Glenn Beck: Get 9/11 Right!!!!

tfhatbelieve3sc.jpg

great pic of Daveman,Toto and Californai Girl,now we know what they look like in real life.These are typical posts of the OCTA'S when they cant refute the evidence,they resort to this childish nonsense.
"Evidence"? Is that what you kids are calling it these days? :lol:

wow that must suck to have to allow such intrusions into your personal existence just for a dollar..However your lame responses of implied drug impairment and tinfoil hats only serve to highlight the fact you have very little knowledge of 911 and have taken little effort to inform yourself regardless of your opinion

You might as well come out and say it: You consider only people who agree with you to be informed.

I know it. You know it. Stop dancing around it. You don't want honest discussion, you want immediate and unquestioning acceptance.

No,I may consider them to be in denial or to reach conclusions and opinions I disagree with ,but I recognize them as informed opinions ,you however clearly have little knowledge of the questions surrounding 9/11
And you're wrong. I've seen the questions. The answers you want defy the laws of physics.

You might as well come out and say it: You consider only people who agree with you to be informed.

I know it. You know it. Stop dancing around it. You don't want honest discussion, you want immediate and unquestioning acceptance.

No,I may consider them to be in denial or to reach conclusions and opinions I disagree with ,but I recognize them as informed opinions ,you however clearly have little knowledge of the questions surrounding 9/11
And you're wrong. I've seen the questions. The answers you want defy the laws of physics.

such as

great pic of Daveman,Toto and Californai Girl,now we know what they look like in real life.These are typical posts of the OCTA'S when they cant refute the evidence,they resort to this childish nonsense.

Frady Cat Davemen,with Toto and Californai Girl on his sides here again slept through science classes in third grade,because if he did not,he would know that to accept the official version of the governments collapse of the towers,then he is saying like all OCTAS always say around here,that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol::lol: Yep Frady cat deniar Daveman has been exposed as sleeping through sciece classes his whole life like all OCTA'S have.:lol: this is what daveman does when confronted with evidence and facts.:scared1: as do all OCTA'S of course.:lol:

Last edited:
ANYONE who claims Inside Job as being on their side has questionable intelligence. The idiot posts on other web sites and he's a complete fool.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

such as
I have zero confidence you'd look at anything I presented with an open mind. So why should I bother?

Frady Cat Davemen...
"Frady Cat"? You do know this isn't kindergarten, right? :lol:
...with Toto and Californai Girl on his sides here again slept through science classes in third grade,because if he did not,he would know that to accept the official version of the governments collapse of the towers,then he is saying like all OCTAS always say around here,that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol::lol: Yep Frady cat deniar Daveman has been exposed as sleeping through sciece classes his whole life like all OCTA'S have.:lol: this is what daveman does when confronted with evidence and facts.:scared1: as do all OCTA'S of course.:lol:
tardcopy6qq.jpg

We ?...who the fuck is ..we...lil Ollie

We would be about 99% of everyone who has ever read any of Inside Jobs Posts. That would be who the fuck we is. And questionable intelligence is putting it mildly.

So in your uniformed opinion only !0 % population does not believe the official conspiracy theory and they are all of questionable intelligence ?

That is one reason why you and your fellow conspiracy nuts will remain nuts. No one ever mentioned 10% of the population. The only person we are talking about is Inside job. Now unless there are only 10 people in this world, then he/she/it doesn't make up 10% of anything.

We would be about 99% of everyone who has ever read any of Inside Jobs Posts. That would be who the fuck we is. And questionable intelligence is putting it mildly.

So in your uniformed opinion only !0 % population does not believe the official conspiracy theory and they are all of questionable intelligence ?

That is one reason why you and your fellow conspiracy nuts will remain nuts. No one ever mentioned 10% of the population. The only person we are talking about is Inside job. Now unless there are only 10 people in this world, then he/she/it doesn't make up 10% of anything.

I see you wish to narrow the question of 9/11 down to your imagined beliefs of one poster..right

I see you wish to narrow the question of 9/11 down to your imagined beliefs of one poster..right

Never said that either, you asked me a direct question which was about a comment about one person. So sorry you now want to expand on that. It make it a whole other, completely different conversation. But you knew that...... Or then, maybe you didn't.

ANYONE who claims Inside Job as being on their side has questionable intelligence. The idiot posts on other web sites and he's a complete fool.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

says some drone calling himself Obamamerica....what a Obamamoron
Inside Job is an idiot. If you back him then, uh, I guess you are an idiot too. BTW your pic backs up what I think of you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

says some drone calling himself Obamamerica....what a Obamamoron
Inside Job is an idiot. If you back him then, uh, I guess you are an idiot too. BTW your pic backs up what I think of you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your inane post confirm your inaneness...you completely lack substance

Forum List

Back