GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year

kerry-avoid-taxes-on-yacht.jpg

charlie-rangel-tax-cheat.png

4ibl38.jpg

Explain why you didn't complain about John Kerry registering his six million dollar yacht in Delaware instead of Massachusetts where he lived and where the yacht was generally berthed so that he could avoid taxes on it?

Because the company that he leased it to charter operates out of that State.

Or why you haven't started a string about Tom Daschle...or Timothy Geithner...or Charlie Rangel...all of whom flat out cheated on their taxes!

The thread isn't about tax cheats. The thread is whether a 1%er with no plan to help the middle class recover should be elected.

You're a hypocrite because you don't put your money where your mouth is. You think people should pay more in taxes but you refuse to do so yourself if you can get away with it.

I think charities should receive more money so I donate a substantial portion of my income to charities. Sometimes I take the deductions, sometimes I don't.

If you think the government should have more money you should voluntarily donate more to it, but you don't. Therefore you are a hypocrite.

I walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk. The lowest wage in my company is $23.50/hr.

I think 1%er's with zero plan to help the middle class to recover is a bad idea.

I donates over one million dollars last year.

If you don't take a legal deduction you're an idiot.

Do I think that corporations making tens of billions net should get preference in taxation? No.

Ah, yes...another internet chat board millionaire! Someone get me my hip boots...it's getting deep in here!:udaman:

Or why you haven't started a string about Tom Daschle...or Timothy Geithner...or Charlie Rangel...all of whom flat out cheated on their taxes!

The thread isn't about tax cheats. The thread is whether a 1%er with no plan to help the middle class recover should be elected.

Interesting concept, 1%er! I take it that if you don't think someone should be elected without a plan to help the middle class recover, that you can tell us all what Barack Obama's plan is to help the middle class recover after he's been in office for 6 years?

Hopefully you idiots will stop voting for these candidates.

A wealthy Republican candidate who owns a vintage Ferrari and a fighter jet effectively paid no federal income tax for the third year in a row.

The real 47 percent GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year

Congratulations, you've learned the difference between wealth and income. This is why rich liberals carry on about raising the income tax. They know it won't impact them very much because they've already structured their income to avoid it being taxed as ordinary income.
That.

Hopefully you idiots will stop voting for these candidates.

A wealthy Republican candidate who owns a vintage Ferrari and a fighter jet effectively paid no federal income tax for the third year in a row.

The real 47 percent GOP candidate with a Ferrari pays no federal income taxes for third year

LMAO..pssst..democrats avoid paying taxes, too. Shocking, I know

Who writes the tax code?

Go complain to them.
Conservatives have been trying to get rid of the IRS for years.

Actually, the Republican most democrats love to hate closed a lot of loopholes when he cut the top rate to 28%.

Can you please explain how lowering the top rate closes loopholes. Lowering the top rate would reduce the effective rate, because you'll continue to deduct your yacht and Gulf Stream jet.

The two are not the same. When Reagan lowered the top rate, he also closed a lot of the existing loopholes. You can only deduct your yacht and jet if you can prove they were used for business purposes, and you can only deduct the actual use for business. If I work out of my house, I can deduct the room I work in, but only that room.

Of course, but we don't have a tax on wealth in this country, so once you pay tax on what you earn, it doesn't get taxed again until you die.

So using your wealth to create income shouldn't be taxed?

Sometimes it gets taxed when you die.

The additional income generated would be taxed, but the original amount would not be. Consider this: You win a buttload of money in the lottery. You take the lump sum, and after paying taxes, you have $50 million left, free and clear. If you do nothing with that money but spend it, you could live a wealthy lifestyle and have zero income. And yes, the death tax is a problem.

Warren Buffet comes to mind. One trick he uses is to take most of his income in capital gains, which is taxed at a much lower rate than ordinary income. Most of the wealthy do this.

Capital gains for people with adjusted gross pay of more than $250,000.00/yr should be taxed as income, including FICA.
[/quote]

Should be, or are by law?

You're a hypocrite because you don't put your money where your mouth is. You think people should pay more in taxes but you refuse to do so yourself if you can get away with it.

I think charities should receive more money so I donate a substantial portion of my income to charities. Sometimes I take the deductions, sometimes I don't.

If you think the government should have more money you should voluntarily donate more to it, but you don't. Therefore you are a hypocrite.

I walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk. The lowest wage in my company is $23.50/hr.

I think 1%er's with zero plan to help the middle class to recover is a bad idea.

I donates over one million dollars last year.

If you don't take a legal deduction you're an idiot.

Do I think that corporations making tens of billions net should get preference in taxation? No.

If you think the government needs more money why don't you voluntarily donate more to it?

Are you sure about that? Not everyone has the inclination to increase their wealth. Many are happy with their current work/life balance, many just never got a good break, and plenty have eschewed materialism altogether.

Do you use wealth as a measure of intelligence? Value to society?

I am smarter than Mr H.

Not everyone has the inclination to better themselves? Would you like to name someone?

That's not what I said. I said that not everyone has the inclination to increase their wealth.

No, no you're not. You wish to enact laws that will destroy the middle class. You are a Marxist/Progressive and that is very obvious. You don't give a flying fuck about the "American Worker" other than how can you fool them into voting for moronic failed economic theories that have done nothing but lead to the deaths of millions of workers.

More bloviating......

Sure, simply dismiss it as 'bloviating.' You ignore the hypocrisy your party uses, "We're for the middle class! We sympathize with them!" they say, yet, they live high off the hog. Please, drop the charade.

Obama is worth nearly $12 million, but apparently he deserved to be elected, twice. So what has he done to help the middle class 'recover'?

Forum List

Back