Glenn Beck: Get 9/11 Right!!!!

Well dumbfuck, they are more credible than you are.

Yeah and J Edgar Hoover was the most caring,compassionate man that ever lived Gomer.:lol:

What is it that Hoover had to do with the 911 investigation? I don't recall seeing his name anywhere....

Nice dodge,the FBI has a long history of corruption.it hasnt changed one bit since Hoover.If that agency had any credibility,it would take down his name.Many FBI agents over the years in fact have said ,their embarrased to work for that organization and see Hoovers name still out there displayed in washington.Bye agent.as always,your ramblings are boring.

Last edited:
Yeah and J Edgar Hoover was the most caring,compassionate man that ever lived Gomer.:lol:

What is it that Hoover had to do with the 911 investigation? I don't recall seeing his name anywhere....

Nice dodge,the FBI has a long history of corruption.it hasnt changed one bit since Hoover.If that agency had any credibility,it would take down his name.Many FBI agents over the years in fact have said ,their embarrased to work for that organization and see Hoovers name still out there displayed in washington.Bye agent.as always,your ramblings are boring.

You're literally too stupid to insult.

You're literally too stupid to insult.
um not really
but he is too stupid to understand that he has been
;)

Gomer Pyles ever so gullible trust in the FBI.:lol:Like the FBI is always truthful,never tells a lie, and is always looking out for all of us.:lol::lol:

Well dumbfuck, they are more credible than you are.

Yeah and J Edgar Hoover was the most caring,compassionate,and honest man that ever lived Gomer.:lol: in one way your actually right about something,there are credible FBI agents out there like the ones that have said that Bush threatened them with arrest if they tried to stop the terrorists attacks and have spoken about their superiours telling them to lay off the leads.No doubt THOSE FBI agents are more credible than me,no question about that.:lol: thats true.

Did you just claim that Bush threatened FBI agents with arrest if they didn't allow 911 to happen? That has got to be the craziest statement you have ever made. You do understand that you could have made a fortune with this information if only you actually had proof. LOL You are so funny....

Former FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill wanted to investigate the terrorists who were planning to blow up the trade towers on 9-11, but he was prevented from doing so by George W. Bush signing presidential directive W199i. Presidential directive W199i prohibited the FBI and Defense Department officials from stopping terrorists.

frontline: the man who knew | PBS

Former FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill wanted to investigate the terrorists who were planning to blow up the trade towers on 9-11, but he was prevented from doing so by George W. Bush signing presidential directive W199i. Presidential directive W199i prohibited the FBI and Defense Department officials from stopping terrorists.

wait, PBS is now a legit source?

I expected this thread to be more entertaining.
Everyone seems to be ignorant of the actual facts concerning the 911 incident.

Ok, I am going to go through this one more time;
Evil aliens abducted the planes, and all the passengers on 911. They had abducted humans before, to breed a super race of humans. Unfortunately they abducted a midget, thus they were only able to breed a race of evil midgets. They had also abducted Elvis, but he was impotent and his dna was damaged by drugs, so all he was good for was training the evil midgets. The evil midgets were the ones that cleaned up the mess on the ground, killed a few people to make it look real and likely planted the explosives that actually took down the buildings since when they abducted the planes they could not have hit the buildings. (yes, that exactly why you don't see any wreckage in PA, it was all staged by the midgets.) Now that was just the beginning, the abducted plane passengers are being used to breed a race of normal sized super humans to take over the world.
Now all we need to figure out is how long it takes to breed, raise and train a race of normal sized super humans.
Now doesn't that just make much more sense than either the official story or the wired together theories that are casually tossed around by the conspiracy theorists?
Yes there is a conspiracy, but our government simply isn't smart enough or skilled enough to pull it off.
Therefore, it must be evil midgets, its the only thing that makes sense.

Some of the midgets were surgically altered to look like normal size humans,(which they are not), and left behind to engage in a constant disinformation campaign.
Creativedreams, terral, 911insidejob---all midgets left here to create a cover until the evil superhuman race is strong enough to attack.
EOTS is a real human, just a little misguided.

Evil space midgets is simply the only story that is credible enough to be true.

Frady Cat Davemen,with Toto and Californai Girl on his sides here again slept through science classes in third grade,because if he did not,he would know that to accept the official version of the governments collapse of the towers,then he is saying like all OCTAS always say around here,that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer applies anymore.:lol::lol: Yep Frady cat deniar Daveman has been exposed as sleeping through sciece classes his whole life like all OCTA'S have.:lol: this is what daveman does when confronted with evidence and facts.:scared1: as do all OCTA'S of course.:lol:

Bless your heart, you really aren't very bright are ya?

