Good News For The USA & Israel

“Good News For Israel”

^ Better thread title
We understsnd. You'd rather us ship 170 billion in cash to the terrorist Islamist regime in Iran like Hussein Oabama did.
Actually I feel that the US should cut off all spending in the mid east
After 60 plus yeats if Israel cannot make it on their own at this point they never will.
You always brag how great israel is. Lets see how great they are without US cash
How great is Gaza and the PA with all the money not only the US but the rest of the world has given them to build up infrastructure and their own sovereign country?

Israel cannot make it on its own?

Why can't the USA make it on its own by borrowing as much as it does?

Is there any country which does not borrow?

But is there anywhere in the world where all one gets out of the population is terrorism, not only against its neighbors, be it Israel, Egypt, Jordan, etc....or sees that terrorism spread to the rest of the world......and all thanks to all the money all those giving the terrorists money continue to insist on giving them that money?

Billions of dollars simply given to the Palestinians with no expectation of ever being paid back.

You do not want to know what Israel has done with all the money the US and others have invested in it?

Invested, is the word. And they do get a lot out of it for their own countries prosperity.

Don't bother checking.

Why can't the USA make it on its own by borrowing as much as it does?
Because the American Goverment is too stupid to realize that America comes first,
We are busy giving away billions to parasites countries that are all to happy ro take our money, Add to that we are providing military protection for numerous other countries. If the US would stop wasteful spending like this we could have free medical and a budget surplus.
"Why can't the USA make it on its own by borrowing as much as it does?"

I put that question up as a show of how wrong you were that Israel cannot make it on its own.

The USA is not making it on its own, according to you?

The wealthiest, yes.....at least that is what I keep people saying all over the USA.....the WEALTHIEST country in the world is NOT MAKING IT ON ITS OWN?

According to you?

Then it needs to start telling your truth. That it is not the wealthiest country in the world, and start behaving more like the 3rd and 5th world countries around the world.

Which one is it?

Is the USA the wealthiest or one of the poorest countries, or maybe in the middle......in the world?

It is called LENDING, and in the same way as the USA lends - it BORROWS.

LENDING implies there is a payback. That is not case with with our welfare payments to foriegn countries, in fact we do not even get the obligatory "Thank You"
Do not include Israel in your list of ungrateful countries. Thank you.

Here are some articles for you to read to brush up on what the USA has been getting out of its relationship with Israel for decades now.

Here's why the US and Israel are such close allies

Friends with Benefits: Why the U.S.-Israeli Alliance Is Good for America

Israel Gives Much More to the U.S. Economy Than You Imagined

And if in the end you still think that the USA gets nothing from all the money it lends or "gives" Israel.....

Thank you.

If we have to borrow that much money there is no way we are the richest.
We could be if we stopped all the gratuiltous spending we do in being other countries welfare donors and if we stopped being the World's police.

$3.1 Billion just in this budget and you still don't believe israel is a parasite?
That money could be used for so many better things in the Unted States. Wounded Warriors for Instance

$3.1 Billion just in this budget and you still don't believe israel is a parasite?
You read what it gets.
You did not care for what it gives.

Parasites are those countries or groups which take without giving anything good back. Like UNWRA and Gaza, and the PA.

As Israel is such a Parasite country, please stop using anything Made in Israel. That way you will not have to feel responsible for contributing to such a parasite island.

So You Want to Boycott Israel? Here’s A List of Products and Services You Need to Start With....

10 brands you'll have to give up if you're boycotting Israel

List of Israeli inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia

After you have avoided every product ever invented or Made in Israel
let us hope your quality of life continues to be the same as before.

It is not anti- anything to ask how, in light of the First Amendment, federal tax dollars could go to support a religious group. If the modern state called 'Israel' is, indeed, a 'Jewish State', there is a clear prohibition against our government supporting it. If it is not a state that claims possession of its territory from Biblical promises, then it is not, and should not claim to be, a 'Jewish state'.
If it is, as it really should be regarded, just another nation state that is an ally, then there are no problems with U.S. aid. The question of its claims to territory, however, remain.

