Why is Muslims murdering Christians "bad?"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
I dodn't get that. Thought if you died for your religious faith (martyred et al.) then that was a really good thing for you. You're "partying" in Paradise they always say.

Or is dying somehow bad? ;)

Dumbest thread maker of 2015 can already be awarded.

Come on Delta4 you are mixing things up. Muslims supposed to go to Paradise partying with the virgins especially when they are martyred.
Christians go to Heaven and sing praises eternally, you may want to join them instead of the Paradise deal, whaddaya say?

I dodn't get that. Thought if you died for your religious faith (martyred et al.) then that was a really good thing for you. You're "partying" in Paradise they always say.

Not all people believe in the heaven and hell thing when they are pressed. People don't really believe in heaven or the suicide rate would be a lot higher among Christians.

Who wouldn't kill themselves if they genuinely believed they would experience pure ecstasy for eternity?

You have to be serious with your post. People don't really believe the things that they say. This is true of religious folks more than anybody else. You know this. You just have to read between the lines and give everybody a wink and a nod.

People just say dumb stuff about believing in heaven and hell. They really don't believe it. Just wink and giggle. Stop giving them such a hard time about it or they will beat up on you.

I know you don't want to open yourself up to the wrath of all they lying Christians from this forum. Do you?

Try to be smarter with your posts.

Not all people believe in the heaven and hell thing when they are pressed. People don't really believe in heaven or the suicide rate would be a lot higher among Christians.

Who wouldn't kill themselves if they genuinely believed they would experience pure ecstasy for eternity?

You have to be serious with your post. People don't really believe the things that they say. This is true of religious folks more than anybody else. You know this. You just have to read between the lines and give everybody a wink and a nod.

People just say dumb shit about believing in heaven and hell. They really don't believe it. Just wink and giggle. Stop giving them such a hard time about it or they will beat up on you.

I know you don't want to open yourself up to the wrath of all they lying Christians from this forum. Do you?

Because they might...? What exactly? Reach through their monitors and throttle me? :) Once you have a surly Master Chief screaming in your face during basic training, verbal threats are a whole lotta nothin'. :)

Because they might...? What exactly? Reach through their monitors and throttle me? :) Once you have a surly Master Chief screaming in your face during basic training, verbal threats are a whole lotta nothin'. :)

I'd suggest you just take them at their word. Christians don't enjoy being called out on their lies. You are going to piss them off.

They might end up hurting your feelings or making you cry a whole lot.

Another thread mentioned how the White House condemned some ISIS video showing yet another Christian losing their head (literally.) Thought it strange. If the Christians are right about their thing, he's in heaven now. That's a good thing. And if he was martyreed that's a REALLY good thing. So what's to condemn? Shouldn't we thank ISIS when they do that?

Or are religious people not so sure about their claims and death remains something to be avoided? :)

Another thread mentioned how the White House condemned some ISIS video showing yet another Christian losing their head (literally.) Thought it strange. If the Christians are right about their thing, he's in heaven now. That's a good thing. And if he was martyreed that's a REALLY good thing. So what's to condemn? Shouldn't we thank ISIS when they do that?

Or are religious people not so sure about their claims and death remains something to be avoided? :)
The dumb has to hurt.....does it hurt to be that dumb delta? Holy shit

I'd suggest you just take them at their word. Christians don't enjoy being called out on their lies. You are going to piss them off.

They might end up hurting your feelings or making you cry a whole lot.

They're invited to try. :)

People don't really believe in heaven or the suicide rate would be a lot higher among Christians.
I guess you are wrong about that. Suicide people do not go to heaven straight like a bottle rocket. The Church of Rome did not even let them be buried in consecrated cemeteries. They were buried outside the city gates where the dog catcher (nowadays they are called Animal Control Officers with shield and shit) buried the stray dogs he killed.

People don't really believe in heaven or the suicide rate would be a lot higher among Christians.
I guess you are wrong about that. Suicide people do not go to heaven straight like a bottle rocket. The Church of Rome did not even let them be buried in consecrated cemeteries. They were buried outside the city gates where the dog catcher (nowadays they are called Animal Control Officers with shield and shit) buried the stray dogs he killed.

Judaism's position on suicide is it's murder and thus forbidden. Our lives don't belong to us, they belong to God is the reasoning.

Shouldn't we thank ISIS when they do that?

Your logic is sound.
Most people love their own life or the life of their family more than God. Why is that so surprising?

You have to take into account that most people are full of junk when they discuss their religious beliefs. Most of them are just flat out liars.

Yes. They should be thanking ISIS for killing Christians because it strengthens the faith. That would be the logical response.

I don't expect it to happen though. You should probably just drop it. Nobody is going to look at this thing logically.

Judaism's position on suicide is it's murder and thus forbidden. Our lives don't belong to us, they belong to God is the reasoning.
So, where you would be heading Paradise or Heaven (hypothetically speaking)

Your logic is sound.
Most people love their own life or the life of their family more than God. Why is that so surprising?

You have to take into account that most people are full of junk when they discuss their religious beliefs. Most of them are just flat out liars.

Yes. They should be thanking ISIS for killing Christians because it strengthens the faith. That would be the logical response.

I don't expect it to happen though. You should probably just drop it. Nobody is going to look at this thing logically.

You did. :)

I don't believe in an afterlife. Wish I did. Probably be happier. :)

Your logic is sound.

Murder is a sin.

Its pretty simple. Evil acts such as murder arent thanked, because theyre evil.

And 2 plus 2 is 4.

I don't believe in an afterlife. Wish I did. Probably be happier. :)
I said hypothetically… if you did… I knew you didn't.

Forum List

Back