the gospel of Jesus Christ

Days

VIP Member
Aug 12, 2013
Have you heard the good news of Jesus Christ? Almost everyone has heard something about Joshua's visit to the planet, 2000 years ago, but almost no one understands what the good news is.

In a word... it is reproduction. God's reproduction.

Jesus was the product of God's seed or germ placed inside mankind. This germination reproduces the holy spirit inside of everyone who receives it.

John the baptist never received it. Old testament prophets were anointed with power, clothed with the holy spirit resting upon them. This provides the dynamo, or ability to perform the works of the spirit. When Jesus said he was doing the works of the Father, it was through the clothing of the spirit that rested upon him at John's baptism. It is the clothing of the spirit that performs the ministry we are called unto. This is the gift of God, and all the gifts of the holy spirit; in a word; works.

But the more important aspect of the holy spirit is the germination or seed of Christ. There is only one seed. Everyone that receives it, receives the same seed that was placed inside Mary. This seed brings forth a new life, a divine life, with a divine nature; these are the fruits of the spirit that mature over time. Kindness, longsuffering, patience, love, joy, peace, and a multitude of multifaceted points of light springing up inside us all come from this same seed. This is Christ in us, the hope of glory. The glory is God's own nature reproduced inside us; and where God's nature is, there you find his ruling, and where a king rules is his domain, his kingdom... that's why the kingdom of God is inside you.

The gospel, or good news, was that this seed was given to mankind. It was promised in Jeremiah (I will place my law inside their hearts and I will remove their stony heart and give them a heart of flesh - Paul called this circumcision of the heart) and delivered in Galilee of the nations; it tabernacled inside Jesus, and was made known through his exceptional grace; this was the grace that went out of him; the divine nature. This is the river of living water that springs up inside us. This is what brings forth new life, the spirit we must receive to enter the kingdom, the reason we must be born again; and everyone who receives this spirit receives of his grace, and grace for grace, because the law was given by Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus of Nazareth.

So what is the gospel of Jesus Christ? What is the good news? It is the entrance into God's divine nature through being born again of the seed of Christ. In a word, the good news is just that; go tell it on the mountain, that the seed of Christ has been delivered and whomsoever will, can receive God's salvation for mankind. And how do we receive that salvation? By receiving the spirit of the Lord; which is the germination of the divine nature inside us. By means of the seed growing inside us and the gifts resting upon us, from within and without, we are being transformed into his image and likeness, from glory to glory, by the two aspects of the holy spirit.

I was raised up an atheist by my parents. My father believed that children accept whatever they are taught and if you raised a child an atheist, God would not exist for that child. My father was blind to the holy spirit's presence among mankind. He didn't perceive the grace or the works of the spirit. If you asked my father what the gospel was; he would say it was Jesus birth. He never saw anything of God's reproduction in mankind, he really didn't know what the gospel truly was... he never connected anything from the scripture to his life, or saw any opportunity for him in the scriptures. He was a faithless man, unconnected to heaven, not born again, unbelieving, unholy, with only the carnal nature of man to show for his time spent on earth. And that is man's condition apart from God's salvation. Salvation is not something that happens when we die. Salvation is the process of regeneration that happens when we receive the germination of God's holy spirit inside us. You don't go to heaven when you die unless you have already entered heaven through rebirth. That rebirth, available through the name of Jesus, received through calling on his name, planted inside us and growing up to God, reproducing God's holy nature in us, is the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
'

I like your way of looking at things, but at least 500 years earlier the same seed was in the Buddha.

The same God might have been in Buddha, there's only one God most high, but was God doing the same thing in Buddha? I'm not Buddhist, so I can't say for sure, but I never heard that we are born again through calling on the name of Buddha and we all become brethren of Buddha through the regeneration first planted in Buddha. Is that what you are telling me? Is that the gospel of Buddha? If it is, this is the first time I've heard it. Was it ever written down?

Reproduction? So what of all those who were born and lived before Christ did God reproduce in them as well?