We could be if we stopped all the gratuiltous spending we do in being other countries welfare donors and if we stopped being the World's police.
You have no understanding of economics. Debt and deficit. Economics. How countries interact with each other. Import and Export.
-------------
With an estimated total individual wealth of $24,803 billion, China has been ranked second in the list of the world’s wealthiest countries for 2017, according to a report by New World Wealth, while the U.S. topped the chart.

It’s no surprise that the United States is the wealthiest country in the world as the total wealth held in 2017 amounted to $64,584 billion, followed by China at the second place with $24,803 billion and Japan with

These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Countries For 2017, US, China, Japan, UK, Germany, And India Tops | CEOWORLD magazine
-------

There is only one country you are crying about where it comes to investing in, which is what the USA and other countries do, and all of them get a lot out of it in return. Israel.

Let me see your list of all the other countries you insist the USA should stop investing in or being generous with.
Are all the countries South of the Sahara on your list as parasites?
How many others, and which ones.

1st world countries Must stop feeding the poor in other countries and try to make their lives better.

Your assertion seems to be that wounded warriors do not get help in the USA, or not enough.

Make a difference in the lives of injured warriors in 2018

2018 Military Disability Compensation Rates - Veterans United Network

Feel free to donate to them and help them get the life they deserve while so many in the US government keep living the great life and wasting money on redecorating their offices out of tax paying money.
Or the corporation in the USA with insist in wanting more and more money out of keeping the air and water polluted.

There are the parasites!!!! I think I found them after all.

Last edited:
It is not anti- anything to ask how, in light of the First Amendment, federal tax dollars could go to support a religious group. If the modern state called 'Israel' is, indeed, a 'Jewish State', there is a clear prohibition against our government supporting it. If it is not a state that claims possession of its territory from Biblical promises, then it is not, and should not claim to be, a 'Jewish state'.
If it is, as it really should be regarded, just another nation state that is an ally, then there are no problems with U.S. aid. The question of its claims to territory, however, remain.
Who in the world is keeping you from your rights to free speech?
No one.

Your federal tax dollars are going to support terrorists, as well, who belong to a religious group.

It is called UNWRA, the PA and those who are governing Gaza.
Not to speak of Iran, Turkey and a few others. All of those are Muslim states or territories.

Let us not forget about all the tax money which goes towards Christian Russia. And they are hosting the FIFA World Cup this year.
That, after they "took back" Crimea between the Olympics and ParOlympics.

Claim, or lack of claim to territory belongs on another thread.

Thank you.

You have no understanding of economics. Debt and deficit. Economics. How countries interact with each other. Import and Export.
-------------
With an estimated total individual wealth of $24,803 billion, China has been ranked second in the list of the world’s wealthiest countries for 2017, according to a report by New World Wealth, while the U.S. topped the chart.

It’s no surprise that the United States is the wealthiest country in the world as the total wealth held in 2017 amounted to $64,584 billion, followed by China at the second place with $24,803 billion and Japan with

These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Countries For 2017, US, China, Japan, UK, Germany, And India Tops | CEOWORLD magazine
-------

There is only one country you are crying about where it comes to investing in, which is what the USA and other countries do, and all of them get a lot out of it in return. Israel.

Let me see your list of all the other countries you insist the USA should stop investing in or being generous with.

1st world countries Must stop feeding the poor in other countries and try to make their lives better.

Your assertion seems to be that wounded warriors do not get help in the USA, or not enough.

Feel free to donate to them and help them get the life they deserve while so many in the US government keep living the great life and wasting money on redecorating their offices out of tax paying money.
Or the corporation in the USA with insist in wanting more and more money out of keeping the air and water polluted.

Ok your opinion is clear - Israel is more important than wounded US serviceman.
Say no more, we know where your allegence lies

-------------

-------

Ok your opinion is clear - Israel is more important than wounded US serviceman.
Say no more, we know where your allegence lies
You are so full of crap.
As I said, you have no understanding of economics, of how any country works, especially OUR country the United States.

