God will strike Obama with lightening?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
billy.jpg

Addicting Info Famous Evangelist Tells Obama To Get Prepared For God To Strike Him With Lightning IMAGE

Okay, so yes, this is funny and ridiculous.

But really, this guy is as crazy as his father and just like daddy, he fleeces the flock.

billy.jpg

Addicting Info Famous Evangelist Tells Obama To Get Prepared For God To Strike Him With Lightning IMAGE

But really, this guy is as crazy as his father and just like daddy, he fleeces the flock.

Look out, some of the mods are apparently evangelicals and will move this to the flame group since it isn't about religion. ;)
I just tweeted the Pope to bless this thread. That makes it religious.

billy.jpg

Look out, some of the mods are apparently evangelicals and will move this to the flame group since it isn't about religion. ;)
I just tweeted the Pope to bless this thread. That makes it religious.

Can have a Jewish seminarian at the Western Wall write it down on a slip of paper and he'll go put in the wall for you as well. :)

Place a Note in the Wall

free service, submit prayers to God.

Callahan was released 4 years early because he was NOT violent before he was locked up. It's possible that if he hadn't been locked up at all 3 victims would be alive today.
Your meme says he was violent before he was locked up. You say he wasn't. Which is it?

I did some additional checking at a reputable site (here) and got a slightly different story. Apparently he had a history of violence but wasn't convicted for violence but for drug dealing, there was no mention of violence. His early release was because there was no violence connected with his conviction.

Callahan was released 4 years early because he was NOT violent before he was locked up. It's possible that if he hadn't been locked up at all 3 victims would be alive today.
Your meme says he was violent before he was locked up. You say he wasn't. Which is it?

I did some additional checking at a reputable site (here) and got a slightly different story. Apparently he had a history of violence but wasn't convicted for violence but for drug dealing, there was no mention of violence. His early release was because there was no violence connected with his conviction.
A drug dealer is the worst form of pure evil. A drug dealer when caught should have a bullet through the head. Period.

A drug dealer is the worst form of pure evil. A drug dealer when caught should have a bullet through the head. Period.
You have some very screwed up values my friend.

So someone who sells people what they want to buy is worse than a terrorist, murderer, or rapist?

Does that death sentence include people who sell beer?

So someone who sells people what they want to buy is worse than a terrorist, murderer, or rapist?

Drugs, friend. Drugs are poison and the dealers are selling death. It ain't a fucking ice cream cone. Nothing screwed up with my values.

Drugs, friend. Drugs are poison and the dealers are selling death. It ain't a fucking ice cream cone. Nothing screwed up with my values.
Either you're not serious or seriously out of touch with reality. Personally I much rather have someone offer to sell me drugs than shoot me. But hey that's just me.

Forum List

Back