Global Warming? Where?

Just wait, I'll ask a certified climate scientist for you and then we'll both know!
Green Is the Color of Envy

Climatology, a descriptive science, is for students who don't have the IQ for productive science. They form a jealous cult of slaves to the Gaian Godzillas. Pathetic misfits, they desperately need to imagine themselves as comic-book superheroes out to save the world from all the industrial inventions made by High IQs.

Climatology, a descriptive science, is for students who don't have the IQ for productive science. They form a jealous cult of slaves to the Gaian Godzillas. Pathetic misfits, they desperately need to imagine themselves as comic-book superheroes out to save the world from all the industrial inventions made by High IQs.
Yep. And to tell the truth would create no employment for them, so therefore they must lie

Yup, some are Still using IQ as a measure of intellect. How much of a drop in one’s IQ would you say they deserve, when they find out no one uses IQ for any but scamming people out of money.
Send a check and they’ll send them an official looking document with a number high enough theyn can brag about, to their low IQ friends.

And that makes you what, smarter than NASA ?Hilarious.,
I had no idea a piece of paper has intelligence.
Or are you talking about people who work for a government department?

“The Abstract bluntly declares that ‘standard climate models are rejected by time series data on global temperatures’ while the conclusions state ‘the results imply that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes in the pattern of the temperature fluctuations.'”

Plus: “‘To what extent are temperature levels changing due to greenhouse gas emissions?’ may prove to be the most important scientific paper in the last 10 years.”

The “climate change” nonsense is not about controlling the earth’s “climate,” it’s about controlling the earth’s inhabitants. Most telling is they demand to gut the world economy and control it (aka Communism) while telling you they don’t have a clue as to what, if any, impact they’re demands will have on the environment.

It’s all about control while they live in 12,000 beachfront mansions and fly private jets.

It has been known to be nonsense for at least 10 years.
Having followed Biden for decades I safely assert he is science stupid. A whole speech on OMNIcron Same with VP
THIS IS EMBARRASSING

I had no idea a piece of paper has intelligence.
Or are you talking about people who work for a government department?

Reading isn’t your strong suit.

Having followed Biden for decades I safely assert he is science stupid. A whole speech on OMNIcron Same with VP
THIS IS EMBARRASSING

You’re the one who claims to be smarter than every climate science institute in the world, not Biden. That makes you an illiterate.

THIS IS EMBARRASSING

Do you have a presidential candidate that you believe is "science smart"?

Ramaswamy earned a summa cum laude BA in Biology on his way to a JD from Yale. Unfortunately, he also seems to be a conspirarcy theorist, Trump-loving Nazi.
Yup
It’s going to be hard to replace Trump with another imposter. He had decades in public life telling people how great he was. Ramaswamy seems to be mistakingly thinking you can be an a-hole on day one.

Yup
It’s going to be hard to replace Trump with another imposter. He had decades in public life telling people how great he was. Ramaswamy seems to be mistakingly thinking you can be an a-hole on day one.
SCOTUS is about to throw out all your Banana Republic J6 crap.

1702576216237.gif

Have a nice day!

Yup, some are Still using IQ as a measure of intellect. How much of a drop in one’s IQ would you say they deserve, when they find out no one uses IQ for any but scamming people out of money.
Send a check and they’ll send them an official looking document with a number high enough theyn can brag about, to their low IQ friends.
Insults and Ingratitude Caused High IQs to Go on Strike

The exploitation you support comes from "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?"

Forum List

Back