You are accusing the United States of America of NOT taking care of its wounded warriors and instead giving all the extra money it has to all the countries in the world it feels like giving or lending to.

Allegiances!!!! You hate a country and think that doing any business with it should be dimmed as treason. What a laugh.

There we go again. If one has "Dual citizenship" or even three or more.....one cannot possibly be loyal to the USA.
(Right out of conspiracy sites and other garbage ignorant people insist in being affiliated to)

There isn't one thing which has come out of your posts which does not read of you spending too much time reading conspiracy sites, or conspiracy laden shows, news, books....etc.

What else to you have which you can distort and abuse out of your ignorance of how the world works?

You are so full of crap.
As I said, you have no understanding of economics, of how any country works, especially OUR country the United States.

See what you don;t understand is the way the sytem works today is not working well at all and needs to be changed

You are accusing the United States of America of NOT taking care of its wounded warriors and instead giving all the extra money it has to all the countries in the world it feels like giving or lending to.

Actually if the Unte States was taking care of their wounded veterans,the way they should there would be no need for Charities such as the Wounded Warriors!
So yes the money spent on Israel could and should be spent in the US.

Allegiances!!!! You hate a country and think that doing any business with it should be dimmed as treason. What a laugh.

I hate them because of the attack on the Liberty and the following cover up

There we go again. If one has "Dual citizenship" or even three or more.....one cannot possibly be loyal to the USA.
(Right out of conspiracy sites and other garbage ignorant people insist in being affiliated to)

That is exactly right a person cannot serve two masters

You are so full of crap.
See what you don;t understand is the way the sytem works today is not working well at all and needs to be changed

Actually if the Unte States was taking care of their wounded veterans,the way they should there would be no need for Charities such as the Wounded Warriors!

That's the reason you hate Israel? Because of the Liberty? A friendly-fire incident that happened over half-a-century ago, when Israel was busy fighting a short 6-day war on 3 fronts against 3 enemies, and was desperate for its survival? When an American ship was in the Med. Sea in a war zone? What possible motive could Israel have for alienating its biggest supporter? Come on, the USS Cole was deliberate, as was the Beirut barracks and 9/11, but the Liberty wasn't. Israelis worship America and its culture. I've been there and I have cousins there. I've seen signs in stores that say, "Buy here. It's just like America." I've seen products that say, "Just like America." They like to call themselves "a little America." Some of my cousins have moved here. If you want to hate Israel for other reasons, go ahead. But really, stop with this Liberty obsession already. There were 7 or 8 investigations, and Israel has already paid reparations.

Anytime it can be shown that U.S. government support is going to any religious group, it should stop.

You are so full of crap.

That's the reason you hate Israel? Because of the Liberty? A friendly-fire incident that happened over half-a-century ago, when Israel was busy fighting a short 6-day war on 3 fronts against 3 enemies, and was desperate for its survival? When an American ship was in the Med. Sea in a war zone? What possible motive could Israel have for alienating its biggest supporter? Come on, the USS Cole was deliberate, as was the Beirut barracks and 9/11, but the Liberty wasn't. Israelis worship America and its culture. I've been there and I have cousins there. I've seen signs in stores that say, "Buy here. It's just like America." I've seen products that say, "Just like America." They like to call themselves "a little America." Some of my cousins have moved here. If you want to hate Israel for other reasons, go ahead. But really, stop with this Liberty obsession already. There were 7 or 8 investigations, and Israel has already paid reparations.
Friendly Fire.... you believe that BS.
It was a deliberate attsckby Israel on a US Naval Ship.
I believe the word of the Captian and Crew over all else.
Read it for yourself: Full text of "Assault On The USS Liberty Israeli attack"

Last edited:

You are so full of crap.

Friendly Fire.... you believe that BS.
It was a deliberate attsckby Israel on a US Naval Ship.
I believe the word of the Captian and Crew over all else.
Read it for yourself: Full text of "Assault On The USS Liberty Israeli attack"

Many Americans have been killed by other Americans in friendly-fire incidents. What would be Israel's motive? Why was an American ship in a war zone?

