Unbelievable! Maddow wouldn't air Trump's victory speech in Iowa because of .. guess what?!

He didn't exonerate Trump on charges of obstruction of justice. "Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: “f we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.” After a multi-year investigation, the Mueller team concluded that there was no collusion between Trump or anyone on his staff with Putin or anyone associated with Putin. You can tout the more than 100 contacts all you want. You can't explain why the Mueller team decided that none of those contacts rose to the level of collusion.

So, there's no need to re-litigate my errors, because I can produce the receipts that back up my claims. You can't.
You just backed my point. Now sit down, be quiet, pay attention, and learn from those have been willing to learn.

You just backed my point. Now sit down, be quiet, pay attention, and learn from those have been willing to learn.

Perhaps, you're not as smart as you think you are, or don't read what you actually wrote earlier. You went on and on about how Trump had all these contacts with Russians as proof of collusion. You NEVER mentioned the obstruction of justice that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump. I brought it up. Because I actually know what I'm talking about. And you're going to try and use this like you won the argument. :auiqs.jpg: Go ahead and take your "victory lap". Meanwhile, I'm going to sit here and laugh at how you're grasping at straws to prove you're correct the whole time.

We are not re-litigatijng your errors.

The investigation found more than 100 contacts between the Russians and the Trump staff.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump.
No, Peanut Galley, that there were Russian contacts with the Trump campaign is fact, and I won't re-litigate it with you. No, this is not a just 'once more' thing.

MAGA will not succeed in revising history.
110 contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign.

No, we were told that infection effects would be much less. They got it wrong about spreading it around, but so did the anti vax 'just get it' nonsense.

Censorship from the media, huh? And liberals on this board say that the msm leans right. :laughing0301:
You seem confused as to what censorship is.

No, it doesn't mean "anytime the private media decides not to put something on tv".

FFS people, get a grip.

Perhaps, you're not as smart as you think you are, or don't read what you actually wrote earlier. You went on and on about how Trump had all these contacts with Russians as proof of collusion. You NEVER mentioned the obstruction of justice that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump. I brought it up. Because I actually know what I'm talking about. And you're going to try and use this like you won the argument. Go ahead and take your "victory lap". Meanwhile, I'm going to sit here and laugh at how you're grasping at straws to prove you're correct the whole time.
You introduced obstruction of justice, I did not.

I merely point out there had been over 100 Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.

You have not been doing this very long, have you?

Forum List

Back