Good and Evil

If there wasn't any evil, religion would be out of business.

Tell that to the atheist totalitarians who have murdered millions.....far more than the religious fanatics ever have.

The Roman Vatican, the governing body of the Roman Catholic Church, had millions of natives killed in their countries in the name of the Christian god, Jesus.

No Christian has ever obeyed the commandments of God.

Bullshit. There weren't that many people to be killed you fool. The most generous estimate of all the people killed by religion over the last two thousand years is around 250,000. I'll be even more generous and double that.

Stalin killed over 25 MILLION in les than 10 years. Mao killed up to 100 MILLION in 5 years during the Cultural Revolution, Pol Pot killed over one million is two years.

All atheists, all totalitarians, and all your hero's no doubt.

Last edited:
Tell that to the atheist totalitarians who have murdered millions.....far more than the religious fanatics ever have.

The Roman Vatican, the governing body of the Roman Catholic Church, had millions of natives killed in their countries in the name of the Christian god, Jesus.

Bullshit. There weren't that many people to be killed you fool. The most generous estimate of all the people killed by religion over the last two thousand years is around 250,000. I'll be even more generous and double that.

Stalin killed over 25 MILLION in les than 10 years. Mao killed up to 100 MILLION in 5 years during the Cultural Revolution, Pol Pot killed over one million is two years.

"of all the people killed by religion over the last two thousand years ..."

who's kidding who ??? - if earth is only 6000 years old did you really mean the last two years ?

there is no difference between Catholicism and Communism - just a different Deity, not a dissimilarity of the two words.

False religions date all the way back to the Babylonians who used their religious ideas and their own laws to kill billions of people. All these communistic nations come out of the same "beast" that other religions came from. Atheists are religious people whether you believe that or not. They just worship their own flesh with it's false religious ideas, that's all.

Christianity was used to kill MILLIONS of God's people in the name of their FALSE GODS, mother Mary and her little toddler "Jesus" who Christian have no idea about.

The first saint and all the rest of us saints know what really happened in the past because our Father, who created all things, gives us this knowledge from His first creation called "Christ". This "Christ" happens to be our created existence and where you're spirit exists.

But the flesh that God forced us to live in is our deceiver and the reason He has all our flesh killed during this age.

God is the true "killer" of all our flesh because He's the one who created everything.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

I am not religious per se - in that I adhere to any specific doctrine. To understand good and evil in terms of actions I can do. To understand it in terms of being is much harder. It takes a leap into a very different kind of thinking - like a leap of faith. Or, like the difference between math and calculus.

"of all the people killed by religion over the last two thousand years ..."

who's kidding who ??? - if earth is only 6000 years old did you really mean the last two years ?

there is no difference between Catholicism and Communism - just a different Deity, not a dissimilarity of the two words.

When it comes to extremists - there is no difference. The mindset is the same and the desire to kill to promote a specific world view is the same. That's why I find ridiculous the arguments on who killed more - athiests or religions. For one - we don't really know, death tolls in ancient history are not well documented. For another - political ideologies that included athiesm weren't fighting FOR athiesm but rather for an ideology that didn't happen to include a deity but their end views were the same as those of religious extremists - forcing a doctrine onto unwilling populations.

Extremists have more in common with each other than they do with their moderate counterparts.

I am not religious per se - in that I adhere to any specific doctrine. To understand good and evil in terms of actions I can do. To understand it in terms of being is much harder. It takes a leap into a very different kind of thinking - like a leap of faith. Or, like the difference between math and calculus.

Think of the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" as being a "boogie man in the woods".

Walk into the woods and try find this "boogie man".

When you get into the woods, you'll realize there was no "boogie man".

All you'll find in the woods is peace and serenity.

After God destroys this world on the "Last Day" of this age, the "boogie man" will disappear forever. Never again will we experience God's grand delusion that He placed in this world to cause fear and confusion in the minds of His people to deceive us from knowing Him.

Only God's saints got to find out that there was no "boogie man" in the woods during this age. We learned it was only a planned deception to cause us fear and confusion while He finds us future saints and removes this "boogie man" from our flesh.

Forum List

Back