God doesn't love you-or does He?

god doesn't love anyone

Just look at how many times he snapped his fingers and killed his creations.

If you can just make another plaything at will it doesn't matter how many you destroy

That ain't love
Or maybe instead of seeking God through a book - and getting that all wrong - maybe you should search for God in other ways. And then go back and read the book.

RE: the thread title's assumption that there is a God.

1. I have just heard that a study shows that, in general, people who believe in God live four years longer than atheists.

a. I am guessing that believers enjoy a strength that non-believers lack.
b. I can easily understand why some Roman Catholics are fortified by the Church's rituals.
c. And, of course, "There are no atheists in a foxhole."

NEVERTHELESS, I feel that one Leo Newman was right when he wrote:

"It is beyond my comprehension how people -- rational, thinking human beings -- can believe in an all-powerful benevolent Supreme Being. Obviously that being is either incapable or unwilling to prevent the tragedies and brutalities that mankind has suffered since the beginning of time."
Maybe because he is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe good has no meaning if one is forced to be good.

Or maybe he couldn't figure out how to make a one sided coin.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to figure out that he exists by seeing the good and the bad and recognizing that the good drastically overwhelms the bad and that nature obviously has a preference for us to exist and be good.

Or maybe he wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us.

But whatever it is, I don't see how any thinking man can see all that was created and experience all that life has to offer and not see God's hand in it.

For starters. Yes, the physical laws of nature. As we are discussing the first cause.

Do you believe that the second law of thermodynamics precludes an infinite acting universe which does not reach thermal equilibrium?

It is possible that four dimensional objects may be projected into three dimensional space.

god doesn't love anyone

If you can just make another plaything at will it doesn't matter how many you destroy

That ain't love
Or maybe instead of seeking God through a book - and getting that all wrong - maybe you should search for God in other ways. And then go back and read the book.
What others ways? I'm down for that.

Aw, I was just saying rotation. Assuming our four dimensional object was a sphere when it was projected into the three dimensional space. Scwewy.

I'm sorry, ding, I thought for sure you'd have known what I was talking about given its relation to your question to the previous poster. I suppose I was mistaken.

Last edited:
But whatever it is, I don't see how any thinking man can see all that was created and experience all that life has to offer and not see God's hand in it.
Because nobody can prove said god.

Aw, I was just saying rotation. Assuming our four dimensional object was a sphere when it was projected into the three dimensional space. Scwewy.

I'm sorry, ding, I thought for sure you'd have known what I was talking about given its relation to your question to the previous poster. I suppose I was mistaken.
I'm not a physicist. I'm an engineer. But I am interested in understanding how what you said pertains to the creation of space and time. I believe inflation theory is the best explanation for how space and time began.

Science is the study of order within nature to better understand nature and make predictions of nature. While science cannot be used to study what is outside of the box, it can be used to study what is inside the box. That is what I have done. It's not like you don't know this as I have explained it to you many times. We can use our experiences as creators as a proxy to understand the evidence we can study.

I'm not a physicist. I'm an engineer. But I am interested in understanding how what you said pertains to the creation of space and time. I believe inflation theory is the best explanation for how space and time began.
Space and time could have existed before the BB. Nobody has proven anything about that.

god doesn't love anyone

That ain't love
No. You're not. I've gone over it dozens of times with you.

Science is the study of order within nature to better understand nature and make predictions of nature. While science cannot be used to study what is outside of the box, it can be used to study what is inside the box. That is what I have done. It's not like you don't know this as I have explained it to you many times. We can use our experiences as creators as a proxy to understand the evidence we can study.
Still doesn't prove your particular god. And there's certainly no connection to the god of the bible.

Space and time could have existed before the BB. Nobody has proven anything about that.
I explained this to you too dozens of times. Space and time had a beginning. It occurred ~14 billion years ago. It's beginning followed rules. Rules which existed before space and time itself.

god doesn't love anyone

That ain't love
No. You're not. I've gone over it dozens of times with you.
C'mon, purdy pleeeeeze? What other way(s) is there to your god except through The Book.

Still doesn't prove your particular god. And there's certainly no connection to the god of the bible.
You want to skip steps. It doesn't work that way. You are just here to troll.

I explained this to you too dozens of times. Space and time had a beginning. It occurred ~14 billion years ago. It's beginning followed rules. Rules which existed before space and time itself.
Prove it. I'll wait. :popcorn:

You want to skip steps. It doesn't work that way. You are just here to troll.
So lay out the steps... Here we go. Let's do this!

Taz, it would be illogical to do so since the only reason you are here is to please yourself.

That's what I want to think, too. But like this...

e3f07c9e9087fbd2c110ca410dddcf22.gif

But that needs to be contained, too. Which is why I brought up super dimensions. Well, I didn't say it, but that's what I wast thinking.

So, one within another within another within another - infinitely.

Instead of just one big bang, maybe there's infinite big bangs and as a universe dies, another occurs.

Forum List

Back