Good quote from Elisabeth Warren

The problems which arise from unwanted pregnancies are far more profound than "access to birth control". That is perhaps one of the biggest political red herrings the Democrats have ever thrown down on the road to our nation's decline.

The problem is that when an impoverished woman acts irresponsibly and gets herself unintentionally pregnant, she and the father continue to act irresponsibly. The father does not support the child if it is born, throwing it to the taxpayers to support it. Or else they abort, and the woman goes on to get unintentionally pregnant again.

This kind of behavior has nothing to do with birth control and the bullshit meme that these people don't have access to it.

This has to do with creating an atmosphere which enables irreponsible behavior. Dropped out of high school? No problem! We will make the taxpayers subsidize your healthcare and food! Couldn't be bothered with a condom? No problem! The taxpayers will subsidize your child's food, clothing, medical care, and shelter!

This is extortion. Pure and simple. A woman gets pregnant and liberals use that as a gun to our heads. "Either pay for her birth control or pay for her kid!"

Fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work, and access to birth control, in 2012. These issues were resolved years ago – until the Republicans brought them back.”

qft

The pubpots push for sharia law really would take us back to the Dark Ages if we allow it.

trojan22count.jpg

There's your access.

When did anyone ever stop you or Warren or Fluke from going to a drugstore?

200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work, and access to birth control, in 2012. These issues were resolved years ago – until the Republicans brought them back.”

Yeah, I'd also like to know who doesn't have access to birth control.

I'd also like to see the statistics that show that, if a man and a woman with equal education, qualifications, experience, training and time spent working make different incomes.

Thanks.

Yeah because birth control for women is the most things on peoples minds this election season. Not that they are unemployed or their house has been forclosed on or our country just dropped the ball in Libya and 4 Americans are dead. Yep that is what we care about. You are a left wing hack.. Go up Obama's ass again..

:anj_stfu::asshole:

“I want to be blunt: We should not be fighting about equal pay for equal work

Equal work? Show me two individuals, any two, that perform their jobs in EXACTLY the same manner with exactly the same results, exactly the same record of attendance, and exactly the same feedback from everyone they interact with and I'll consider allowing government to mandate equal pay.

and access to birth control...

Someone not have access to birth control? Link? Or are you just wanting to pay for it with someone else's money?

Chief lying ass is going down. Deal with it.

qft

Actually, Democrats brought them back in false accusations against Republicans in an attempt to have a little tofu to throw to their consituents. Nice try, but epic fail.

qft

The pubpots push for sharia law really would take us back to the Dark Ages if we allow it.

There are two constants in life. The sun comes up in the east every morning and luddly's head is still planted firmly up her ass. Life goes on.

Last edited:
Fauxohauntas and dependent liberal women vote with their vagina's.. It's degrading and pathetic but they continue to run with it anyhow.

qft

Actually, Democrats brought them back in false accusations against Republicans in an attempt to have a little tofu to throw to their consituents. Nice try, but epic fail.

Soy for Sally

qft

^^

Let Me be blunt.

This administration has lied to the American people, has failed to move the economy into recovery, and has broken promises on jobs.

The democrats will deflect to take the attention away from the failure of their Idol.

Yeah, I'd also like to know who doesn't have access to birth control.

I'd also like to see the statistics that show that, if a man and a woman with equal education, qualifications, experience, training and time spent working make different incomes.

Thanks.

Seriously! I have a bachelors degree from a university and my wife has an associates degree from a junior college. She makes about 35% more than I do and I make damn good money. True story! :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back