God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

Hey, like me, you can be used as a bad example.
I hear people praised because they learned from their mistakes

Which is better than never learning and just repeating the same mistakes over

But the smart people learn from the mistakes of others

I have done both

Last edited:
Thats me also

My faith in God is deep

But I have too many faults to be an example to others

We all have faults, don't condemn yourself. At least you recognize it.

Many people think they are so good they don't need God.

People who have struggled/sinned and overcame their weaknesses make some of the best advocates for God. People can relate to that.

He thought it wouldn't get out because they banned the press from the event.

He's dangerously insane and must be removed ASAP.

Yet the same guy when asked why God allows wars, will claim free will! Choosing him to be speaker my manipulating the SOTH votes and thus taking away free will is something He will take time out of his busy schedule to do., however.

Insane.

Yet the same guy when asked why God allows wars, will claim free will! Choosing him to be speaker my manipulating the SOTH votes and thus taking away free will is something He will take time out of his busy schedule to do., however.

If God chose to do that, how does it disprove free will.

He thought it wouldn't get out because they banned the press from the event.

He's dangerously insane and must be removed ASAP.

More leftard trollfuckery.

Leftards are petty little bridge trolls.

Wrongthink will be punished by these miserable trolls.

Believing that a non-existent deity ‘speaks to you’ and has chosen you for some divine mission is clearly insane.

1702011550073.png

Amen. No joke. Literally, amen.

Despite that, Nsi’s try to be an example for my children. Time may yet tell how close I came.
Well, you support a serial adulterer who bears false witness against others on a daily basis and steals from cancer kids, who made his living from gambling dens and a fake university which robbed from the elderly.

Some example!

Apparently God told our new Moses to endorse a serial adulterer who steals from cancer kids and who made his living from gambling houses and a fake university which stole from the elderly and who bears false witness against others on a daily basis.

Perhaps Mike Johnson needs a new holy hearing aid.

Forum List

Back