God doesn't love you-or does He?

yragnitup

Apr 10, 2018

In this short 5 min video the guy with beard is politely telling (actually ridiculing) the theist host. I think he's an atheist/agnostic/some new age guru etc . Funny.

Last edited:
Nothing is as it seems. There is a law of compensation at work.

If he didn't love us he wouldn't be pruning us.

All things work for the good of those who love him. Especially the things we don't believe do.

I didn't watch the video. I don't need to watch it to know that intellectually dead people mock what they do not understand. I take it on faith that they do.

If there is a God, he doesn’t give shit about us. He’s obviously he’s fucking with us. With wars, diseases, religion, etc.

Which seems more plausible....

God is and He is guiding our history right down to the days of life given to each and every sparrow,

or

Humans are continuing to evolve on dog-eat-dog world of living things in constant, bloody battle for the survival of the most fit?

`

Which seems more plausible....

God is and He is guiding our history right down to the days of life given to each and every sparrow,

or

Humans are continuing to evolve on dog-eat-dog world of living things in constant, bloody battle for the survival of the most fit?

`
Or the laws of nature are such that beings that know and create would eventually arise and evolve in consciousness according to self compensating features of the laws of nature which existed before space and time itself.

Do you mean gravity and physics? Yes.

Do you mean Divine intervention and The Ten Commandments? :lmao:
For starters. Yes, the physical laws of nature. As we are discussing the first cause.

Do you believe that the second law of thermodynamics precludes an infinite acting universe which does not reach thermal equilibrium?

Let me state that in the positive. The second law of thermodynamics tells us that the universe has not existed forever because we do not see thermal equilibrium.

Agree or disagree?

Forum List

Back