Globalization 101

People did not look up egyptian mythology when they started praising kek lol...aka kek

No, it was a happy coincidence. Just a bunch of circle jerking on 4chan really.
You mean the actual smart millenials?

No, they're starting college or have already graduated by now.
The only millennials who haven't graduated college by now are those who dropped out.

4chan is mostly full of college graduates.

Millennials were born in the early 80s up to the early 2000's. Nothing like getting your own generation wrong, is there?
No, moron. The last millennials were born in the mid to late 90s.

Millennials like myself grew up DURING the turn of the millennium.

Kids born after the turn of the millennium are generation Z.

I was loathe to begin a new thread on this topic when it came up on another one, because, quite frankly, the claim is so ridiculous it does not deserve discussion, let alone its own thread. However, since it is likely to drive the other thread off-topic...

The claim made on the other thread was that Israel does not exist. The context of this assertion is the vile notion that it is not possible to commit a crime against Israel or Israelis (read: Jews), including war crimes and humanitarian crimes -- thus absolving Arabs of all wrong-doing when Israel (read: Jews) is the target.

It is a perverse and abhorrent corruption of humanitarian law to claim that crimes committed against a certain ethnic group are not crimes. And frankly, anyone in the US experiencing the horror in your country this past week should be ashamed to suggest such a thing.

The criteria for existence as a state, as provided by the claimant are as follows:

a ) a permanent population;
b ) a defined territory;
c ) government; and
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Clearly Israel has a permanent population, a government and the capacity to enter into relations with other states, I am going to assume the claimant has no quarrels with those three, though he is free to correct me if I am wrong. The supposed criteria that Israel is missing is a "defined territory".

I beg to differ. Israel has a clearly defined territory. It has a treaty with Egypt, defining its southern border. It has a treaty with Jordan, defining its eastern border. It has treaties of the Mandate documents defining its northern borders with Lebanon and Syria (with some disputes) which also confirms its eastern and southern borders. And, of course, it has the sea as its western border. Further, it has a treaty with the government acting on behalf of the Palestinian people that a future border between Israel and Palestine will come about after permanent negotiations.

I'm going to point out that a disputed border is NOT cause to dissolve a nation nor to prevent its formation. There are literally dozens and dozens of disputed borders in the world. If a disputed border is the only criteria for "non-existence" then Syria and Lebanon do not exist. Canada does not exist. The US does not exist. Nor any of the dozens of other nations with border disputes.

A "defined territory" is a general term, and not one that depends on uncontested boundaries. It is very easy, in practical terms, to define Israel's sovereign territory.

If it walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck -- you can be certain its a duck.

And, I'm just going to drop this here:

IF it is true that no crimes can be committed against a peoples if their nation does not exist -- then Israel has committed no crimes against the Arab Palestinians and have absolutely no need to "adhere to international law". Indeed, Israel is free to carry out whatever deeds it likes upon the Arab "Palestinian" people.

Marion, stay in your little close minded bubble. Ignorance is bliss, or so they say. You think Soros is your friend...:lmao: I rest my case

Can I laugh when we controlled-demolition the dome of the rock?

Oh wait a minute, I don't need your permission for jack shit.

GFY. Don't you worry about me, I'll be OK.

You don't need my permission and I don't need yours. You can laugh if you please. No skin off my teeth

What if I told you the dome of the rock will be obliterated and Solomon's temple returned to even better glory?

Wait, what?! Why you bringing me into this?

I was loathe to begin a new thread on this topic when it came up on another one, because, quite frankly, the claim is so ridiculous it does not deserve discussion, let alone its own thread. However, since it is likely to drive the other thread off-topic...

The claim made on the other thread was that Israel does not exist. The context of this assertion is the vile notion that it is not possible to commit a crime against Israel or Israelis (read: Jews), including war crimes and humanitarian crimes -- thus absolving Arabs of all wrong-doing when Israel (read: Jews) is the target.

It is a perverse and abhorrent corruption of humanitarian law to claim that crimes committed against a certain ethnic group are not crimes. And frankly, anyone in the US experiencing the horror in your country this past week should be ashamed to suggest such a thing.

