Glenn Beck: Get 9/11 Right!!!!

wow that must suck to have to allow such intrusions into your personal existence just for a dollar..however your lame responses of implied drug impairment and tinfoil hats only serve to highlight the fact you have very little knowledge of 911 and have taken little effort to inform yourself regardless of your opinion
when you get most of your info on 9/11 from nut cases like alex jones, you are not informed, you are deceived

yet another strawman...all ya got ?
its not a strawman, it is a FACT

again, since you lack the reading comprehension skills of a 5 year old, saying "like" does not mean "only"

Last edited:
when you get most of your info on 9/11 from nut cases like alex jones, you are not informed, you are deceived

its not a strawman, it is a fact

again, since you lack the reading comprehension skills of a 5 year old, saying "like" does not mean "only"

well ,in fact.. Like /only ..does not change the emptiness meaninglessness of your statement in any significant way

its not a strawman, it is a fact

well ,in fact.. Like /only ..does not change the emptiness meaninglessness of your statement in any significant way
the fact that you believe a lot of nutcases is TRUE

I submit that is just a further distraction from your ignorance on the subject
I really would like to see 9/11 the way you see it, but my employer subjects me to random urinalysis.

wow that must suck to have to allow such intrusions into your personal existence just for a dollar..However your lame responses of implied drug impairment and tinfoil hats only serve to highlight the fact you have very little knowledge of 911 and have taken little effort to inform yourself regardless of your opinion

You might as well come out and say it: You consider only people who agree with you to be informed.

I know it. You know it. Stop dancing around it. You don't want honest discussion, you want immediate and unquestioning acceptance.

You have not researched any of factors in regard to 9/11 so why do you pretend you have ?? your entire opinion of 9/11 is formed from spoon fed media sound bites and nothing more
And you know this...how, exactly?

I submit you found it the same place you find the rest of your "theories": Your transverse colon.

I submit that is just a further distraction from your ignorance on the subject

...but eots, your are the MOST ignorant on this subject. You get your info from ridiculous fantasy websites and retards like Alex Jones that just make this shit up as they go. Your picture of what happened on 9/11 is so distorted and convoluted, you couldnt be further from the real truth. You really need to stop going to those loony conspiracy websites.

Hi Inside Job:

yeah Glenn Beck is a sellout to the american people.He is one of those agents that pretends to be on our side but really isnt.The fact that he works for FOX speaks volumes about his credibility and integrity.

Inside-job murderers of innocent Americans like Karl Rove (How He Influenced The 911 Commission Report) are hiding in plain sight at Fox News as a Fox News Contributor (story). The jury is still out (my models are running) on whether Glenn Beck is a Govt Shill, or just in 911Denial like most of America.

Let us give Glenn Beck the benefit of the doubt for now and see how he handles exposure to 'the' 911Truth ...

GL,

Terral

Hi California Girl:

To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't read this forum. Why don't you contact him at Fox, and give the rest of a break from your inane ranting. Just an idea.

Glenn Beck, Stu the Executive Producer and Christopher Brady were all sent a copy of the email I posted in the Opening Post of this Topic using Contact Information from this website:

The Glenn Beck Program - Contact Us

Email Contacts:

Glenn Beck | [email protected]

This is the general contact for reaching Glenn Beck. Please note that Glenn gets hundreds of emails everyday and while he does read them he does not always have the opportunity to answer them all.

"Stu" | [email protected]

Stu is the Executive Producer and Head Writer for the Glenn Beck Program.

Christopher Brady
|
[email protected]

Chris is the webmaster for Glenn Beck and is responsible for the design and updates of Glennbeck.com - please send him your comments about the website and content updates (including news tips).
Yes. I do watch Glenn Beck every day at 5 PM Eastern Time on Fox News. No. I do not expect Glenn or anyone at Fox News to make any attempt at getting 9/11 right, because this is another News Team running diversion for the out-of-control Bush and Obama Administrations and the corrupt Congress. However, if Glenn Beck or anyone at Fox News is interested in truly exposing 'the' 911Truth about what really happened on 9/11, then I am more than happy to provide assistance.

If the California Girl would be so kind as to point out ANY errors in my Opening Post Presentation (make my day), using whatever she calls credible evidence, then I will also be happy to post my supporting arguments. No, I do not expect the California Girl to find any errors in any of my 911Truth Posts, because none exist ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Daveman:

tfhatbelieve3sc.jpg

Thank you very much for offering your rebuttals to the Opening Post Presentation. Please stop by and post your silly nonsense anytime the urge strikes, because you obviously have no case for what really happened on 9/11.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Dave and Inside Job:

as always,the OCTA'S California girl and Daveman cover their ears,close their eyes and sing out loud to themselves to avoid facing reality.

