God And Jerusalem Are Back.

Holy Shite! How could the Democrats fuck up so badly? Couldn't even get their own Platform right. What a mess.

The face of Democraps was shown yesterday.

People that are voting Democrap have to think about if they want to align themselves with people that hate God and Israel.

It's kinda hard for these black preachers to prostitute voting for the black man to their church followers when Democraps are 50% against God and Israel.

They have to look at Obamination's actions against Israel, his muslim roots, and his anti-Christian/Israel friends....then realize he is a fraud when it comes to being a Christian.

Democrats walk the plank and restore God and Jersualem.

Go Fox News!

Democrats booed and shouted no.

As if there was any question about the lack of morality from democrats.

2/3rds booed and shouted NO.. But the Ayes have it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: it was already on the teleprompter that the Ayes have it.. that's why Mayor V. was so damn dumbfounded and confused. It wasn't supposed to go the way it did. Secular Progressives.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go Fox News!

2/3rds booed and shouted NO.. But the Ayes have it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: it was already on the teleprompter that the Ayes have it.. that's why Mayor V. was so damn dumbfounded and confused. It wasn't supposed to go the way it did. Secular Progressives.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the majority who shouted "NO," principles were clearly left at the door....if they arrived with any.

What made it even worse, is that the teleprompter Villaraigosa was reading from was already loaded with the language approving the amendment.

I would advise American Jews to take notice. The Democratic Party is no longer their Party. The rabid Left assholes absolutely despise Jews & Israel. Just take a closer look around on this very Board, if you don't believe me. My advice to American Jews would be... Going the Uncle Tom route is not an option.

Still don't know what the Democrats were thinking on this one. They're gonna lose a lot of support they would have otherwise enjoyed. This is a big Lose/Lose for them.

I mean, taking God out is something most expect Democrats to do. It's idiotic, but expected. It wouldn't hurt them on Election Day. But dumping Jews & Israel? Not very wise. In fact, it's a huge blunder. They will lose votes. Many American Jews will not forgive come November. I know the Democrats won't admit their blunder, but i assure you it is a blunder.

Go Fox News!

it was actually ABC that said those things were left out.

the platform hadn't been published at the time.

but couldn't be that they and fakenews got it wrong, could it?

Somethings just never change........

I thought it was Bush's fault?

The LA loser didn't beg..... not typical of a liberal at all.

Liberalism is about to take its first step toward death in November.

THANK GOD!

Last edited:
Yesterday the tale was that Obama didn't know that they were removing "God" and "Jerusalem"....

This morn, Politico says Obama agreed with removing "God" and "Jerusalem".....

"While the campaign at first said Obama had seen the language prior to the convention, it later said he did not learn of the issue until Wednesday morning, when he became aware of seeing news coverage of the issue. Once that happened, the president directed his staff to change the language to include a reference to God and Jerusalem as Israel’s capital because, the campaign source said, the amended version is “consistent with the president’s own positions.”

Read more: Division over platform at DNC - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

So, which is the main ingredient in the Obama recipe....

lying or incompetence?

Why does it have to be either/or?

Maybe Obama was for it before he was against it? Maybe it depends on the meaning of the word "is". Maybe there was no controlling authority.
The list of Democrat boners is long and growing.

Whose God do you want America to support?

Go Fox News!

Lying scum. I wouldn't have booed, but I do think the Democrats caved. Whose God did the GOP decided to make part of their platform?

Yesterday the tale was that Obama didn't know that they were removing "God" and "Jerusalem"....

This morn, Politico says Obama agreed with removing "God" and "Jerusalem".....

"While the campaign at first said Obama had seen the language prior to the convention, it later said he did not learn of the issue until Wednesday morning, when he became aware of seeing news coverage of the issue. Once that happened, the president directed his staff to change the language to include a reference to God and Jerusalem as Israel’s capital because, the campaign source said, the amended version is “consistent with the president’s own positions.”

Read more: Division over platform at DNC - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

So, which is the main ingredient in the Obama recipe....

lying or incompetence?

Why does it have to be either/or?

Maybe Obama was for it before he was against it? Maybe it depends on the meaning of the word "is". Maybe there was no controlling authority.
The list of Democrat boners is long and growing.

Whose God do you want America to support?

You must be very perplexed and disappointed today. First your Democrat geniuses take 'God' out, then panic and put it back in. Same goes for their Israel blunder. Nice Platform you dummies got there. :confused:

I mean, taking God out is something most expect Democrats to do. It's idiotic, but expected. It wouldn't hurt them on Election Day. But dumping Jews & Israel? Not very wise. In fact, it's a huge blunder. They will lose votes. Many American Jews will not forgive come November. I know the Democrats won't admit their blunder, but i assure you it is a blunder.

looks like the Muslims are a growing voice in the Dem Party......doesn't hurt to have the Party leader on their side....

looks like the Muslims are a growing voice in the Dem Party......doesn't hurt to have the Party leader on their side....

Yeah, it does all get back to the rabid Left's irrational hatred of Christians & Jews, while fawning all over Muslims. I never got that one. It's bizarre.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back