The criteria for existence as a state, as provided by the claimant are as follows:

a ) a permanent population;
b ) a defined territory;
c ) government; and
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Clearly Israel has a permanent population, a government and the capacity to enter into relations with other states, I am going to assume the claimant has no quarrels with those three, though he is free to correct me if I am wrong. The supposed criteria that Israel is missing is a "defined territory".

I beg to differ. Israel has a clearly defined territory. It has a treaty with Egypt, defining its southern border. It has a treaty with Jordan, defining its eastern border. It has treaties of the Mandate documents defining its northern borders with Lebanon and Syria (with some disputes) which also confirms its eastern and southern borders. And, of course, it has the sea as its western border. Further, it has a treaty with the government acting on behalf of the Palestinian people that a future border between Israel and Palestine will come about after permanent negotiations.

I'm going to point out that a disputed border is NOT cause to dissolve a nation nor to prevent its formation. There are literally dozens and dozens of disputed borders in the world. If a disputed border is the only criteria for "non-existence" then Syria and Lebanon do not exist. Canada does not exist. The US does not exist. Nor any of the dozens of other nations with border disputes.

A "defined territory" is a general term, and not one that depends on uncontested boundaries. It is very easy, in practical terms, to define Israel's sovereign territory.

If it walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck -- you can be certain its a duck.

And, I'm just going to drop this here:

IF it is true that no crimes can be committed against a peoples if their nation does not exist -- then Israel has committed no crimes against the Arab Palestinians and have absolutely no need to "adhere to international law". Indeed, Israel is free to carry out whatever deeds it likes upon the Arab "Palestinian" people.

Marion, stay in your little close minded bubble. Ignorance is bliss, or so they say. You think Soros is your friend...:lmao: I rest my case

You don't need my permission and I don't need yours. You can laugh if you please. No skin off my teeth

What if I told you the dome of the rock will be obliterated and Solomon's temple returned to even better glory?

Wait, what?! Why you bringing me into this?

A mistake after looking @ your thread. Sorry.

Notsomuch though, because it's fulla bull.

Globalization is not necessarily a bad thing. ......................

Hmmm, yea.

And when everyone has something like a debit card embedded on their hand, so financial transactions all over the world can be monitored,
this will greatly reduce crime and greatly hinder terrorist from buying stuff they need.
Won't that be wonderful !

And if we can find some wonderful wise person to be king over the whole world,
then this will eliminate all the troublesome bickering over what policies to enact.

And saying things that offend anyone is outlawed, then everybody will be happy !

Arabs think much differently than the rest of the world. They don't cultivate, they raid. I never said I hated Israel. I said they're God's chosen people.

That's what he said, and I'm sticking to it.

But I like bacon..Mmmmm..bacon!

I like how its ok to condemn all arabs but a sin against god to criticize the state of Israel. How does it feel to be a slave?

Kiss my balls. I hate your "slowdown" bullshit too.

I'm all for nuking Mecca and razing the dome of the rock.

I don't care about the horse-riding, goat-sexing degenerates, sorry.
the only reason the leftist leaders want globalization is so they can take money from everyone who has it and become wealthy and never having to work for it
like the soros family and that organization? forgot what they called themselves? some of the richest people on earth who wanted to wipe out most of the world populations? the Bildeburgs?

It's Bilderburgers. ;)

FYI. I am a Christian.

LMAO. People like me are America. You may realize that one day.

I'm not John Wayne, I do like the characters he played and pretty much him.

Say you're not playing a role, ck.

PaxAeon/AeonPax. I've always enjoyed your posts. The "kek" thing, eh..I'm not into false Gods.

Unfortunately, people like you did represent middle American traditional values but just look around you. After decades of your sloppy stewardship, most of what used to make America great now lies in ruins. You let the left trample you and let their degenerate policies ruin the lives of so many young Americans. You could have put a stop to it before it was too late but no.

People did not look up egyptian mythology when they started praising kek lol...aka kek

No, it was a happy coincidence. Just a bunch of circle jerking on 4chan really.
You mean the actual smart millenials?

Are you certain there is such an animal?
Plenty of them.

Most millennials are actually quite extraordinary in one way or another.

The problem is that talent is largely going to waste because of mindless "progressivism" and reactionary doublethink.