Daveman :)confused:) is the circus clown for USMB members in complete denial :)disbelief:) about what really happened on 9/11.

I'll stick with the reality that adheres to the laws of physics, thermodynamics, and metallurgy, thanks. YMMV.

No sir. Daveman has made a case for NOTHING. Take yourself back to the Opening Post and try to 'debunk' ANYTHING. Try to find just one mistake where you can 'then' claim that I am wrong about something. THEN boast like Daveman has proven something in this debate.

Here is proof that Daveman is in complete denial about 9/11:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

Okay, Daveman, show us using your laws of physics, thermodynamics and metallurgy (this guy is an idiot) how this EMPTY HOLE is actually a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. Oh, do you need a closer look?

crater-stahl.jpg

Okay. Now you are at the same level as the firetruck hood looking down into a little hole that is no more than a few feet deep. We can see grass growing on all the slopes down to the bottom of the EMPTY HOLE, so now Daveman will start explaining 'his' case using evidence that we are truly looking at a crashed 100-ton Jetliner!

17-93.jpg

Okay, hotshot: I see lots of workers and the empty hole, but most everyone has their back turned to what 'you say' is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner. Please point out the two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines at any time!

02766a20.jpg

This black and white photograph was shown on the News Stations on 9/11 to hide the fact that green grass is growing down all the slopes, but we still see the same EMPTY HOLE. And, by clicking this link to the U.S. Geological Survey Satellite Photograph taken on April 20, 1994, you will see the same EMPTY HOLE ...

Click Here

.... that was already there LONG before the 9/11 Attacks! No sir. Mr. Daveman :)confused:) has a case for NOTHING, but he is here to deny, deny and deny what really happened on 9/11 to the applause of his idiot buddies :)cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:) ...

GL,

Terral

Still haven't seen a shred of physical evidence that would disprove any of the major points of the 911 CR. Anyone else seen anything? No? Didn't think so......

Hi Inside Job:

yeah Glenn Beck is a sellout to the american people.He is one of those agents that pretends to be on our side but really isnt.The fact that he works for FOX speaks volumes about his credibility and integrity.

Inside-job murderers of innocent Americans like Karl Rove (How He Influenced The 911 Commission Report) are hiding in plain sight at Fox News as a Fox News Contributor (story). The jury is still out (my models are running) on whether Glenn Beck is a Govt Shill, or just in 911Denial like most of America.

Let us give Glenn Beck the benefit of the doubt for now and see how he handles exposure to 'the' 911Truth ...

GL,

Terral
KKKarl Rove! Booga booga!!

karltherovariancopy6bn.jpg

Dear Glenn Beck and Team Members:

I watch Glenn Beck on Fox News every day and we agree on most topics. However, I truly believe in my heart of hearts that the man to establish the 9/12 Project (link) should have the facts 'right' concerning 9/11. I am going to show you ten things that Glenn Beck does not know about the 9/11 Attacks and I hope and pray that you will do the research and wake up to what is really going on. This is very important, Glenn ...

1. The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM and not at the Official Time of 9:38. The Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001 Timeline (Link #1) says:

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."
Eastern Regional Air Traffic Control reported that an aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM!

2. The Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Command Center Clock stopped at exactly 9:31:39 AM (Link #2).

3. The Doubletree Security Camera (Link #3) recorded the explosion in the minute of 9:32 AM (Link #3a)!

4. The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence (to Jim Ritter NTSB @ Link #4) places AA77 six minutes and six seconds (6:06) outside Pentagon Airspace at 9:31:39 AM.

5. The 911 Commission Report and the Arlington County After-Action Report (first two links at Link #5) have been keyword sanitized of the plural term "explosions" and both Govt Documents use the singular term exactly six (6) times.

6. April Gallop (Army Sergent) and her son were injured, during the Pentagon attack that took place at the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (Link #6 = Raw Story Article @ first link). April Gallop has sued Dick Cheney and others using Bill Veale from the CenterFor911Justice (Link #7). The Judge has ruled that lawsuit to be 'frivolous' in favor of the Cheney Defense.

