Globalization 101

lol do you know what kek actually is/means?

“Kek” is a translation of the acronym “LOL” (laugh out loud) when reading text written by members of the Horde faction as an Alliance player in the online multiplayer game World of Warcraft (WoW).

It only proves their ignorance. I knew it would.

If only the alt-right stayed on WOW.
If only anti-white racism didn't exist....

“Kek” is a translation of the acronym “LOL” (laugh out loud) when reading text written by members of the Horde faction as an Alliance player in the online multiplayer game World of Warcraft (WoW).

I know, I'm sure you would have been a success.

I doubt my mediocrity would show much less if it didn't.

The problem is that most of society is so far below mediocrity that I am a success no matter how little I do.

The problem is that most of society is so far below mediocrity that I am a success no matter how little I do.

Go back to school and get an education, GED, whatever it takes.

Go back to school and get an education, GED, whatever it takes.
I have an education.

It is the indoctrination and the certificate of authenticity that I don't have.

How sad that some think kek is a pagan god lol erg...I mean kek

Egyptian to be exact.

Kek (mythology) - Wikipedia

People did not look up egyptian mythology when they started praising kek lol...aka kek

No, it was a happy coincidence. Just a bunch of circle jerking on 4chan really.
You mean the actual smart millenials?

No, they're starting college or have already graduated by now.

LMAO. People like me are America. You may realize that one day.

I'm not John Wayne, I do like the characters he played and pretty much him.

Say you're not playing a role, ck.

PaxAeon/AeonPax. I've always enjoyed your posts. The "kek" thing, eh..I'm not into false Gods.

Unfortunately, people like you did represent middle American traditional values but just look around you. After decades of your sloppy stewardship, most of what used to make America great now lies in ruins. You let the left trample you and let their degenerate policies ruin the lives of so many young Americans. You could have put a stop to it before it was too late but no.

Egyptian to be exact.

People did not look up egyptian mythology when they started praising kek lol...aka kek

Are you certain there is such an animal?

Egyptian to be exact.

The only millennials who haven't graduated college by now are those who dropped out.

4chan is mostly full of college graduates.

Marion, stay in your little close minded bubble. Ignorance is bliss, or so they say. You think Soros is your friend...:lmao: I rest my case

Can I laugh when we controlled-demolition the dome of the rock?

Oh wait a minute, I don't need your permission for jack shit.

GFY. Don't you worry about me, I'll be OK.

The only millennials who haven't graduated college by now are those who dropped out.

I am familiar with them 4chan dudes. :rolleyes:

Some of them actually h4x0r1z3 some things.

PaxAeon/AeonPax. I've always enjoyed your posts. The "kek" thing, eh..I'm not into false Gods.

Unfortunately, people like you did represent middle American traditional values but just look around you. After decades of your sloppy stewardship, most of what used to make America great now lies in ruins. You let the left trample you and let their degenerate policies ruin the lives of so many young Americans. You could have put a stop to it before it was too late but no.

Egyptian to be exact.

Plenty of them.

Most millennials are actually quite extraordinary in one way or another.

The problem is that talent is largely going to waste because of mindless "progressivism" and reactionary doublethink.

Plenty of them.

Most millennials are actually quite extraordinary in one way or another.

The problem is that talent is largely going to waste because of mindless "progressivism" and reactionary doublethink.

It seems the younger gen didn't get infected, though. What's going on there?

I'd like to know, I only found out about "safe spaces" last year.

In my day, there were no "safe spaces" The dean did have a paddle and sometimes tweaked his golf swing on your butt.

That's in public school.
In private school, my friend told me they used a canoe paddle.

Millennials were born in the early 80s up to the early 2000's. Nothing like getting your own generation wrong, is there?

Marion, stay in your little close minded bubble. Ignorance is bliss, or so they say. You think Soros is your friend...:lmao: I rest my case

You don't need my permission and I don't need yours. You can laugh if you please. No skin off my teeth

BTW. What does that have to do with Soros being your bud?

I was loathe to begin a new thread on this topic when it came up on another one, because, quite frankly, the claim is so ridiculous it does not deserve discussion, let alone its own thread. However, since it is likely to drive the other thread off-topic...

The claim made on the other thread was that Israel does not exist. The context of this assertion is the vile notion that it is not possible to commit a crime against Israel or Israelis (read: Jews), including war crimes and humanitarian crimes -- thus absolving Arabs of all wrong-doing when Israel (read: Jews) is the target.

It is a perverse and abhorrent corruption of humanitarian law to claim that crimes committed against a certain ethnic group are not crimes. And frankly, anyone in the US experiencing the horror in your country this past week should be ashamed to suggest such a thing.

The criteria for existence as a state, as provided by the claimant are as follows:

a ) a permanent population;
b ) a defined territory;
c ) government; and
d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.

Clearly Israel has a permanent population, a government and the capacity to enter into relations with other states, I am going to assume the claimant has no quarrels with those three, though he is free to correct me if I am wrong. The supposed criteria that Israel is missing is a "defined territory".

I beg to differ. Israel has a clearly defined territory. It has a treaty with Egypt, defining its southern border. It has a treaty with Jordan, defining its eastern border. It has treaties of the Mandate documents defining its northern borders with Lebanon and Syria (with some disputes) which also confirms its eastern and southern borders. And, of course, it has the sea as its western border. Further, it has a treaty with the government acting on behalf of the Palestinian people that a future border between Israel and Palestine will come about after permanent negotiations.

I'm going to point out that a disputed border is NOT cause to dissolve a nation nor to prevent its formation. There are literally dozens and dozens of disputed borders in the world. If a disputed border is the only criteria for "non-existence" then Syria and Lebanon do not exist. Canada does not exist. The US does not exist. Nor any of the dozens of other nations with border disputes.

A "defined territory" is a general term, and not one that depends on uncontested boundaries. It is very easy, in practical terms, to define Israel's sovereign territory.

If it walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck -- you can be certain its a duck.

And, I'm just going to drop this here:

IF it is true that no crimes can be committed against a peoples if their nation does not exist -- then Israel has committed no crimes against the Arab Palestinians and have absolutely no need to "adhere to international law". Indeed, Israel is free to carry out whatever deeds it likes upon the Arab "Palestinian" people.

You don't need my permission and I don't need yours. You can laugh if you please. No skin off my teeth

What if I told you the dome of the rock will be obliterated and Solomon's temple returned to even better glory?

Forum List

Back