Glenn Beck: Get 9/11 Right!!!!

Hi Inside Job with Daveman, California Girl, Ollie mentioned:

If he isnt a shill, then like all the OCTA'S here,he slept through third grade science classes and only knows what CIA plants Bill O'Reily and Hannity and Colmes have told him and nothing about the evidence,facts or witness testimonys.more than likely,the former,the first one though.

What most people fail to understand, about those in complete 911Truth Denial, is that the 'mystery of iniquity/lawlessness' (2Thes. 2:7-12) plays a LARGE role in forcing people to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11). People like Daveman, California Girl, Ollie, Xotoxi and Glenn Beck really see a crashed 100-ton Jetliner in this EMPTY HOLE (my Flight 93 Topic) ...

93crash2.jpg

... even though nothing like that appears anywhere in the Official Govt Photographs. Remember that America's unwillingness to get 9/11 Right are reasons #7-10 (my Topic) that the USA 'is' most certainly worthy to be utterly destroyed off the face of the earth 'and' Glenn Beck and 'his' 911Denial are part of the problem. When Glenn Beck stands before the Lord God and seeks a heavenly reward for starting the 9/12 Project (among other seeming achievements), then I will be standing right there and pointing to how he helped the real 9/11 Inside-job murderers of Innocent Americans continue to hide in plain sight.

There is still time for Glenn Beck and his Fox Team to do the right thing, but the clock is ticking and time is running out ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

If he isnt a shill, then like all the OCTA'S here,he slept through third grade science classes and only knows what CIA plants Bill O'Reily and Hannity and Colmes have told him and nothing about the evidence,facts or witness testimonys.more than likely,the former,the first one though.

What most people fail to understand, about those in complete 911Truth Denial, is that the 'mystery of iniquity/lawlessness' (2Thes. 2:7-12) plays a LARGE role in forcing people to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11). People like Daveman, California Girl, Ollie, Xotoxi and Glenn Beck really see a crashed 100-ton Jetliner in this EMPTY HOLE (my Flight 93 Topic) ...

93crash2.jpg

... even though nothing like that appears anywhere in the Official Govt Photographs. Remember that America's unwillingness to get 9/11 Right are reasons #7-10 (my Topic) that the USA 'is' most certainly worthy to be utterly destroyed off the face of the earth 'and' Glenn Beck and 'his' 911Denial are part of the problem. When Glenn Beck stands before the Lord God and seeks a heavenly reward for starting the 9/12 Project (among other seeming achievements), then I will be standing right there and pointing to how he helped the real 9/11 Inside-job murderers of Innocent Americans continue to hide in plain sight.

There is still time for Glenn Beck and his Fox Team to do the right thing, but the clock is ticking and time is running out ...

GL,

Terral

Even though we have shown you dozens of photos of this area that show debris scattered all over the place. Even though the FBI said they recovered 95% of the plane. But of course the FBI lied, right? When you have some real proof that there was no plane there, please let us know.

ANYONE who claims Inside Job as being on their side has questionable intelligence. The idiot posts on other web sites and he's a complete fool.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

says some drone calling himself Obamamerica....what a Obamamoron
Inside Job is an idiot. If you back him then, uh, I guess you are an idiot too. BTW your pic backs up what I think of you.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

so says Ohio Goofer a troll agent that got himself banned from another site I post at.:lol:

great pic of Daveman,Toto and Californai Girl,now we know what they look like in real life.These are typical posts of the OCTA'S when they cant refute the evidence,they resort to this childish nonsense.

Frady Cat Davemen,with Toto and Californai Girl on his sides here again slept through science classes in third grade,because if he did not,he would know that to accept the official version of the governments collapse of the towers,then he is saying like all OCTAS always say around here,that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol::lol: Yep Frady cat deniar Daveman has been exposed as sleeping through sciece classes his whole life like all OCTA'S have.:lol: this is what daveman does when confronted with evidence and facts.:scared1: as do all OCTA'S of course.:lol:

Bless your heart, you really aren't very bright are ya?

