Good quote from Elisabeth Warren

Yeah, I'd also like to know who doesn't have access to birth control.

I'd also like to see the statistics that show that, if a man and a woman with equal education, qualifications, experience, training and time spent working make different incomes.

Thanks.

Seriously! I have a bachelors degree from a university and my wife has an associates degree from a junior college. She makes about 35% more than I do and I make damn good money. True story! :thup:

That's just because she's so much better looking!

:lol:

Yeah, I'd also like to know who doesn't have access to birth control.

I'd also like to see the statistics that show that, if a man and a woman with equal education, qualifications, experience, training and time spent working make different incomes.

Thanks.

Seriously! I have a bachelors degree from a university and my wife has an associates degree from a junior college. She makes about 35% more than I do and I make damn good money. True story! :thup:

That's just because she's so much better looking!

:lol:

Tru dat homeskillet! :D

“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work, and access to birth control, in 2012. These issues were resolved years ago – until the Republicans brought them back.”

qft

Another example of the contempt the left has for American voters. If these issues had been settled years ago in the minds of American voters, she would not have to address them in this election regardless of what her opponent says or thinks.

This is a blatant insult to Massachusetts voters.

It is a good quote from Elizabeth Warren. It shows she is out of touch, entitlement-minded, weak on real issues, playing the class warfare card instead of actually interested in helping people, and of course a huge fucking liar.
There is no candidate out there I'd rather see lose by an enormous margin than fucking Fauxcohontas. She is the liberal wet dream and a total asshole.

Yeah because birth control for women is the most things on peoples minds this election season. Not that they are unemployed or their house has been forclosed on or our country just dropped the ball in Libya and 4 Americans are dead. Yep that is what we care about. You are a left wing hack.. Go up Obama's ass again..

:anj_stfu::asshole:

why would they care about Libya? They don't. Nobody really does outside of people who pay attention to politics.

Male

Women doctors make less than men: study

Both articles say the same thing, that even accounting for other factors like hours worked, experience, education and fields of study, there is still an unexplained pay gap.

_storysmartredirect

Cry me a fucking river. Why do football players get millions to play while we all work?
Answer: Because that's their deemed value.
Is it dumb? Yep but that's life deal with it or buy a lot of Kleenexs

Male

Both articles say the same thing, that even accounting for other factors like hours worked, experience, education and fields of study, there is still an unexplained pay gap.

Every doctor, male or female, is EXACTLY the same in every aspect of their job performance? I did not know that.

Tell you what, why don't you choose to support nothing but female doctors and leave the rest of us alone.

The idea that government should dictate what people are paid, be it minimum wages or so called 'equal pay' is insane. The unintended consequences are PROFOUND. But don't think too deeply there honey, it's all about what FEELS right...:eusa_eh:

The pubpots push for sharia law really would take us back to the Dark Ages if we allow it.

There are two constants in life. The sun comes up in the east every morning and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass. Life goes on.

and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass.

Dudleys a Woman?......here i thought he was an 80+ Old Timing Man in a home....:eusa_eh:

Male

Every doctor, male or female, is EXACTLY the same in every aspect of their job performance? I did not know that.

Tell you what, why don't you choose to support nothing but female doctors and leave the rest of us alone.

The idea that government should dictate what people are paid, be it minimum wages or so called 'equal pay' is insane. The unintended consequences are PROFOUND. But don't think too deeply there honey, it's all about what FEELS right...:eusa_eh:
Did I say anything about the goverment dictating what people should make, no. But thanks for the straw man.

The pubpots push for sharia law really would take us back to the Dark Ages if we allow it.

There are two constants in life. The sun comes up in the east every morning and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass. Life goes on.

and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass.

Dudleys a Woman?......here i thought he was an 80+ Old Timing Man in a home....:eusa_eh:

I hadn't realized trolls could be male or female. I didn't think they actually bred!

Last edited:
Male

_storysmartredirect

Cry me a fucking river. Why do football players get millions to play while we all work?
Answer: Because that's their deemed value.
Is it dumb? Yep but that's life deal with it or buy a lot of Kleenexs
You don't have to care that women make less than men, I'm simply pointing out that that part of the OP isn't a lie.

Male

Did I say anything about the goverment dictating what people should make, no. But thanks for the straw man.

Then why exactly were you bitching about so called equal pay? What do you propose?

Forum List

Back