Should we just ignore Paul's definition of the Gospel?

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
(1 Cor 15:1-4)

I think Joshua did a great job leading the jews into Israel.

the short answer is No. God did not reproduce in anyone before the seed of Christ was planted in Mary and then passed to the church the evening of his resurrection. Neither does Paul's gospel (essentially the gospel of Luke) say any different. Discernment of the spirit is crucial to understanding the gospel... the clothing of power was given before Christ came, but the seed of Christ was his unique entrance.

When the gospel of John says "the holy spirit was not yet given" it is referring to the seed of Christ, not the mantle of Elijah. These are two different aspects of the holy spirit, so the gospel of Jesus Christ is mainly the giving of the seed or germination of the Father, while the clothing or resting upon of the spirit was the anointing of the old testament and that type of anointing continues with the rushing mighty wind at Pentecost.

... as did his namesake from Nazareth, leading all mankind into the heavenly kingdom.

Jesus is the English transliteration of the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew name Joshua.

Have you heard the good news of Jesus Christ? Almost everyone has heard something about Joshua's visit to the planet, 2000 years ago, but almost no one understands what the good news is.

In a word... it is reproduction. God's reproduction.

Jesus was the product of God's seed or germ placed inside mankind. This germination reproduces the holy spirit inside of everyone who receives it.

John the baptist never received it. Old testament prophets were anointed with power, clothed with the holy spirit resting upon them. This provides the dynamo, or ability to perform the works of the spirit. When Jesus said he was doing the works of the Father, it was through the clothing of the spirit that rested upon him at John's baptism. It is the clothing of the spirit that performs the ministry we are called unto. This is the gift of God, and all the gifts of the holy spirit; in a word; works.

But the more important aspect of the holy spirit is the germination or seed of Christ. There is only one seed. Everyone that receives it, receives the same seed that was placed inside Mary. This seed brings forth a new life, a divine life, with a divine nature; these are the fruits of the spirit that mature over time. Kindness, longsuffering, patience, love, joy, peace, and a multitude of multifaceted points of light springing up inside us all come from this same seed. This is Christ in us, the hope of glory. The glory is God's own nature reproduced inside us; and where God's nature is, there you find his ruling, and where a king rules is his domain, his kingdom... that's why the kingdom of God is inside you.

The gospel, or good news, was that this seed was given to mankind. It was promised in Jeremiah (I will place my law inside their hearts and I will remove their stony heart and give them a heart of flesh - Paul called this circumcision of the heart) and delivered in Galilee of the nations; it tabernacled inside Jesus, and was made known through his exceptional grace; this was the grace that went out of him; the divine nature. This is the river of living water that springs up inside us. This is what brings forth new life, the spirit we must receive to enter the kingdom, the reason we must be born again; and everyone who receives this spirit receives of his grace, and grace for grace, because the law was given by Moses but grace and truth came through Jesus of Nazareth.

So what is the gospel of Jesus Christ? What is the good news? It is the entrance into God's divine nature through being born again of the seed of Christ. In a word, the good news is just that; go tell it on the mountain, that the seed of Christ has been delivered and whomsoever will, can receive God's salvation for mankind. And how do we receive that salvation? By receiving the spirit of the Lord; which is the germination of the divine nature inside us. By means of the seed growing inside us and the gifts resting upon us, from within and without, we are being transformed into his image and likeness, from glory to glory, by the two aspects of the holy spirit.

