Good quote from Elisabeth Warren

“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work, and access to birth control, in 2012. These issues were resolved years ago – until the Republicans brought them back.”

qft

Once again a leftie talking about some faux war on the vaginas of America.

Free birth control would save insurers and the country tens of billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of bortions, but angry old white RWers have to be able to keep women down and tell them what they can do. A-holes.

Elizabeth Warren thinks Massachusetts women are stupid

Link
Warren: Scott Brown had exactly one changed to vote equal pay for equal work and he voted no.

Warren is referring to the Paycheck Fairness Act which has absolutely nothing to do with equal pay. The Equal Pay Act was voted into law in the 1960s and has remained intact since then. The Paycheck Fairness Act is about lawsuits and forcing employers to allow people to discuss their pay at work, something that would create havoc in the workplace for all employees, never mind women. The Act would necessarily hurt women in the workforce but that doesn’t stop Warren from lying about it. Not only would it hurt women but it would hurt business and the economy but vulture lawyers like Warren would sure have a field day. (See Warren's work against women with Dow Chemical)
Warren: He had exactly one chance to vote for insurance coverage for birth control and other preventative services for women, he voted no.

Amusing that Warren is referring to the Blunt Amendment that Teddy Kennedy also agreed with that doesn’t force religious employers to provide any type of services that are against their religious beliefs – i.e., birth control and abortion. Apparently Warren wants to force Catholic institutions to now pay for abortions. Remember also that women can get birth control for around $9 a month at their local pharmacies. Of course, Warren believes women are too stupid to take care of themselves so big Daddy government has to step on the religious rights of institutions to make sure they take care of women.

The woman is seriously not telling the truth.

Free birth control would save insurers and the country tens of billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of bortions, but angry old white RWers have to be able to keep women down and tell them what they can do. A-holes.

And there it is, just as I said. The extortion. Hold a gun to the taxpayers' heads and shout, "Pay for our birth control or pay for our kids!!!"

Fucking bullshit that enables irresponsible behavior.

We have free birth control. You can walk into any free clinic, health department, or PP in the nation and get a handful of condoms for free.

So it looks like you're bitching about nothing. In other words, it's just another day at the office.

If you read any of the articles I posted, you would see that almost all fields, even in female dominated fields, women make less. And they make less even when you account for all the issues that have been brought up, like maternity leave.

That is because they usually work less hours than men in the same job.

They account for that.

They don't account for the fact that women have less experience than men.

And there it is, just as I said. The extortion. Hold a gun to the taxpayers' heads and shout, "Pay for our birth control or pay for our kids!!!"

Fucking bullshit that enables irresponsible behavior.

...and an ever-growing population of loyal Democrat voters.

There is no "war on the vaginas" of American women. Seriously stop letting the liars convince you that there are a bunch of righty rich white guys who give a damn about the vaginas of strangers especially the vaginas of lefty women.

Look past the false talking points the blogs are feeding you.

Maybe Elizabeth Warren never had a man use a ribbed for her pleasure condom with her....and feels that
she lost out on a wonderful experience.

So she wants to blame that night on Republicans.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that single women under 30 are earning more then single men under 30.

Yeah. I knew it.

Income Gap Closing: Women On Pace To Outearn Men

Huffington Post, so libbies can know it's true.

In remarkable shift from even a decade ago, the majority of working wives will out-earn their husbands in the next generation, according to Time magazine's cover story this week.

it's not just married women who are breadwinning. In the majority of U.S. metro areas, single women with no children in their 20s outearned their male peers, according to Time's story. In Dallas, for example, a 20-something woman makes $1.18 to a man's $1.

Here is the source article from Time: How Women's Wealth Is Changing Society - TIME

There is no "war on the vaginas" of American women. Seriously stop letting the liars convince you that there are a bunch of righty rich white guys who give a damn about the vaginas of strangers especially the vaginas of lefty women.

Look past the false talking points the blogs are feeding you.

Oh its so good to see you. I can't get in. I hope a couple of posters here have let you know that I am beyond Fred Flintstone level at 30 kps. I can't get into anything.

Well some people are happy:D I hope this works.

Forum List

Back