It seems the younger gen didn't get infected, though. What's going on there?

I'd like to know, I only found out about "safe spaces" last year.

In my day, there were no "safe spaces" The dean did have a paddle and sometimes tweaked his golf swing on your butt.

That's in public school.
In private school, my friend told me they used a canoe paddle.
Generation Z kids are embarrassed by the rampant degeneracy of the millennials and wish to fully utilize the talent that they know millennials wasted.

Millennials didn't really have role models other than boomers because generation X was so irrelevant due to the lasting legacy of the boomers, so we were essentially the guinea pigs for modern civilization after the invention of the Internet.

Who issued you your clairvoyant license? I'd like to know, they should be firing squadded.

Never in my life have I thought Soros was my friend.

I bet I knew about him back when I was 15 and my friend's German-American dad was telling me what was what, as he showed me his Luger and a couple Mausers and Jewskin lampshades and Jew-filling ashtrays.

And we were drinking his Old Milwaukee...as he busted out the German ammo box for the Luger.

Can you answer this question? How does a German-American soldier get a Luger?

Do you know the answer? It's 3 words.

I forgot smoking real Winstons, back when they were real

BTW, The Old Milwaukees were pop-top baby. This is back in the day.

Last edited:
Glad I got up to piss. I didn't mean I support a world government. Only that trade with the rest of the world is helpful if it deters militarism. Globalization is a fact of life unfortunately. IF North Korea explodes a dumb nuke anywhere near our synchronous orbit satellites we will be living just like the Puerto Ricans. Sorry if I offended anyone but reality is here.

Glad I got up to piss. I didn't mean I support a world government. Only that trade with the rest of the world is helpful if it deters militarism. Globalization is a fact of life unfortunately. IF North Korea explodes a dumb nuke anywhere near our synchronous orbit satellites we will be living just like the Puerto Ricans. Sorry if I offended anyone but reality is here.
Trade with the rest of the world is not globalism.

Trade has existed on a global scale since before the existence of this country.

No sir.

C'mon man, my cousin told me about buying a surplus Army generator when he got back from the war. (That would be WW2)

He paid an electrician to wire it into his business and gave the power company a big fongula. They had to pay him vs him being w/o power for 2 hours in prime time.

The genie is out of the bottle. We are so dependent on technology that if anything disrupts it we will be mostly wiped out without an enemy firing a shot.

I have a friend that bought a surplus Army generator, and stuck the jet engine starter to a jetski. It will do it.

A mistake after looking @ your thread. Sorry.

Notsomuch though, because it's fulla bull.

No worries. Feel free to come on over and discuss though.

images

LMAO. People like me are America. You may realize that one day.

I'm not John Wayne, I do like the characters he played and pretty much him.

Say you're not playing a role, ck.

PaxAeon/AeonPax. I've always enjoyed your posts. The "kek" thing, eh..I'm not into false Gods.

Unfortunately, people like you did represent middle American traditional values but just look around you. After decades of your sloppy stewardship, most of what used to make America great now lies in ruins. You let the left trample you and let their degenerate policies ruin the lives of so many young Americans. You could have put a stop to it before it was too late but no.

How U gonna pin that on me?

I didn't let a damn thing and I'm about to rack a round. You're fuckin' with the wrong cracker.

I'll tell you just like I told that n1gga that I know has killed people.

He told me he was coming to get me, and getting close.

I said "STFU" I have a view of the whole area, and you're not in it. He wasn't anywhere near, but I was ready.
That guy knew that I knew. I heard he killed someone since then, the further I can get from that, the better.

Marion is a lunatic.

I say you're a wannabe something substantial, but a faggot, does that put us on even ground?

Bitch, I'm more American than you can ever hope to be. Even Miccosukees are. You have no idea.

I'm sorry, reality has come to the party.

I didn't let a damn thing and I'm about to rack a round. You're fuckin' with the wrong cracker.

I said "STFU" I have a view of the whole area, and you're not in it. He wasn't anywhere near, but I was ready.
That guy knew that I knew. I heard he killed someone since then, the further I can get from that, the better.

I say you're a wannabe something substantial, but a faggot, does that put us on even ground?

