Globalization 101

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Globalization is not necessarily a bad thing. After all the Earth is populated with people and people are essentially the same wherever you go. They want to live in a safe and secure place where they can raise their children in a peaceful setting. Surprisingly most of the people on the planet have a “live and let live” personal philosophy. But though the Earth is a big planet it is finite in resources and desirable real estate.

Enter the human condition. Humans like to reproduce and they like to eat even more. The problem with eating and reproducing is that they both require adequate space and dependable resources which are not evenly distributed across the globe. This brings about stark lifestyle disparities among the Earth’s inhabitants.

Some live in relative comfort while others exist in desperate poverty. No human enjoys the suffering of other humans. It is not in the nature of humanity to harm other humans or derive pleasure from the fact that other humans are harmed.

Enter human intelligence. Some humans are a little more intellectually equipped than the standard model. Let’s call them politicians, educators and leaders. These humans represent the ugly underside of the human race. They all seem to demonstrate the same personality types that collaborated with the Nazis in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s. They lead from behind letting the people take the blows while they fill their pockets with cash.

They come to the people with verbal virtuosity and peddle snake oil, Kool Aid and all manner of toxic potions that lead the people to destruction while they profit from it. There are two basic groups that have been doing this in the United States for over half a century. Let’s call them Republicans and Democrats.

It would be a good thing for all humans to live on the planet respecting each other and living in peace. Economic globalization has its merits but cultural globalization requires the smart humans to sell out the average humans. Granted many humans are lazy and they don’t pay attention to what’s being done to them until it’s too late to avoid catastrophe.

Fortunately the stupid humans were outnumbered by the reasonable humans in our last election and we now have a president that actually represents the people not the elite. He’s going after the tax code which is the source of their power. Good for him.

GFY. Globalization is about removing people's Identities and being subservient to a global power structure.

People aren't that stupid yet. Nice try, but no.

The Russians aren't, the Chinese aren't, and the Americans aren't.

You got a game plan? We do, does not involve globalism.

GFY. Globalization is about removing people's Identities and being subservient to a global power structure.

I don't like being put into a box with the rest of the world. There are oceans between us for a reason

Last edited:

Don't forget the North Koreans. The Arab states as well. I don't like being put into a box with the rest of the world. There are oceans between us for a reason

They could be included, too. NK is its own entity.

Arabs don't eat pork like the rest of us do.

You left out Israel. Why?

Don't forget the North Koreans. The Arab states as well. I don't like being put into a box with the rest of the world. There are oceans between us for a reason

What does pork have to do with us being different?. It goes much deeper than that. It goes into how we think, if we think, how we cultivate, how we react.

What does pork have to do with us being different?. It goes much deeper than that. It goes into how we think, if we think, how we cultivate, how we react.

I see you're still avoiding Israel, why? They are God's chosen people.

Yeah, The Taliban, North Korea....total globalists.

I see you're still avoiding Israel, why? They are God's chosen people.

Because Israel has nothing to do with what I said.Why do you hate Israel?

Arabs think much differently than the rest of the world. They don't cultivate, they raid. I never said I hated Israel. I said they're God's chosen people.

That's what he said, and I'm sticking to it.

But I like bacon..Mmmmm..bacon!

Arabs think much differently than the rest of the world. They don't cultivate, they raid.

Exactly my point

I misread your statement. You meant that the Russians and Chinese aren't globalists? I think they would love to be

Arabs think much differently than the rest of the world. They don't cultivate, they raid. I never said I hated Israel. I said they're God's chosen people.

That's what he said, and I'm sticking to it.

But I like bacon..Mmmmm..bacon!

I like how its ok to condemn all arabs but a sin against god to criticize the state of Israel. How does it feel to be a slave?

Forum List

Back