has for improving the economy and helping the middle class?
I didn't say you said he cheated. You wanted a comparison made and I did that. And your list of "actual tax cheats" leaves out quite a few tax cheaters in the Obama administration. Want me to list them or do you concede this argument? PS, you are a hypocrite because you criticize Republicans for doing less egregious things than those whom you support.

Where does the radical left come up with this stuff? Legal Loopholes only illustrate the incompetence of the gigantic federal bureaucracy. If a guy can find a loophole big enough to fit his freaking "fighter jet" and Ferrari I say God bless his smart ass.

Forum List

Back