Mike Johnson told Katie Britt ‘it’ll be fine’ before State of the Union rebuttal

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

It must be disturbing for the GOP that Johnson thought that is was ok. That is a disconnect from reality.

That is truly scary. Like believeing that dinosaurs were on the Ark.

Katie was pumped that a film star played her. Let me whisper in her cloth ear. They are laughing at you not with you. Its not the same.

At least Ted Cruz is on her side. That is not to be sniffed at. Its more than he was prepared to do for his pig ugly wife.

So its not all bad.

Last edited:

It mustbe disturbing for the GOP that Johnson thought that is was ok. That is a disconnect from reality.

Katie was pumped that a film star played her. Let me whisper in her cloth ear. They are laughing at you not with you. Its not the same.

At least Ted Cruz is on her side. That is not to be sniffed at. Its more than he was prepared to do for his pig ugly wife.

So its not all bad.
Wait........wut?

If dinosaurs were not on the ark how can you explain the existence of Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden?

Idiot.

It must be disturbing for the GOP that Johnson thought that is was ok. That is a disconnect from reality.

So its not all bad.
Beclowning yourself is the path to stardom in MAGA

So its not all bad.
I wonder if he knew she'd go nuts on the over-acting. Or maybe he assumed she'd tone it down.

The words themselves were standard, boilerplate partisan rhetoric you get in these speeches. But that cartoon delivery, holy crap.

So its not all bad.

It was fine.

Biden's speech, on the other hand, was a complete disaster.

I wonder if he knew she'd go nuts on the over-acting. Or maybe he assumed she'd tone it down.

The words themselves were standard, boilerplate partisan rhetoric you get in these speeches. But that cartoon delivery, holy crap.
That cartoonish delivery and setting represent how the GOP sees its suburban female base.

Emotionally unstable, gullible kitchen dwellers who sense a threat to good old white America.

So its not all bad.
^ the idle ramblings of a nitwit

The words themselves were standard, boilerplate partisan rhetoric you get in these speeches.
Ah, I dunno, poster M'58.
That whirl&twirl about the young girl prostituted, what?.....16yrs ago. In Mexico. Was a real ginormous whopper.

Not that the poor girl wasn't victimized, but that she was suggesting and inferring it was Biden's fault. THAT kinda took the cake. And Senator Britt is gonna wear that cake-in-the-face for a long long time.
As someone else said in this thread, she 'be-clowned' herself.

AND....not to go unnoticed, she cynically 'trafficked' that poor victim again.

--------------------------------------------------
But that cartoon delivery, holy crap.
OK then, NOW...we can pull on the paddles together.

THAT delivery will go into history as an example.
Of what NOT to do.
She made herself, the GOP, and Alabama look foolish.
Look "be-clowned".
IMHO

-------------------------------------------------------------------
As I suspected, a true science denier.
Denying that dinosaurs were NOT on the Ark? Is denying science?
MAGA!

Well to be fair the MAGAGATARD wing of the GQP is a freaking cartoon!
MAGA

Forum List

Back