7. Terry Cohen stood at the impact hole at the Column Line 14 Wedge One Wall location at the Pentagon in mere seconds after the initial 9:31:39 Attack (News Video at Link #8) to report seeing "Just Smoke."

8. The Pentagon was subsequently attacked a second time at exactly 9:36:27 AM to become Lloyde England's "big boom" (famous taxi driver from the Link #9 article) exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds after the initial attack. The massive light pole (#1) was launched into Lloyde's taxi windshield at 9:31:39 AM for the 'big boom' (second attack) to take place while he and his partner (from white van) were removing the pole (see picture at Link #10).

9. Alan Wallace and Mark Skipper (story @ Link #11) were on-station Foam 161 (Fort Meyer) Firemen injured during the 9:31:39 AM original explosion and 9/11 was their first day on the job. Both men ran to hide under their vehicles at 9:31:39 AM, but were chased out by the 'fire' that appeared on the scene exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later at the second attack.

10. The Twin Towers were attacked earlier that morning to give Navy Command Officers time to convene in the Navy Command Center for the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike to ensure that no Navy Jets joined the New York Theater (Link #12 = What Happened At The Pentagon). The Navy Jet to strike the Pentagon at 9:36:27 was retrofitted to have Raytheon Missile attached at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (Link #13) for the Global Guardian Wargames (Link #14 = What Happened on 9/11) that was the cover operation for the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks.

The fact is that the Govt Document Proves 9/11 Was An Inside Job (Link #15). If Glenn Beck and your team will review the evidence and work with me on exposing 'the truth' about 9/11, then I will name names and show you precisely how all of these things fit together for something MUCH bigger. The same European and American Banksters responsible for 9/11 are also orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Meltdown towards a specific end.

Sincerely,

Terral ...

Link #1: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB165/faa5.pdf
Link #2: http://www.news.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=2480
Link #3: 911 No airplane hit the Pentagon! The truth about Flight 77 - AOL Video
Link #3a: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/0932AMExplosion.jpg
Link #4: http://web.archive.org/web/20061007032310/http://www.ntsb.gov/info/Flight_+Path_+Study_AA77.pdf
Link #5: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/71987-9-31-a.html
Link #6: 9/11 Was An Inside Job: April Gallop Injured During 9:32 AM Missile Strike
Link #7: Center for 9/11 Justice
Link #8: n_11_34_witness_pent.avi
Link #9: LP: Lloyd, Survivors' Fund Project Survivor Story[Pentagon Crash Survivor]Link #10: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/Terral03/BeforeAndAfter.jpg
Link #11: http://www.heartofamericaquilt.com/files/alanwallace.pdf
Link #12: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-what-happened-at-the-pentagon-on-9-11-a.html
Link #13: Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-11; same parts found at Pentagon - Looking Glass News
Link #14: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/102063-this-is-what-happened-on-9-11-a.html
Link #15: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ovt-documentation-proves-9-11-inside-job.html

I was thinking of pos repping Terral for his shortest post ever.

But, I realized that I didn't want to waste rep on him.

Daveman Is In 911Truth Denial ...

Hi Daveman:

Thank you very much for offering your rebuttals to the Opening Post Presentation. Please stop by and post your silly nonsense anytime the urge strikes, because you obviously have no case for what really happened on 9/11.

GL,

Terral
I've seen your "truth". It relies so heavily on coincidence, distortion, willful ignorance of science, and absolute impossibility that it's amazing that anyone can take it seriously.

But you just keep pretending you're smarter than everyone else. It's amusing. :lol:

I really would like to see 9/11 the way you see it, but my employer subjects me to random urinalysis.

wow that must suck to have to allow such intrusions into your personal existence just for a dollar..However your lame responses of implied drug impairment and tinfoil hats only serve to highlight the fact you have very little knowledge of 911 and have taken little effort to inform yourself regardless of your opinion

You might as well come out and say it: You consider only people who agree with you to be informed.

I know it. You know it. Stop dancing around it. You don't want honest discussion, you want immediate and unquestioning acceptance.

No,I may consider them to be in denial or to reach conclusions and opinions I disagree with ,but I recognize them as informed opinions ,you however clearly have little knowledge of the questions surrounding 9/11

Hi Inside Job:

GL,

Terral

If he isnt a shill, then like all the OCTA'S here,he slept through third grade science classes and only knows what CIA plants Bill O'Reily and Hannity and Colmes have told him and nothing about the evidence,facts or witness testimonys.more than likely,the former,the first one though.

Forum List

Back