Bitch, I'm more American than you can ever hope to be. Even Miccosukees are. You have no idea.

God help us if this is the mindset of the average "real American". You sound like an anarchist or a doomsday cultist. I crave a return to the days when Americans could live and be happy and raise their kids in peace and safety without having to worry about the imminent breakdown of law and order and all out civil war or the establishment of a communist state. Is peace really so far fetched, really so much to ask? I guess for a tough talking warmongering zionist like yourself, peace is for faggots.

The debate on the Civil War and whether every Confederate serviceman was a racist wannabe slave owner is an old canard well worn by the left. Most are used to hearing about it, but the cultural battle went along very predictable lines until Guv Nikki Perky Hale decided that the left was right and took down the Confederate Battle flag honoring tens of thousands of South Carolinians who gave their lives defending a state from Yankee invaders (to include my ancestor).

But that did not end the anguish of the left, who always manages to find something to whine about, from the supposed higher rates of cops killing black thugs, to the racism of white society, to the racism of Old Glory and the National Anthem to now we have Dr Seuss damned as a racist also.

Dr Seuss has been the hallmark liberal childrens story teller and a staple of American virtue for decades now, but alas he is a sinister old racist koot now, according to the left.

Is there ANYTHING about the USA that leftards dont hate? ANYTHING?

Was Dr. Seuss racist? Old material backs up a librarian's claim in rejecting Melania's book donation

I strongly suspect that the latest NFL controversy is demonstrating the worn out welcome of leftist partisanship and the end of white guilt.

The disgust Americans feel every day for the left's lynching of Uncle Sam is reaching epic proportions.

Where the blowback will lead is anybodies guess, but it wont go well for the left.

We may see the GOP pick up about a dozen seats in the Senate and more in the House in 2018 because people are getting so fucking tired of the lefts whinefest.

Fuck each and every one of them, as far as I care, which isnt very far at all.
Well, while the Regressives continue to do their thing, Jim, 2016 was the ultimate pushback to this bullshit.

You guys should be thanking them for what they've given you: Trump, obviously, the Supreme and lower courts, but all the other electoral wins, too.

And they Just. Keep. Doing. It.

It's called "winning" ;)

Apparently reports are in that the commie antifa crowd is going to pitch a temper tantrum on November 4th in hopes of causing a civil war...........that means "open season" on the snowflakes.....lock and load accordingly and be ever vigilant. It is time to show these commie pussies what a "fight" really is.

Slow down there, pilgrim.

Let's see what happens.

Seriously though, if the government that is supposed to protect the people doesn't step up?

The people will, and then they will have no use for the government, because the government is not doing their job. Leftists will die first, then their gov't supporters.

True story.

Take it as you will leftists, I'm just reading the writing on the wall.
Not so sure. We'll see.

The Regressives thought they had this in the bag, that demographics were/are or will be permanently on their side, and that the Left/Right debate was over. You could see that idea all over the place, and it permeated USMB. They're no longer even interested in communicating with anyone who dares to disagree with them, they still think they can just attack and insult and run to their safe space when challenged.

But they jumped the gun, not the shark. They did their victory dance too soon, and they ushered in Trump with their helpful PC/Identity Politics bullshit.

That doesn't mean they were wrong in the long term. It's every bit as possible that 2016 was more of a last gasp than a big change. No one can claim to know for sure.

So, a victory dance by the Right could be every bit as wrong-headed.

God help us if this is the mindset of the average "real American". You sound like an anarchist or a doomsday cultist. I crave a return to the days when Americans could live and be happy and raise their kids in peace and safety without having to worry about the imminent breakdown of law and order and all out civil war or the establishment of a communist state. Is peace really so far fetched, really so much to ask? I guess for a tough talking warmongering zionist like yourself, peace is for faggots.

God bless the USA if your pussified ass is the hope for the future.

That would be bad. You suck, seriously. I'm willing to bet the Miccosukees will pick up my slack.There may not be much, because I'm purty motivated.

I want the younger generations to have a better life, looks like you are game to cave on the issues.

That=fail.

Peace is for faggots? Bitch, we'll dispose of all that straight off, mmk?

I like peace, It keeps me from having to kill people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back