Global Warming? Where?

It's Denierism at its finest! It refuses to acknowledge the omnipotent CO2 molecule! Floods and fires! Hurricanes and billions of dead king crabs! All due to Manmade Global Climate Warming Change!

co2_trend_mlo.png

See the above chart! It Proves how dangerous CO2 really is!!! We shut the global economy for most of 2020 and all of 2021 in response to the Fauci Funded Wuhan Bioweapon!! And look! No effect on CO2!! Like shooting Godzilla with a Handgun!! I know I'm wasting my allotment of exclamation points, but this apathy around Manmade Global Climate Warming Change, even after we stole Great's childhood makes me so angry!!! If shutting the global economy for 2 years has no effect whatsoever on CO2, what will?!!!!!

We've created a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CO2 is not a pollutant. without it there could be no life of any kind on earth. your prophet, the great liar algore, said that by now all of Florida and most of the east coast would be under water and there would be no ice at either pole--------------did those things happen?

CO2 is not a pollutant. without it there could be no life of any kind on earth. your prophet, the great liar algore, said that by now all of Florida and most of the east coast would be under water and there would be no ice at either pole--------------did those things happen?
Do you not understand sarcasm??

What ignorance. Do you even have a dictionary ?

When they used them, what did they find?
College-Level Stupidity

They didn't use them in Vietnam. My General Classification Test score was 152, but I was put in Infantry instead of Intelligence. Typical of Diploma Dumbos, the knee-jerk people in it had the reconnaisance information before the Tet Offensive but were so narrow-minded that they came up with the interpretation that the enemy would all converge on one outpost, "because that's what they did against the French."

not made up????????????????? is florida under water as Gore predicted? is all the polar ice gone, as Gore predicted? your whole climate change religion is bunk.
Yes, yes. They only reason Florida isn’t is because of all the flood mitigation by fed funds. Why don’t you actually quite what Gore said….instead of making up shit. Btw, it wasn’t just Gore…it’s every other country in the world. But your special, right ?

not made up????????????????? is florida under water as Gore predicted? is all the polar ice gone, as Gore predicted? your whole climate change religion is bunk.
Wrong bozo.
In his Academy Award-winning 2006 documentary "An Inconvenient Truth," Gore warned about the coming impact of climate change on the Arctic ice cap, but he said studies showed it would be gone in the summertime "within the next 50 to 70 years" — so by 2056 or 2076.

if you imagine that Gore was right, you have quite an imagination.

Al Gore is richer than you ... is that imagination? ... he flies around in a LearJet complaining about LearJet pollution ... you drive an F-150 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

I can't believe you wasted the coal and the time to post that ...

Al Gore is richer than you ... is that imagination? ... he flies around in a LearJet complaining about LearJet pollution ... you drive an F-150 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

I can't believe you wasted the coal and the time to post that ...
Gore is rich because of fools that buy his BS------------like you.

Gore is rich because of fools that buy his BS------------like you.

I've been using renewables my entire adult life ... Bonneville was installed in the 1930's ... just how ignorant are you? ... see where I posted my "where", Jefferson is adjacent to both main trunk lines between massive Columbia River hydroelectricity and California ...

Cheapest electricity in the nation ... renewable and completely socialized ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Forum List

Back