All I did was point out the fucking obvious (that Glen Beck doesn't read this site) to the terminally stupid (Terrall - because he's written a post to Glen Beck on USMB). I thought I was being helpful by suggesting that, should he actually want Glen Beck to read his drivel, he would be better off actually sending it to him. It appears that is too sensible for Terrall, or you.

Moron.

great pic of Daveman,Toto and Californai Girl,now we know what they look like in real life.These are typical posts of the OCTA'S when they cant refute the evidence,they resort to this childish nonsense.

Frady Cat Davemen,with Toto and Californai Girl on his sides here again slept through science classes in third grade,because if he did not,he would know that to accept the official version of the governments collapse of the towers,then he is saying like all OCTAS always say around here,that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol::lol: Yep Frady cat deniar Daveman has been exposed as sleeping through sciece classes his whole life like all OCTA'S have.:lol: this is what daveman does when confronted with evidence and facts.:scared1: as do all OCTA'S of course.:lol:

All I did was point out the fucking obvious (that Glen Beck doesn't read this site) to the terminally stupid (Terrall - because he's written a post to Glen Beck on USMB). I thought I was being helpful by suggesting that, should he actually want Glen Beck to read his drivel, he would be better off actually sending it to him. It appears that is too sensible for Terrall, or you.

Moron.

still wating for you to stop doing this.:scared1:when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute on the kennedy assassination or 9/11. But you wont change,you OCTA'S like Ditzcon below me,always do that. In my experience with you on these two issues,you always run off with your tail between your legs when confronted with evidence and facts that prove your wrong which is what all 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists always do.so i hope your having fun watching that tv set with Dunceman and Toto. bye.

Last edited:

Moron.

still wating for you to stop doing this.:scared1:when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute on the kennedy assassination or 9/11. But you wont change,you OCTA'S always do that. In my experience with you on these two issues,you always run off with your tail between your legs when confronted with evidence and facts that prove you wrong which is what all 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists always do.so i hope your having fun watching that tv set with Dunceman and Toto. bye.
still waiting for you(or any troofer) to post actual evidence and not your paranoid delusions

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Even though we have shown you dozens of photos of this area that show debris scattered all over the place. Even though the FBI said they recovered 95% of the plane. But of course the FBI lied, right? When you have some real proof that there was no plane there, please let us know.

Gomer Pyles ever so gullible trust in the FBI.:lol:Like the FBI is always truthful,never tells a lie, and is always looking out for all of us.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Gomer Pyles ever so gullible trust in the FBI.:lol:Like the FBI is always truthful,never tells a lie, and is always looking out for all of us.:lol::lol:
it would help your cause if you could actually prove they were wrong instead of mindlessly claiming they are with no proof

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Well dumbfuck, they are more credible than you are.

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Well Terral dont expect Glenn Beck to reverse his stance on 9/11.As I said before,the fact that he works for Fox News and surrounds himself with those agents I mentioned,I dont think he is one of those Official Conspiracy Theory Apologists like the posters you mentioned here that only see what they want to see and are in denial.You'll find out down the road when he never reverses his stance,he is as corrupt as Hannity and Colmes and O'Reily are.just watch and see when again,he doesnt reverse his stance.

Yeah and J Edgar Hoover was the most caring,compassionate man that ever lived Gomer.:lol:

Yeah and J Edgar Hoover was the most caring,compassionate man that ever lived Gomer.:lol:

What is it that Hoover had to do with the 911 investigation? I don't recall seeing his name anywhere....

Yeah and J Edgar Hoover was the most caring,compassionate,and honest man that ever lived Gomer.:lol: in one way your actually right about something,there are credible FBI agents out there like the ones that have said that Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorists attacks and have spoken about their superiours telling them to lay off the leads.No doubt THOSE FBI agents are more credible than me,no question about that.:lol: thats true.

Moron.

Rimjob has a problem with logic, facts, spelling, women, men, kids, adults, the aged, the unborn, the moon, the sun, the stars, the shit between heavenly bodies and wood. The only friend he has is padded wall paper.

Forum List

Back