I was raised up an atheist by my parents. My father believed that children accept whatever they are taught and if you raised a child an atheist, God would not exist for that child. My father was blind to the holy spirit's presence among mankind. He didn't perceive the grace or the works of the spirit. If you asked my father what the gospel was; he would say it was Jesus birth. He never saw anything of God's reproduction in mankind, he really didn't know what the gospel truly was... he never connected anything from the scripture to his life, or saw any opportunity for him in the scriptures. He was a faithless man, unconnected to heaven, not born again, unbelieving, unholy, with only the carnal nature of man to show for his time spent on earth. And that is man's condition apart from God's salvation. Salvation is not something that happens when we die. Salvation is the process of regeneration that happens when we receive the germination of God's holy spirit inside us. You don't go to heaven when you die unless you have already entered heaven through rebirth. That rebirth, available through the name of Jesus, received through calling on his name, planted inside us and growing up to God, reproducing God's holy nature in us, is the gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is one of the twisted tales that the Roman religious leaders came up with to deceive their Christians with. This lie that Christians have to accept Jesus to be saved is what Rome used to build great wealth, just like the religious Pharisees did with the lies the Jews added to the written laws of God.

The truth is that our Creator planned the salvation of ALL His people (Israel) before anything existed. All we have to do is wait for our flesh to perish to wake up in the new world that God planned for us to experience life without deception (Lucifer and the beast).

Here are some prophecies showing that ALL God's people (Israel) will be saved.

There's no such thing as believing in a Jesus to be saved in these prophecies. The Romans lied about this.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
3: For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.
14: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations.
15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King."

These prophecies don't mention one word about Christians as the only people being saved.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

Even the unborn are saved so this prophecy shows that ALL God's people are saved, not just deceived Christians who believed the Roman lies in their new testament.

Micah 4:
6: In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted;
7: and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Romans 14: 9-12
9: For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
10: Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God;
11: for it is written, "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God."
12: So each of us shall give account of himself to God.

I Corinthians 3:
13: each man's work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.
14: If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward.
15: If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

Day, I like that you found Christ against the odds. That you were convicted against the odds is the work of the Holy Spirit. There is going to be an out pouring of the Spirit in the end times, convicting many people, but you seem to have the Spirit confused with Christ.
This comment isn't correct:
And how do we receive that salvation? By receiving the spirit of the Lord;

The salvation of the cross was Christ. And it came before Christ left the Holy Spirit with His disciples in the upper room. The Holy Spirit has many duties, but bleeding out to cover our sins isn't one of them. No where in the Bible will you find credit being given to the Holy Spirit for our salvation, other than conviction.
The man that hung on the cross next to Christ didn't have the Spirit of God in him, but he's in Heaven. He was saved by Christ just hours before He died. He recognized the Son of God. The faith that, Christ was who he said he was, saved that criminal, and saves us today.
We are saved by grace<unmerited favor, through faith< belief in Christ the Lord.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith &#8212;and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.

The Spirit of God is the power of God, and has a lot of job descriptions, many which you covered very well. And living in the Spirit produces the fruits you reminded us of.

But, God's Spirit was given to some, generations before Christ. Moses preformed miracles using it, so did Elijah, Samson, and Daniel. Solomon had it. King David had it and begged God not to take it from him. It didn't cloak them, it resided in them just as it did the disciples and Paul, and us, if we ask for it. And it isn't a seed, but a small portion that, like an infant, needs to be fed on milk before it can handle meat. We feed God's Spirit on the Word, and it grows. Elijah's eyes even turned spiritual from relying on God's power so much.

We aren't privy to John the Baptist's complete life, but knowing the importance of baptism, and being the one to baptize Jesus, I have a feeling He asked his cousin Jesus to return the favor. Especially when he stood there and watch the effect it had on Christ.

Christ = salvation
Holy Spirit = the work that follows .... :)

Last edited:

There's no such thing as believing in a Jesus to be saved in these prophecies. The Romans lied about this.

Here are some scriptures you have to overcome because they contradict you:

Exdodus 32:32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
Exdodus 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Amos 8:11 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find [it].

