Global Warming? Where?

I've been using renewables my entire adult life ... Bonneville was installed in the 1930's ... just how ignorant are you? ... see where I posted my "where", Jefferson is adjacent to both main trunk lines between massive Columbia River hydroelectricity and California ...

Cheapest electricity in the nation ... renewable and completely socialized ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

paid for with taxpayer money, I rest my case

Gore is rich because he believes what every climate research facility in the world believes. That makes you stupid and poorer, and he’s smarter and richer.
bullshit, more than half of the world's climate experts do not agree with the AGW religion and know that algore is a fraud. yes, he has more money than I do, I am sure he thanks you and his other followers for his wealth and his 20,000 sq ft house that consumes more power than a small city. you libs are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

Gore is rich because of fools that buy his BS
The Cancer That Has Destroyed All Civilizations

Gore is rich because of fools who allow the unearned privilege of inheritance. Even politically hereditary—his father was a viable candidate for the Presidential nomination, just like Romney's was. Otherwise, both would be nobodies, as they should have been if we lived in a society with a future.

The Cancer That Has Destroyed All Civilizations

Gore is rich because of fools who allow the unearned privilege of inheritance. Even politically hereditary—his father was a viable candidate for the Presidential nomination, just like Romney's was. Otherwise, both would be nobodies, as they should have been if we lived in a society with a future.
two traitors to our great nation who should never be allowed to hold any federal position ever again.

two traitors to our great nation who should never be allowed to hold any federal position ever again.
You believe Gore and Romney are traitors? Based on what?

Just to put us all on the same page, you are accusing these two of having betrayed this nation to one or more of our enemies. Like Trump did.

Gas or gasoline ? You don’t pour gas, you pour gasoline. It’s gasoline engines.
Where do you think gasoline/ petroleum comes from? OIL you stupid fk. wow. you play dumb well, I tell you.

Solar energy supplements the additional electricity needed during peak hours dufus. That’s during daylight idiot. You do know that don’t you ?
And photons are free.
It's fking much much colder at night after Nov 1, So you are factually incorrect yet again. Furnaces struggling to keep the heat going takes fking a lot of electricity and you fking know nothing of that. You sure know very little about the northern hemisphere, especially for six months of the year.

Do you have some reason to believe it was extraordinarily warm in 1955? There were temperatures from around the Antarctic continent. Were THEY extraordinarily warm? Not simple to warm the pole without some warm air coming in across the coast, now is it.
I wish you actually knew what the world consists of. You have an uncanny way of filtering to one or two areas that represent less than one qtr of the globe.

Just wait, I'll ask a certified climate scientist for you and then we'll both know!

Or should we just be happy with what you' and our weatherman have already pulled out of your own ass?
Who is that? Post the name.

Ramaswamy earned a summa cum laude BA in Biology on his way to a JD from Yale. Unfortunately, he also seems to be a conspirarcy theorist, Trump-loving Nazi.
it seems you still have no clue what a Nazi is. Name one person he intends to put away in a concentration camp? What items he wishes to take away from americans, any american?

You don't know that it's the demofks who want to take the right of free speech and the 2nd amendment. How CNVENIENT huh? That's the pot calling out. BTW, history really isn't your friend is it?

Last edited:
There is no such thing as IQ. We’ve left that idea decades ago. No one number indicates the general overall intellect of any one individual. We all know it, we only have to look in the mirror at our own successes and failures. IQ is just away of putting peoples into servitude.
Having common sense is the greatest attribute of all. Figuring out whether to put on boots or coats when it's below zero out, some are not smart enough to do that. You most likely have little if any common sense. If you had an iota of it, you would know the warmers are full of shit.

it seems you still have no clue what a Nazi is. Name one person he intends to put away in a concentration camp? What items he wishes to take away from americans, any american?
YOU seem to be the person who doesn't know what characterizes a Nazi
You don't know that it's the demofks who want to take the right of free speech and the 2nd amendment. How CNVENIENT huh? That's the pot calling out. BTW, history really isn't your friend is it?
It is history that accurately identifies the characteristics of a Nazi and what democrats have and have not done. Your lies and ignorance, as always seems to be the case, go no where.

YOU seem to be the person who doesn't know what characterizes a Nazi

It is history that accurately identifies the characteristics of a Nazi and what democrats have and have not done. Your lies and ignorance, as always seems to be the case, go no where.
So you don’t know what a Nazi is?

Having common sense is the greatest attribute of all. Figuring out whether to put on boots or coats when it's below zero out, some are not smart enough to do that. You most likely have little if any common sense. If you had an iota of it, you would know the warmers are full of shit.
You can’t have common sense unless you have the facts first, foolish. Common sense doesn’t exist without knowledge. To gain knowledge you need to be educated. Only idiots think you come out of the womb with common sense

Forum List

Back