Good News For The USA & Israel

You are so full of crap.
As I said, you have no understanding of economics, of how any country works, especially OUR country the United States.
See what you don;t understand is the way the sytem works today is not working well at all and needs to be changed

You are accusing the United States of America of NOT taking care of its wounded warriors and instead giving all the extra money it has to all the countries in the world it feels like giving or lending to.
Actually if the Unte States was taking care of their wounded veterans,the way they should there would be no need for Charities such as the Wounded Warriors!
So yes the money spent on Israel could and should be spent in the US.

Allegiances!!!! You hate a country and think that doing any business with it should be dimmed as treason. What a laugh.
I hate them because of the attack on the Liberty and the following cover up

There we go again. If one has "Dual citizenship" or even three or more.....one cannot possibly be loyal to the USA.
(Right out of conspiracy sites and other garbage ignorant people insist in being affiliated to)
That is exactly right a person cannot serve two masters

That's the reason you hate Israel? Because of the Liberty? A friendly-fire incident that happened over half-a-century ago, when Israel was busy fighting a short 6-day war on 3 fronts against 3 enemies, and was desperate for its survival? When an American ship was in the Med. Sea in a war zone? What possible motive could Israel have for alienating its biggest supporter? Come on, the USS Cole was deliberate, as was the Beirut barracks and 9/11, but the Liberty wasn't. Israelis worship America and its culture. I've been there and I have cousins there. I've seen signs in stores that say, "Buy here. It's just like America." I've seen products that say, "Just like America." They like to call themselves "a little America." Some of my cousins have moved here. If you want to hate Israel for other reasons, go ahead. But really, stop with this Liberty obsession already. There were 7 or 8 investigations, and Israel has already paid reparations.
Sending a Message Not to Play Both Sides

The USS Liberty was a spy ship, feeding the Arabs information about Israeli troop movements. Because LBJ was from Texas, he was told by the Saudis in Stetsons to take care of their Arab partners.

Remember, Eisenhower supported Jew-hating Egypt against Israel, England, and France in the Suez War. So LBJ also felt that if the Arabs were too humiliated, they might become allies of the Soviet Union in their bitterness, despite the fact that Nasser took Egypt into the Soviet camp after Ike's futile appeasement.
Look another American Traitor making excuses for an Israeli attack on America, These people have no honor except to Israel.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if only those Zionists loved the USA like the Palestinians do?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if only those Zionists in the USA loved the USA more than they love Israel?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if only those Zionists in the USA loved the USA more than they love Israel?
Your attacks are only against Jews.

You do not question, and never will, the loyalty Russian Americans have towards America.

Or the Turks, Koreans, Germans, Venezuelans, Iranians, Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Moroccans, Lybians, Tunisian, Saudis, Qatari, UAE, Americans loyalty towards the United States.

I can assure you that many of them have dual citizenship, and sometimes even more than two citizenships.

But their loyalty towards American is never questioned. Not by you or any other anti Israel troll.

Your attacks on Israel and Zionism are below weak. They fall well below the mark.

But keep trying.

Israel strives, trolls cry.

You do not question, and never will, the loyalty Russian Americans have towards America.
Or the Turks, Koreans, Germans, Venezuelans, Iranians, Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Moroccans, Lybians, Tunisian, Saudis, Qatari, UAE, Americans loyalty towards the United States.

I can assure you that many of them have dual citizenship, and sometimes even more than two citizenships.

But their loyalty towards American is never questioned. Not by you or any other anti Israel troll.

Your attacks on Israel and Zionism are below weak. They fall well below the mark.

But keep trying.

I don't menton the other countries because this thread is not about them
Just solving one problem at a time.
As far as Dual Citizenship, anyone with a Dual Citizenship should be prohibited from holding any public office or government job.

Awesome. We all know how the leeches need more $$$$.
When will they legislate them to call us "daddy?"

US financial aid to Israel results in defense for the USA & Israel & endless Israeli contributions to a better world. So tell us, what does our USA aid to Palestinians result in? Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 'Atta boy!

oooh oooh .... I know.... it used to go into suha Arafat's French bank accounts.

now it goes to terrorist missiles.