Proverbs 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Proverbs 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Psalm 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with [this] generation, and said, It [is] a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
Psalm 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Ezekiel 32:27 And they shall not lie with the mighty [that are] fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though [they were] the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Ezekiel 32:29 ¶ There [is] Edom, her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by [them that were] slain by the sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the pit.
Ezekiel 32:30 There [be] the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with [them that be] slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit.
Ezekiel 32:31 ¶ Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, [even] Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 32:32 For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of the uncircumcised with [them that are] slain with the sword, [even] Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

salvation is not from hell fire. salvation is our daily walk. We are growing up into Christlike creatures via the washing of regeneration, literally, the replacing of our ways with his way, the renewing of the holy spirit daily that instills the heavenly nature into our spirit.

the germination of the inward dwelling spirit is the gospel of Jesus Christ.

the resting of the holy spirit upon the outer man was what preceded Christ.

Christ just means anointing, and that anointing is the holy spirit.

Days, Be careful about adding to or taking away. You took the 'ed' from anointed and changed it to 'ing'. And look at the repercussions. You think salvation is an action verb involving you and the Holy Spirit.

Christ means anointed and is almost always synonymous with Jesus. Jesus, the Christ. Christ, Jesus. In Hebrew, it means, covered in oil. The Holy Spirit is never called Christ.
And the disciples and apostles were never anointed with oil, because they weren't the Messiah. But they did receive the Holy Spirit, after their salvation had been secured 43 days earlier, on the cross.

You can not walk your way to Heaven, Day. Jesus, the anointed one, is the only way to the Father.
Salvation is a gift. A gift offered while we are still sinners btw, so don't walk to far trying to achieve your way to salvation, just hit your knees right where you're standing............. :)

Here are some scriptures you have to overcome because they contradict you:

Exdodus 32:32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
Exdodus 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Amos 8:11 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find [it].

Proverbs 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Proverbs 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Psalm 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with [this] generation, and said, It [is] a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
Psalm 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Ezekiel 32:27 And they shall not lie with the mighty [that are] fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though [they were] the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Ezekiel 32:29 ¶ There [is] Edom, her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by [them that were] slain by the sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the pit.
Ezekiel 32:30 There [be] the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with [them that be] slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit.
Ezekiel 32:31 ¶ Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, [even] Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 32:32 For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of the uncircumcised with [them that are] slain with the sword, [even] Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

Citing scriptures doesn't affect someone who rejects anything that disagrees with him in the scriptures.

Citing scriptures doesn't affect someone who rejects anything that disagrees with him in the scriptures.

If I didn't believe people were going to be honest, why should I talk to anyone here?
If I didn't believe someone would listen, why should I talk to anyone here?

They listen to a degree. It is written more to my brothers and sisters in Christ who will listen and it is written to those who will listen and not be confused as a result of wanting to know the truth or follow the Lord.

It is written to those who give thanks to my post or add reputation points to me.

A pastor who created a Christian message board has just recently left me with some Admin access to his Christian message board. I won't say the name of it because that would be breaking the rules but the fact that someone would trust me with a website means a little that I have access and other people don't but that access is not dependent on whether people or listen or not but whether I give people the truth or not because I'm a steward or a fellow elder.

Okay, I'm not sure what this is saying. Every brother and sister in Christ is anointed with the holy spirit, that's what makes us brothers and sisters. Jesus was the Christ and we are all little Christs (Christians). Once that anointing is received, you enter heaven. Day by day we wax stronger in that anointing, building up our faith, so yes, you could say we walk around in heaven. Know ye not that you are dead, and that your life is hid with Christ? Set your mind, therefore on heavenly places where we are already seated with Christ. I'm quoting from memory, so don't hold me to every word, but whether you go with anointed or anointing, it still means the application of the holy spirit to man. We've been given the same spirit that formed and rested upon Jesus. Jesus is being recreated in each of us.

The gospel, or good news, was that this seed was given to mankind.

According to the Bible, the concept of the good news is Jesus had come to save believers since at that point Yahweh had cut off the twelve tribes of Israel as punishment for their constant screw ups. Ten tribes were lost and Judah and Benjamin were still in Palestine, harassing Jesus, Yahweh's son, who was Yahweh. :cuckoo:

So YHVH *lied* to the Jews in when He said His Sinai Covenant was for all time, and upheld by HIS faithfulness?

Forum List

Back