Global Warming? Where?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The Abstract bluntly declares that ‘standard climate models are rejected by time series data on global temperatures’ while the conclusions state ‘the results imply that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes in the pattern of the temperature fluctuations.'”

Plus: “‘To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions?’ may prove to be the most important scientific paper in the last 10 years.”

The “climate change” nonsense is not about controlling the earth’s “climate,” it’s about controlling the earth’s inhabitants. Most telling is they demand to gut the world economy and control it (aka Communism) while telling you they don’t have a clue as to what, if any, impact they’re demands will have on the environment.

It’s all about control while they live in 12,000 beachfront mansions and fly private jets.

“The Abstract bluntly declares that ‘standard climate models are rejected by time series data on global temperatures’ while the conclusions state ‘the results imply that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes in the pattern of the temperature fluctuations.'”

Plus: “‘To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions?’ may prove to be the most important scientific paper in the last 10 years.”

The “climate change” nonsense is not about controlling the earth’s “climate,” it’s about controlling the earth’s inhabitants. Most telling is they demand to gut the world economy and control it (aka Communism) while telling you they don’t have a clue as to what, if any, impact they’re demands will have on the environment.

It’s all about control while they live in 12,000 beachfront mansions and fly private jets.

This is the same article referenced below, described as "Norway paper". It is a pre-print. It has not been reviewed and has not been accepted for publication in any refereed journal.

The abstract in a scientific paper is for indexing purposes ... you kids today maybe weren't taught how to use the old-fashioned pre-internet indexing publications ... they were just like Google, but in printed form ...

You were correct going to the conclusions of the paper ... this is where we find the results of the experiment, rather than what was sought ... I usually scan the paper looking for a proper error analysis as well ...

Chick is infamous for this ... reading the abstract and declaring it proof positive ... when in fact the paper concluded the opposite ... funnier than hell ... she just doesn't understand basic scientific method ...

Don't attempt to absorb scientific information that is above your level of understanding!

This is the same article referenced below, described as "Norway paper". It is a pre-print. It has not been reviewed and has not been accepted for publication in any refereed journal.

It's Denierism at its finest! It refuses to acknowledge the omnipotent CO2 molecule! Floods and fires! Hurricanes and billions of dead king crabs! All due to Manmade Global Climate Warming Change!

co2_trend_mlo.png

See the above chart! It Proves how dangerous CO2 really is!!! We shut the global economy for most of 2020 and all of 2021 in response to the Fauci Funded Wuhan Bioweapon!! And look! No effect on CO2!! Like shooting Godzilla with a Handgun!! I know I'm wasting my allotment of exclamation points, but this apathy around Manmade Global Climate Warming Change, even after we stole Great's childhood makes me so angry!!! If shutting the global economy for 2 years has no effect whatsoever on CO2, what will?!!!!!

We've created a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't attempt to absorb scientific information that is above your level of understanding!

Do you understand the science here? ... "CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes" ... that statement is clear enough ... not all experiments give the results we want ... and this conclusion is consistent with the calculated values ...

How does a 1ºC increase change weather? ...

Do you understand the science here? ... "CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes" ... that statement is clear enough ... not all experiments give the results we want ... and this conclusion is consistent with the calculated values ...

They can only parrot what their masters tell them to parrot.

Just wait, I'll ask a certified climate scientist for you and then we'll both know!

Or should we just be happy with what you' and our weatherman have already pulled out of your own ass?

It's Denierism at its finest! It refuses to acknowledge the omnipotent CO2 molecule! Floods and fires! Hurricanes and billions of dead king crabs! All due to Manmade Global Climate Warming Change!

co2_trend_mlo.png

See the above chart! It Proves how dangerous CO2 really is!!! We shut the global economy for most of 2020 and all of 2021 in response to the Fauci Funded Wuhan Bioweapon!! And look! No effect on CO2!! Like shooting Godzilla with a Handgun!! I know I'm wasting my allotment of exclamation points, but this apathy around Manmade Global Climate Warming Change, even after we stole Great's childhood makes me so angry!!! If shutting the global economy for 2 years has no effect whatsoever on CO2, what will?!!!!!

We've created a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temperatures fell during 2021 ... the opposite of correlation ... created a monster ... "Oh no, there's goes Tokyo" ...

Just wait, I'll ask a certified climate scientist for you and then we'll both know!

Or should we just be happy with what you' and our weatherman have already pulled out of your own ass?

This is core Astrophysics ... starting with Planck's radiation law ... continuing to Stefan-Boltzmann ... "irradiation is proportional to temperature raised to the fourth power" ... which means we need to add tremendous amounts of carbon dioxide to raise temperatures a little tiny bit ... and a single degree Celsius is smallest measure of temperature used in Atmospheric Sciences ... we just don't use expensive thermometers in the field ... and we should all know the drawbacks using color temperature ...

Any pilot would know this ... but go find yourself a "climate scientist" ... may I suggest UCLA? ... remember to ask for the calculated values, that seems the part you don't understand ...

This is core Astrophysics ... starting with Planck's radiation law ... continuing to Stefan-Boltzmann ... "irradiation is proportional to temperature raised to the fourth power" ... which means we need to add tremendous amounts of carbon dioxide to raise temperatures a little tiny bit ... and a single degree Celsius is smallest measure of temperature used in Atmospheric Sciences ... we just don't use expensive thermometers in the field ... and we should all know the drawbacks using color temperature ...

Any pilot would know this ... but go find yourself a "climate scientist" ... may I suggest UCLA? ... remember to ask for the calculated values, that seems the part you don't understand ...
I'm intimidated!
How can any laypersons argue against your? The world's foremost authority, from whom the entire denialist side gleans their facts??

I'm intimidated!
How can any laypersons argue against your? The world's foremost authority, from whom the entire denialist side gleans their facts??

All I did was take a class ... yes ... that does mean I have more formal education is such matters than you ...

How does 1ºC warmer change weather? ... I say it doesn't based on the above mentioned formal education ... what does your "climate scientist" say? ... and show his math ...

If you read the actual paper (https://www.ssb.no/en/natur-og-milj...594b9225f9d7dc458b0b70a646baec3339/DP1007.pdf) I think you'll have to conclude it's a piece of shit. There is a wealth of unsupported opinion and they support they do use is hardly objective; Koonin and Curry, for instance. Some of their presuppositions are questionable. They claim, for instance, that the global temperature record for the last 400 years shows warming. A glance at any of several temperature graphs will clearly show that any preindustrial warming was the slight rebound from the Little Ice Age. Here, for instance:

1697997085289.png

By RCraig09 - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, File:2000+ year global temperature including Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age - Ed Hawkins.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Going back further clearly shows that the Earth was on the downhill side of the last interglacial period and that temperatures have been falling for several millennia.

Temperatures fell during 2021 ... the opposite of correlation ... created a monster ... "Oh no, there's goes Tokyo" ...
1697997274982.png

It looks to me as if temperatures fell in (by my count) 60 different years in the previous 140. Yet global temperatures have risen.

The abstract in a scientific paper is for indexing purposes ... you kids today maybe weren't taught how to use the old-fashioned pre-internet indexing publications ... they were just like Google, but in printed form ...

You were correct going to the conclusions of the paper ... this is where we find the results of the experiment, rather than what was sought ... I usually scan the paper looking for a proper error analysis as well ...

Chick is infamous for this ... reading the abstract and declaring it proof positive ... when in fact the paper concluded the opposite ... funnier than hell ... she just doesn't understand basic scientific method ...
I have demonstrated on multiple occasions that I know the scientific method and the value of honesty far, far better than do you.

Forum List

Back