Global Warming? Where?

You can’t have common sense unless you have the facts first, foolish. Common sense doesn’t exist without knowledge. To gain knowledge you need to be educated. Only idiots think you come out of the womb with common sense
I don’t need any facts from anyone, my common sense is from experience

Yes, yes. They only reason Florida isn’t is because of all the flood mitigation by fed funds. Why don’t you actually quite what Gore said….instead of making up shit. Btw, it wasn’t just Gore…it’s every other country in the world. But your special, right ?
Wow, now this is fantasy land right here.

Gore is rich because he believes what every climate research facility in the world believes. That makes you stupid and poorer, and he’s smarter and richer.
and makes money to say it. DOH!

two traitors to our great nation who should never be allowed to hold any federal position ever again.
Worse Than State Ownership Is Hereditary Ownership

We, and Canada with the True D'ohs, should make it a law that no one can run for office if a parent held elected office.

Communism reveals its true HeirHead roots by the fact that the sons of Party members are automatically registered in the Party. The leader of China is the son of someone who was highly placed in its government.

and makes money to say it. DOH!
I have no problem with capitalism and making smart investments
It’s only a problem when somehow Al agrees with every climate science research facility in the world . He’s smart

Forum List

Back