But keep trying.

As far as Dual Citizenship, anyone with a Dual Citizenship should be prohibited from holding any public office or government job.
Great. When you get into Congress, you work on that.

But keep trying.

God another one that puts Israel before the United States. With so many here that put Israel's Priorities before the Priorities of the United States it is clear to see why we will never leave the warzone known as the Mid East,

But keep trying.

God another one that puts Israel before the United States. With so many here that put Israel's Priorities before the Priorities of the United States it is clear to see why we will never leave the warzone known as the Mid East,
Stop BS ing.

You wanted to prohibit people with Dual Citizenship from holding public office or a government job and all I did was tell you how this country works.

It has laws.

You wish to change the laws, become a lawmaker in Congress, or vote for those who will bring about that law.

That is how America works.

The US is in every war zone it wants to be in because it has interests in those zones. Interests which are constantly being threatened by other actors, like.....Russia, Iran, North Korea and many others who would like to turn those areas into their backyard and attack the West, that includes the USA, from there.

Learning about what makes the world go round, helps with keeping the anxieties down.

Or take some pills.

Neocon Netty's been receiving a 3.1 billion dollar welfare payment for YEARS and now we're gonna add another billion?

ENOUGH of that BS

58345340bibi_bomb.jpeg

Neocon Netty's been receiving a 3.1 billion dollar welfare payment for YEARS and now we're gonna add another billion?

ENOUGH of that BS

58345340bibi_bomb.jpeg
The BS is all yours.

The money is not "given". And Israel gives far more to the US than it receives.

But....please.....stay ignorant.

The money is not "given". And Israel gives far more to the US than it receives.
And you can say that with a straight face? What have you been smoking?
You are anti Israel . 10,000 % of your being.

You do not care about Jews, Judaism, Israel, etc.

You do not even care about America, or you would know what does happen in the world, and that there is no way for the USA to stay out of certain areas of the world, because it does have interests in all of those areas, ALL over the world.

You do not know, or care, who the enemies of this countries are, and how you, without knowing it, seem to want to help them instead of doing everything to help the USA and other Western countries, against other countries which are working, sometimes together, in
becoming #1 power in the world.

So, you go ahead with your conspiracy theories, your accusations, your "look there, not here" attempts to make the US turn against Israel.

Do you want the US to remain a powerful force, or just go to its corner and wonder if ever any other country - like Russia or Iran, or any other, is going to try to destroy the USA and with it your wonderful dreams of a peaceful world utopia?

Dream on, while the USA and all other countries continue to defend and fight all the other countries which want to bring not only the USA, but the West down.

It was that way 100 years ago, and it continues to be that way now, and for the future, you like it, understand it, or not.

I will pass on your ignorance about this last post of yours.

The money is GIVEN - And this is what the world gets in return

f-gaza-a-20140808-870x545.jpg
That is a direct result of Hamas being the government in Gaza and insisting in putting all of its money on destroying Israel instead of creating infrastructure and an independent country since 2005 when Israel totally withdrew from Gaza.

Hamas attacks from civilian towns and amongst civilians, that is on Hamas' head and not on Israel's.

Hide in Hospitals, schools, homes, etc, and it immediately turns that place into a military target.

That is the rule of law.

Yes, you do not like that. So...tell Hamas to stop hiding behind women's and children's skirts and fight like real men do.

That is a direct result of Hamas being the government in Gaza and insisting in putting all of its money on destroying Israel instead of creating infrastructure and an independent country since 2005 when Israel totally withdrew from Gaza.

Hamas attacks from civilian towns and amongst civilians, that is on Hamas' head and not on Israel's.

Hide in Hospitals, schools, homes, etc, and it immediately turns that place into a military target.

That is the rule of law.

Yes, you do not like that. So...tell Hamas to stop hiding behind women's and children's skirts and fight like real men do.

Sure, I'll instruct them to lob a few more of their bottle rockets :rolleyes:

In the meantime, please instruct Netty to stop stealing territory and creating more settlements!

F140709YS60-725x483.jpg

Forum List

Back