Good quote from Elisabeth Warren

OK, so you admit there is no real issue here.

I've already posted several articles that state that there is an unexplained gap, in damn near every field. I don't believe it's a big coincidence or that all women in America are inherently inferior to men.

But like I said, I also don't think it's a real issue, as the gap is relatively small and closing on its own, and there are laws in place that people can take advantage of.

I believe in equal pay for equal work and I don't think an employeer should have the right to pay you less based on your gender, your race, your religion, or the color of your skin.

However, I think the whole thing is a mostly manufactured issue. There are laws in place that prevent discrimination and no one is suggesting eliminating them, and the pay gap is closing on its own.
Pretty much.

Again, while I think there is a pay gap, I don't think all our problems can be solved by the government. The government has done as much as it can to ensure equal protection under the law and, IMO, the pay gap will close all on its own.

Last edited:
There are two constants in life. The sun comes up in the east every morning and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass. Life goes on.

and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass.

Dudleys a Woman?......here i thought he was an 80+ Old Timing Man in a home....:eusa_eh:

Dudley's a pussy, hence my calling it her. :eusa_whistle:

well i cant argue that.....certainly Dudley doesnt give me a reason too....he wont even stand up for himself when i asked him to explain why he is saying something about himself that is not true....he just tries to avoid answering.....so your probably right.....

A bigger problem than "unwanted" pregnancies is WANTED pregnancies as a ticket to government benefits. All an unmarried girl has to do is show up at the welfare office with a positive pregnancy test and she is set up with her own apartment, medical insurance, food and spending money for the next 18 years (and longer if she keeps repeating the process).

A bigger problem than "unwanted" pregnancies is WANTED pregnancies as a ticket to government benefits. All an unmarried girl has to do is show up at the welfare office with a positive pregnancy test and she is set up with her own apartment, medical insurance, food and spending money for the next 18 years (and longer if she keeps repeating the process).

Wrong thread?

“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work, and access to birth control, in 2012. These issues were resolved years ago – until the Republicans brought them back.”

qft

If they were resolved years ago, then why do we need the Lilly Leadbeder Equal Pay Act?

The fact is they were resolved years ago, but liberals will never be satisfied. They will keep shouting "racism" and "sexism" until doomsday.

Republicans didn't bring them back, Democrats did.

I believe in equal pay for equal work...

Why don't you show us two people who work equally in every way...their performance, their results, their attendance, their efficiency, their interaction with colleagues...EVERYTHING.

Show us that and you might have a basis in reality for your belief.

So you believe that it is the man who is always beating women out in the categories you list and that is why they get paid more?

Equal pay for everyone who works the same job and not your opinion on who is better at it. If someone is slacking, taking lots of time off, efficiency issues, etc. fire them but don't act like one person should get more than another if they're doing the same job.

Why don't you show us two people who work equally in every way...their performance, their results, their attendance, their efficiency, their interaction with colleagues...EVERYTHING.

So you believe that it is the man who is always beating women out in the categories you list and that is why they get paid more?

Equal pay for everyone who works the same job and not your opinion on who is better at it. If someone is slacking, taking lots of time off, efficiency issues, etc. fire them but don't act like one person should get more than another if they're doing the same job.

Pardon me while I'm skeptical of your managerial experience.
There are lots of reasons why some people get more money than others. Gender isn't one of them.

“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work, and access to birth control, in 2012. These issues were resolved years ago – until the Republicans brought them back.”

qft

I want to be blunt, Elizabeth Warren is a fraud who lied about being an American Indian to get an advantage in employment.

No surprise that you admire her - she and you have similar ethics, well NO ethics, to be precise.

trojan22count.jpg

There's your access.

When did anyone ever stop you or Warren or Fluke from going to a drugstore?

Shitting Bull claims there were "INDIANS NOT ALLOWED" signs out front....

Wow, you're not exactly a captain of industry are you? While two people may be doing the same job, you will NEVER find two people producing the same results. One is always going to be superior to the other and that's the one that gets the better raise. Show us two people that perform identically in every way and you might have an argument.

Think of it this way: If women performed EXACTLY as their male counterparts, why in the world would an employer ever pay for a man? Answer...they wouldn't!

qft

I see you have bought into the lie that Republicans are trying to kill women.

Yeah, I'd also like to know who doesn't have access to birth control.

I'd also like to see the statistics that show that, if a man and a woman with equal education, qualifications, experience, training and time spent working make different incomes.

Thanks.

If I did that it would show that women get paid more than men.

Male

Women doctors make less than men: study

Both articles say the same thing, that even accounting for other factors like hours worked, experience, education and fields of study, there is still an unexplained pay gap.

_storysmartredirect

Wiki is not a study, and the Reuters thing just shows that the only place women have trouble getting equal pay is in academia, which is run by people who believe the government should make sure women in business get equal pay. does that tell you anything, or are you going to blame that on Bush?

Last edited:
Yeah because birth control for women is the most things on peoples minds this election season. Not that they are unemployed or their house has been forclosed on or our country just dropped the ball in Libya and 4 Americans are dead. Yep that is what we care about. You are a left wing hack.. Go up Obama's ass again..

:anj_stfu::asshole:

Nothing more personal than government trying to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body...with your relationships. That gets attention right away. Just ask the Susan B. Komen Charity.

Did I say anything about the goverment dictating what people should make, no. But thanks for the straw man.

Then why exactly were you bitching about so called equal pay? What do you propose?

Who says I'm bitching about equal pay?

The 1st pages is filled with people suggesting there is no pay gap between men and women, when in fact there is one.

Not in the part of the world run by Republicans.

typo

Wow, you're not exactly a captain of industry are you? While two people may be doing the same job, you will NEVER find two people producing the same results. One is always going to be superior to the other and that's the one that gets the better raise. Show us two people that perform identically in every way and you might have an argument.

Think of it this way: If women performed EXACTLY as their male counterparts, why in the world would an employer ever pay for a man? Answer...they wouldn't!

Proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back