Good News For The USA & Israel

An American Navy Ship flying a Larger American Flag was attacked for over 40 minutes in broad daylight by torpedo boats and Israeli jets.
Most attack aircraft will identify their target before firing.
The attack lasted over 40 minutes.
Torpedo boats mis identify a US Navy Ship flying the stars and stripes
Just to add the weather was perfect
Yet you call this an accident? Educate yourself and read the survivor accounts
Were you there? Apparently not.
Have you bothered to read the investigation? Apparently not.
have you read either one of the articles I posted? Apparently not.

I do understand the survivors anger at what happened. It does not change what actually happened and the facts of what actually happened which led to the American government, or whoever was in control of that investigation, to declare that it had been a mistake.
A horrible, very costly in lives.....mistake.

Are you calling all of these organizations liars? :

• C.I.A. report – June 13, 1967 – No malice; attack a mistake.

• U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry – June 18, 1967 – Mistaken identity.

• Report by presidential advisor Clark Clifford – July 18, 1967 – No evidence ship was known to be American.

• Senate Select Committee on Intelligence – 1979/1981 – No merit to claims attack was intentional.

• National Security Agency – 1981 – Mistaken identity.

• House Armed Services Committee – 1991/1992 – No support for claims attack was intentional.

An American Navy Ship flying a Larger American Flag was attacked for over 40 minutes in broad daylight by torpedo boats and Israeli jets.
You would have to give us a link to that source.

All sources were questioned. Do you actually believe that all of those organizations would lie in order to protect an intentional attack? Be it from Israel, Russia, Turkey, Britain, France, anyone?

Were you there? Apparently not.
Have you bothered to read the investigation? Apparently not.
have you read either one of the articles I posted? Apparently not.

I do understand the survivors anger at what happened. It does not change what actually happened and the facts of what actually happened which led to the American government, or whoever was in control of that investigation, to declare that it had been a mistake.
A horrible, very costly in lives.....mistake.

Are you calling all of these organizations liars? :

• C.I.A. report – June 13, 1967 – No malice; attack a mistake.

• U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry – June 18, 1967 – Mistaken identity.

• Report by presidential advisor Clark Clifford – July 18, 1967 – No evidence ship was known to be American.

• Senate Select Committee on Intelligence – 1979/1981 – No merit to claims attack was intentional.

• National Security Agency – 1981 – Mistaken identity.

• House Armed Services Committee – 1991/1992 – No support for claims attack was intentional.

I have read more than I want to on the Liberty and the Cover-up.
Have you read any of the survivor accounts? I did not think so, that would implicate your beloved Israel.
Answer this question, How can it be a case of mistaken idenity when:
It was broad daylight, and perfect weather conditions.
The ship was clearly flying and American Flag
The attack lasted over 40 minutes
The attacking torpedo boats cound not identify what they were attacking?
uss-liberty-us-nsa-isreal-1496434112.jpg

All sources were questioned. Do you actually believe that all of those organizations would lie in order to protect an intentional attack? Be it from Israel, Russia, Turkey, Britain, France, anyone?
Do I think the US Government would lie to protect Israel? Yes

Do I think the US Government would lie to protect Israel? Yes
In 1967?
Your history sucks.

Some Reading Material for you"
American Legion calls for full investigation into Israel's attack on the USS Liberty
The claim is sometimes incorrectly made that the attack has already been investigated. However, a one-week-long Naval inquiry was only tasked with investigating crew performance during the attack, and Congress has never investigated it, as reported in the July 1997 issue of The American Legion Magazine and elsewhere

New tapes show Israel's attack on USS Liberty was deliberate
Read more: New tapes show Israel's attack on USS Liberty was deliberate (Includes interview)

Navy Captain, Other Officials Call for Investigation of Israel's Attack on USS Liberty - WRMEA
Nearly every former senior government and military official who has examined Israel's 1967 attack on the USS Liberty agrees it was deliberate.

