God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

1702008695136.png

I think the OP is silly. If God speaks to your heart, that doesn’t mean you’re hearing voices.

And if you seek to do what God seemingly wants, that’s not exactly a sign of insanity.

If the new Speaker filters things through a perceptual filter of religious faith, that doesn’t seem particularly dangerous.

My own faith is paper thin. I believe in God. That’s pretty much it. Nonetheless, unlike so many people here, I don’t run around in terror of people with a deeper faith.

It’s not like the Speaker is a fanatical Muslim.

I think the OP is silly. If God speaks to your heart, that doesn’t mean you’re hearing voices.

And if you seek to do what God seemingly wants, that’s not exactly a sign of insanity.

If the new Speaker filters things through a perceptual filter of religious faith, that doesn’t seem particularly dangerous.

My own faith is paper thin. I believe in God. That’s pretty much it. Nonetheless, unlike so many people here, I don’t run around in terror of people with a deeper faith.

It’s not like the Speaker is a fanatical Muslim.

I would argue that everyone has heard from God at one time or another in their life.

It's just that some know how to recognize it when it happens.

Ever had a "gut feeling"?

Ever said or heard someone else say "something told me to"?

Forum List

Back