Globalization 101

Well, while the Regressives continue to do their thing, Jim, 2016 was the ultimate pushback to this bullshit.

You guys should be thanking them for what they've given you: Trump, obviously, the Supreme and lower courts, but all the other electoral wins, too.

And they Just. Keep. Doing. It.

It's called "winning" ;)

Apparently reports are in that the commie antifa crowd is going to pitch a temper tantrum on November 4th in hopes of causing a civil war...........that means "open season" on the snowflakes.....lock and load accordingly and be ever vigilant. It is time to show these commie pussies what a "fight" really is.

Slow down there, pilgrim.

Let's see what happens.

Seriously though, if the government that is supposed to protect the people doesn't step up?

The people will, and then they will have no use for the government, because the government is not doing their job. Leftists will die first, then their gov't supporters.

True story.

Take it as you will leftists, I'm just reading the writing on the wall.
Not so sure. We'll see.

The Regressives thought they had this in the bag, that demographics were/are or will be permanently on their side, and that the Left/Right debate was over. You could see that idea all over the place, and it permeated USMB. They're no longer even interested in communicating with anyone who dares to disagree with them, they still think they can just attack and insult and run to their safe space when challenged.

But they jumped the gun, not the shark. They did their victory dance too soon, and they ushered in Trump with their helpful PC/Identity Politics bullshit.

That doesn't mean they were wrong in the long term. It's every bit as possible that 2016 was more of a last gasp than a big change. No one can claim to know for sure.

So, a victory dance by the Right could be every bit as wrong-headed.

How U gonna pin that on me?

I didn't let a damn thing and I'm about to rack a round. You're fuckin' with the wrong cracker.

I'll tell you just like I told that n1gga that I know has killed people.

He told me he was coming to get me, and getting close.

I said "STFU" I have a view of the whole area, and you're not in it. He wasn't anywhere near, but I was ready.
That guy knew that I knew. I heard he killed someone since then, the further I can get from that, the better.

I say you're a wannabe something substantial, but a faggot, does that put us on even ground?

Bitch, I'm more American than you can ever hope to be. Even Miccosukees are. You have no idea.

I'm sorry, reality has come to the party.

God help us if this is the mindset of the average "real American". You sound like an anarchist or a doomsday cultist. I crave a return to the days when Americans could live and be happy and raise their kids in peace and safety without having to worry about the imminent breakdown of law and order and all out civil war or the establishment of a communist state. Is peace really so far fetched, really so much to ask? I guess for a tough talking warmongering zionist like yourself, peace is for faggots.

God bless the USA if your pussified ass is the hope for the future.

That would be bad. You suck, seriously. I'm willing to bet the Miccosukees will pick up my slack.There may not be much, because I'm purty motivated.

I want the younger generations to have a better life, looks like you are game to cave on the issues.

That=fail.

Peace is for faggots? Bitch, we'll dispose of all that straight off, mmk?

I like peace, It keeps me from having to kill people.

Yee haw!

It's called "winning" ;)

Apparently reports are in that the commie antifa crowd is going to pitch a temper tantrum on November 4th in hopes of causing a civil war...........that means "open season" on the snowflakes.....lock and load accordingly and be ever vigilant. It is time to show these commie pussies what a "fight" really is.

Let's see what happens.

Seriously though, if the government that is supposed to protect the people doesn't step up?

The people will, and then they will have no use for the government, because the government is not doing their job. Leftists will die first, then their gov't supporters.

True story.

Not so sure. We'll see.

The Regressives thought they had this in the bag, that demographics were/are or will be permanently on their side, and that the Left/Right debate was over. You could see that idea all over the place, and it permeated USMB. They're no longer even interested in communicating with anyone who dares to disagree with them, they still think they can just attack and insult and run to their safe space when challenged.

But they jumped the gun, not the shark. They did their victory dance too soon, and they ushered in Trump with their helpful PC/Identity Politics bullshit.

That doesn't mean they were wrong in the long term. It's every bit as possible that 2016 was more of a last gasp than a big change. No one can claim to know for sure.

I didn't let a damn thing and I'm about to rack a round. You're fuckin' with the wrong cracker.

I said "STFU" I have a view of the whole area, and you're not in it. He wasn't anywhere near, but I was ready.
That guy knew that I knew. I heard he killed someone since then, the further I can get from that, the better.

I say you're a wannabe something substantial, but a faggot, does that put us on even ground?

Bitch, I'm more American than you can ever hope to be. Even Miccosukees are. You have no idea.

God help us if this is the mindset of the average "real American". You sound like an anarchist or a doomsday cultist. I crave a return to the days when Americans could live and be happy and raise their kids in peace and safety without having to worry about the imminent breakdown of law and order and all out civil war or the establishment of a communist state. Is peace really so far fetched, really so much to ask? I guess for a tough talking warmongering zionist like yourself, peace is for faggots.

That would be bad. You suck, seriously. I'm willing to bet the Miccosukees will pick up my slack.There may not be much, because I'm purty motivated.

I want the younger generations to have a better life, looks like you are game to cave on the issues.

That=fail.

Yee haw!
And this means what?

You ever had an Indian aunt that had an 8-ft gator she treated like a dog?

No? Sucks to be you.

I'm very happy with the way things went.

Let's see what happens.

True story.

Not so sure. We'll see.

That=fail.

Yee haw!
And this means what?

You ever had an Indian aunt that had an 8-ft gator she treated like a dog?

No? Sucks to be you.

I'm very happy with the way things went.

It means that I am at a loss for words on how to respond to what you said.

No, but I saw a gator on TV once.

I'm never happy.

Glad I got up to piss. I didn't mean I support a world government. Only that trade with the rest of the world is helpful if it deters militarism. Globalization is a fact of life unfortunately. IF North Korea explodes a dumb nuke anywhere near our synchronous orbit satellites we will be living just like the Puerto Ricans. Sorry if I offended anyone but reality is here.

Yep, Globalization IS ongoing reality. Amen ! And inexorably will lead to the Revelation prediction coming true.
You allude to nuke explosion causing USA to "be living like the Puerto Ricans." I agree, and am confident a nuke explosion in USA is on the schedule.
Scheduled for sooner rather than later.

Glad I got up to piss. I didn't mean I support a world government. Only that trade with the rest of the world is helpful if it deters militarism. Globalization is a fact of life unfortunately. IF North Korea explodes a dumb nuke anywhere near our synchronous orbit satellites we will be living just like the Puerto Ricans. Sorry if I offended anyone but reality is here.

Yep, Globalization IS ongoing reality. Amen ! And inexorably will lead to the Revelation prediction coming true.
You allude to nuke explosion causing USA to "be living like the Puerto Ricans." I agree, and am confident a nuke explosion in USA is on the schedule.

Oh, it's much worse than that. The technology we have enslaved ourselves to depends on little boxes in orbit around the planet at an altitude of about 22,000 miles beaming down magic targeted to make our lives easier while we laugh in the face of nature. These boxes are so delicate that they are controlled by miniature atomic clocks.

It isn't necessary to lob bombs onto cities.The average meal comes from fifteen miles away. Few remember how to grow their own food. A bad actor like North Korea needs only to explode something just above the stratosphere to disrupt the magic signals. Within hours the people will be eating each other.

................It isn't necessary to lob bombs onto cities...... ....

I agree. No need for nuke to be air delivered.

Trump and Kim have both been set up. The Pope led globalist are preparing the narrative that Trump’s harsh rhetoric incited Kim to launch missile with nuke to NYCity.
When in fact NYCity will be nuked by a globalist planted nuke. Same as globalist set charges that brought down the twin towers.

Forum List

Back