As a non-Jewish American who strongly supports Israel, I believe it is very important for Americans not to believe that Israel would knowingly attack an American ship and lie about it. All of the facts regarding the attack are now a matter of public record, and as I argue down below, there is little basis upon which to continue to assert that the attack was deliberate; all of the evidence indicates otherwise.

To those of you who have addressed your arguments and criticisms toward me, let me say this: I have little hope of swaying the anti semites and Israel haters among you who continue to use this issue in your odious and repugnant campaign of slander and delegitimization against the Jewish state. But for those among you who mistakenly believe in good faith that Israel deliberately attacked the USS Liberty and are puzzled and troubled by it, I do hope I can go some way toward persuading you of the unlikelihood and the implausibility of this scenario.

For those unaware of the circumstances of the incident, here, in brief, are the facts.

(full article online)

The Lie that Won’t Die: the USS Liberty Attack Slander, Continued

An Al-Jazeera America "documentary" with the inflammatory title, "The Day Israel Attacked America," promotes the myth of a far-reaching conspiracy regarding what repeated investigations have determined was a tragic accident, Israel's attack on the Navy's U.S.S. Liberty during the 1967 Six-Day War. Al-Jazeera recycles discredited charges that Israeli pilots knew beforehand they were about to attack an American ship. In this video, as in previous such works, some former Liberty crewmen and like-minded conspiracists insist that the U.S. government, including the Pentagon, intelligence agencies and Congress, failed to investigate the attack. In reality, six separate inquiries determined the attack to have been a "fog of war" mistake:

• C.I.A. report – June 13, 1967 – No malice; attack a mistake.

• U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry – June 18, 1967 – Mistaken identity.

• Report by presidential advisor Clark Clifford – July 18, 1967 – No evidence ship was known to be American.

• Senate Select Committee on Intelligence – 1979/1981 – No merit to claims attack was intentional.

• National Security Agency – 1981 – Mistaken identity.

• House Armed Services Committee – 1991/1992 – No support for claims attack was intentional.

A previous Liberty conspiracy broadcast, produced by Tom Seligson, Andrew Rothstein and David Siegel and aired on the History Channel was debunked by a 2002 CAMERA report The History Channel's Bogus "History" Cover Up: Attack on the USS Liberty (March 16, 2002). CAMERA's report highlighted the following findings:

• The USS Liberty was steaming more than 10 miles off the coast of El Arish, Egypt on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of the war, when Israeli jets, responding to reports of shelling from the sea, attacked the ship with cannon and napalm;

• Soon afterwards Israeli torpedo boats arrived at the scene and also attacked after first being fired upon by the Liberty. The Israeli seamen later explained they mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian ship, the El Quesir, but when they realized their target was a U.S.S. ship, they ceased firing and offered assistance (which was rejected).

• Tragically, 34 American personnel were killed in the attack and another 171 wounded. The Liberty crew numbered approximately 360.
Citing a number of examples, CAMERA's 2000 report points out that "friendly fire – mistaken attacks against allies or one's own forces – are an unfortunate reality of war." In one, in the First Persian Gulf War in August 1991, two American pilots air-launched Maverick missiles that turned a pair of British armored personnel carriers (APCs) into burning wrecks, killing nine British soldiers. How could the American pilots misidentify and attack British armored vehicles in broad daylight in the desert? Could they not tell the difference between APC's of our British NATO allies and the Soviet-supplied ones used by Iraq? How could they have missed the special markers that identified the vehicles as British?

(full article online)

CAMERA: Al-Jazeera America’s Fraudulent USS Liberty Documentary

An American Navy Ship flying a Larger American Flag was attacked for over 40 minutes in broad daylight by torpedo boats and Israeli jets.
Most attack aircraft will identify their target before firing.
The attack lasted over 40 minutes.
Torpedo boats mis identify a US Navy Ship flying the stars and stripes
Just to add the weather was perfect
Yet you call this an accident? Educate yourself and read the survivor accounts

Forum List

Back