Republican Pundits Are Tired of their Party's Chaos, Dysfunction, Embarrassment, Incompetence & Tantrums

FOX: We are seeing yet another tantrum by Republicans. We look incompetent

FOX: God help us, the House Republican majority is a dysfunctional embarrassment

I mean, what do they expect when they consistently elect lunatics?

I'll take the House Republicans over your traitorous Democrat Regime actively wrecking this country.

I'll take the House Republicans over your traitorous Democrat Regime actively wrecking this country.
There is a price to be paid for being an incompetent, loud mouth, partisan party of doing nothing but trying to score political points. They have done nothing with their term and will do nothing with the rest of their term, before turning the House back over to Democrats, most likely well before election day. The Trump Republican Party is the party of useless chaos, and are an embarrassment to the country and the people that vote for them.

When the Republican speaker of the House, stabs Republicans in the back and throws in with Democrats to pass a Dem budget without giving Republicans an opportunity to read the bill or offer amendments then that turncoat is going to get fired from his speaker job.

Not even half of Republicans voted for this bill. It was a total capitulation to Democrats and Joe Biden.

He's a sanctimonious fagboy. He sets off alien gaydars from billions and billions of parsecs away.
Are you trying to tell us you are a homosexual with these continued posts referencing gay stuff from out of nowhere?

FOX: God help us, the House Republican majority is a dysfunctional embarrassment

Its ok for Greene make an issue of over spending in Washington

Because it matters that much

However open rebellion by threatening recall is going too far

So I like what your new female hero at Fox has to say also

Didn’t the prophet Jeremiah condemn Israel b/c they wouldn’t recognize their embarrassments

Forum List

Back