You are so full of crap.
As I said, you have no understanding of economics, of how any country works, especially OUR country the United States.
See what you don;t understand is the way the sytem works today is not working well at all and needs to be changed

You are accusing the United States of America of NOT taking care of its wounded warriors and instead giving all the extra money it has to all the countries in the world it feels like giving or lending to.
Actually if the Unte States was taking care of their wounded veterans,the way they should there would be no need for Charities such as the Wounded Warriors!
So yes the money spent on Israel could and should be spent in the US.

Allegiances!!!! You hate a country and think that doing any business with it should be dimmed as treason. What a laugh.
I hate them because of the attack on the Liberty and the following cover up

There we go again. If one has "Dual citizenship" or even three or more.....one cannot possibly be loyal to the USA.
(Right out of conspiracy sites and other garbage ignorant people insist in being affiliated to)
That is exactly right a person cannot serve two masters

That's the reason you hate Israel? Because of the Liberty? A friendly-fire incident that happened over half-a-century ago, when Israel was busy fighting a short 6-day war on 3 fronts against 3 enemies, and was desperate for its survival? When an American ship was in the Med. Sea in a war zone? What possible motive could Israel have for alienating its biggest supporter? Come on, the USS Cole was deliberate, as was the Beirut barracks and 9/11, but the Liberty wasn't. Israelis worship America and its culture. I've been there and I have cousins there. I've seen signs in stores that say, "Buy here. It's just like America." I've seen products that say, "Just like America." They like to call themselves "a little America." Some of my cousins have moved here. If you want to hate Israel for other reasons, go ahead. But really, stop with this Liberty obsession already. There were 7 or 8 investigations, and Israel has already paid reparations.
Friendly Fire.... you believe that BS.
It was a deliberate attsckby Israel on a US Naval Ship.
I believe the word of the Captian and Crew over all else.
Read it for yourself: Full text of "Assault On The USS Liberty Israeli attack"

Yawn..,, Keep paying your taxes

You are so full of crap.
As I said, you have no understanding of economics, of how any country works, especially OUR country the United States.
See what you don;t understand is the way the sytem works today is not working well at all and needs to be changed

You are accusing the United States of America of NOT taking care of its wounded warriors and instead giving all the extra money it has to all the countries in the world it feels like giving or lending to.
Actually if the Unte States was taking care of their wounded veterans,the way they should there would be no need for Charities such as the Wounded Warriors!

Allegiances!!!! You hate a country and think that doing any business with it should be dimmed as treason. What a laugh.

There we go again. If one has "Dual citizenship" or even three or more.....one cannot possibly be loyal to the USA.
(Right out of conspiracy sites and other garbage ignorant people insist in being affiliated to)

That's the reason you hate Israel? Because of the Liberty? A friendly-fire incident that happened over half-a-century ago, when Israel was busy fighting a short 6-day war on 3 fronts against 3 enemies, and was desperate for its survival? When an American ship was in the Med. Sea in a war zone? What possible motive could Israel have for alienating its biggest supporter? Come on, the USS Cole was deliberate, as was the Beirut barracks and 9/11, but the Liberty wasn't. Israelis worship America and its culture. I've been there and I have cousins there. I've seen signs in stores that say, "Buy here. It's just like America." I've seen products that say, "Just like America." They like to call themselves "a little America." Some of my cousins have moved here. If you want to hate Israel for other reasons, go ahead. But really, stop with this Liberty obsession already. There were 7 or 8 investigations, and Israel has already paid reparations.
'We chuckled as the newscaster quoted an American official assur-
ing newsmen and the world that “no American ship is within three
hundred miles of the fighting."
'
So, what the ship did there?

You are so full of crap.

'

Spying, eavesdropping or deep sea fishing, doesn;t matter they were in international waters.

You are so full of crap.

'

Spying, eavesdropping or deep sea fishing, doesn;t matter they were in international waters.
In time of war spying does matter and the Americans were warned.
"According to Israeli sources, at the start of the war on 5 June, General Yitzhak Rabin (then IDF Chief of Staff) informed Commander Ernest Carl Castle, the American Naval Attaché in Tel Aviv, that Israel would defend its coast with every means at its disposal, including sinking unidentified ships. Also, he asked the U.S. to keep its ships away from Israel's shore or at least inform Israel of their exact position."
Israel was not informed. And the ship was not 300 miles off the shore, nor 30 miles. She was just 13 miles off the shore.

