Good news

So the hydrogen thing really facinates you?

You are so easily facinated.

Are you ignorant or just a pathetic troll? I suspect both. If you would stop getting banned at your other board we wouldn't have to put up with your idiotic comments and thread jacking comments.

Thanks for the link RGS. This seems like pretty exciting news.

Yup a fuel source we can make huge amounts of with little expenditure of other energy sources. One step closer to being able to create an infrastructure that will make the fuel available in quantity and locations around the country. With abundent fuel we can spend more effort on power sources that use said fuel with a reasonable expectation that it will be used and useful.

Yup a fuel source we can make huge amounts of with little expenditure of other energy sources. One step closer to being able to create an infrastructure that will make the fuel available in quantity and locations around the country. With abundent fuel we can spend more effort on power sources that use said fuel with a reasonable expectation that it will be used and useful.

Just as important, we need to minimize out dependence on foreign sources for fuel. I'm tired of our security being dictated by 11th century minds in the ME.

Yeah, and you are at least as much of a troll, ignorant and a snitch to boot.

Are you ignorant or just a pathetic troll? I suspect both. If you would stop getting banned at your other board we wouldn't have to put up with your idiotic comments and thread jacking comments.

Now, ain't you cute? How does it feel to be so pathetic?

Forum List

Back