'

"According to Israeli sources, at the start of the war on 5 June, General Yitzhak Rabin (then IDF Chief of Staff) informed Commander Ernest Carl Castle, the American Naval Attaché in Tel Aviv, that Israel would defend its coast with every means at its disposal, including sinking unidentified ships. Also, he asked the U.S. to keep its ships away from Israel's shore or at least inform Israel of their exact position."
Israel was not informed. And the ship was not 300 miles off the shore, nor 30 miles. She was just 13 miles off the shore.

So now you are saying it was an intentional attack,
The ship was still in international waters.
I rest my case

'

I rest my case
No, that's what you are saying. My point was that after the warning and American assurances that there were no military ships near the coast, Israel didn't expect an American ships there which makes an identification mistake very possible.
And yes, it's better for you to leave this issue.

'

I rest my case
No, that's what you are saying. My point was that after the warning and American assurances that there were no military ships near the coast, Israel didn't expect an American ships there which makes an identification mistake very possible.

just another Israeli fister making more excuses for the parasite of a country

“Good News For Israel”

^ Better thread title
We understsnd. You'd rather us ship 170 billion in cash to the terrorist Islamist regime in Iran like Hussein Oabama did.
Actually I feel that the US should cut off all spending in the mid east
After 60 plus yeats if Israel cannot make it on their own at this point they never will.
You always brag how great israel is. Lets see how great they are without US cash
there's never any comment when the US sends billions to the Pakistanis, or Iranians, or Palestinians, who happen to be our enemies, I wonder why?
What Is Written In a Snowjob Has a Yellow Color

Jihadi OPEC and its Big Oil appeasers fund advocacy jurinalism.

You are so full of crap.

Sending a Message Not to Play Both Sides

The USS Liberty was a spy ship, feeding the Arabs information about Israeli troop movements. Because LBJ was from Texas, he was told by the Saudis in Stetsons to take care of their Arab partners.

Remember, Eisenhower supported Jew-hating Egypt against Israel, England, and France in the Suez War. So LBJ also felt that if the Arabs were too humiliated, they might become allies of the Soviet Union in their bitterness, despite the fact that Nasser took Egypt into the Soviet camp after Ike's futile appeasement.

'

We Call Them "DOCuments" Because They've Been DOCtored

Through intercepting its message, the Israelis did identify that the Liberty was betraying them.

'

I rest my case
The Day After SEPTEMBER 11, 1683

In a narrative that has hidden global relevance to this topic, James Michener revealed that Sobieski's troops never should have reached Vienna in time. That would have been true if someone like bin Laden had been leading the jihadi troops

'

I rest my case

You didn't address admonit's specific issues that were raised. "Excuses" is not an answer. I followed the Second Iraq War very closely, and sometimes it seemed that every night, on the news, there were reports of American soldiers being killed by other American troops in friendly-fire incidents. Israel did not expect an American ship only 13 miles from its shore in a desperate time of war, which lasted only 6 days, on 3 fronts. Over half-a-century ago, communications were not as good as they are today, and 40 minutes is not a long time in the fog of war. My mom remembered hearing a false report from that time, on the radio, that Israel had actually lost the war.

I rest my case

You didn't address admonit's specific issues that were raised. "Excuses" is not an answer. I followed the Second Iraq War very closely, and sometimes it seemed that every night, on the news, there were reports of American soldiers being killed by other American troops in friendly-fire incidents. Israel did not expect an American ship only 13 miles from its shore in a desperate time of war, which lasted only 6 days, on 3 fronts. Over half-a-century ago, communications were not as good as they are today, and 40 minutes is not a long time in the fog of war. My mom remembered hearing a false report from that time, on the radio, that Israel had actually lost the war.

Again
Daylight attack on a clearly marked US Navy Ship in international waters
The attack was by both land and sea and lasted for over 40 minutes.
Under these conditions there was no way this could have been accidental.
No friendly fire here, it was a planned attack by one of our supposedly closest allies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back