All I did was point out the fucking obvious (that Glen Beck doesn't read this site) to the terminally stupid (Terrall - because he's written a post to Glen Beck on USMB). I thought I was being helpful by suggesting that, should he actually want Glen Beck to read his drivel, he would be better off actually sending it to him. It appears that is too sensible for Terrall, or you.

Moron.

still wating for you to stop doing this.:scared1:when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute on the kennedy assassination or 9/11. But you wont change,you OCTA'S like Ditzcon below me,always do that. In my experience with you on these two issues,you always run off with your tail between your legs when confronted with evidence and facts that prove your wrong which is what all 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists always do.so i hope your having fun watching that tv set with Dunceman and Toto. bye.

You are mistaking me for someone who actually reads your 'evidence'. I don't. I am simply not interested in your conspiracy theories. It is, however, entertaining as hell that you think I give enough of a shit to read your crap. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bless your heart, you really aren't very bright are ya?

All I did was point out the fucking obvious (that Glen Beck doesn't read this site) to the terminally stupid (Terrall - because he's written a post to Glen Beck on USMB). I thought I was being helpful by suggesting that, should he actually want Glen Beck to read his drivel, he would be better off actually sending it to him. It appears that is too sensible for Terrall, or you.

Moron.

still wating for you to stop doing this.:scared1:when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute on the kennedy assassination or 9/11. But you wont change,you OCTA'S like Ditzcon below me,always do that. In my experience with you on these two issues,you always run off with your tail between your legs when confronted with evidence and facts that prove your wrong which is what all 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists always do.so i hope your having fun watching that tv set with Dunceman and Toto. bye.

You are mistaking me for someone who actually reads your 'evidence'. I don't. I am simply not interested in your conspiracy theories. It is, however, entertaining as hell that you think I give enough of a shit to read your crap. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
if the name he uses isnt enough of a hint that you roll your eyes and skip over the rest, you find enough in the first line or two that says stop reading here

still wating for you to stop doing this.:scared1:when confronted with evidence and facts you cant refute on the kennedy assassination or 9/11. But you wont change,you octa's like ditzcon below me,always do that. In my experience with you on these two issues,you always run off with your tail between your legs when confronted with evidence and facts that prove your wrong which is what all 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists always do.so i hope your having fun watching that tv set with dunceman and toto. Bye.

you are mistaking me for someone who actually reads your 'evidence'. I don't. I am simply not interested in your conspiracy theories. It is, however, entertaining as hell that you think i give enough of a shit to read your crap. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
if the name he uses isnt enough of a hint that you roll your eyes and skip over the rest, you find enough in the first line or two that says stop reading here

well you are both more than welcome to fuck off at anytime

you are mistaking me for someone who actually reads your 'evidence'. I don't. I am simply not interested in your conspiracy theories. It is, however, entertaining as hell that you think i give enough of a shit to read your crap. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so are you
and your troofer brothers

so are you
and your troofer brothers

I have had EOTS on ignore for months now.

At some point, you simply have to let those who can't swim drown and get on with the race.

He still PM's me and I wish USMB would come up with a more efficient way of deleting a message...I mean Fastmail has a feature that takes mail from certain people and puts it directly into the garbage can.

As for the thread, Glenn Beck is a joke; one of the reasons many Americans yearn for the good old days of having 3 networks and television that went off the air at about 1:00 AM. Cable TV just needs to fill 168 hours of programming per week. None of the news stations or Fox (they're not a news network) want to be the first to go with infomercials so they put morons like Beck on the air. If it were not Glenn Beck, it would be someone else who just jumps up and down and waves hers or his arms to get attention.

Off the subject but not really, I'm really quite stunned to have not seen the guy from CNN on FOX yet....he quit recently and I can't remember his name. Lou Dobbs....it came to mind thanks to a Google search. I'd give him a listen I suppose but the fact that he hasn't surfaced with FOX TTBOMK...suggests that he may be interested in contributing something and not just showing up and letting his PA's dig up "news" to talk about.

I'm fascinated at the FOX and Tea Party phenomenon though....really. I hope I never find out but at what age do you simply ignore common sense and frankly objectivity and decide..."hey, these people are making sense finally"? Has any of the tea-baggers burned their Medicare cards yet to rally against Government health care?

Anyway, this post is what happens to you when you don't have you're 2nd cup of coffee before turning on the computer at 5:00 in the morning. Have a good day America. I love you.

Sorry but do some actual reading and research. Presidential directive W199i is non-existent. Never existed. Was not ever written or signed by any President.

FAIL

Hi Ollie:

The fact is that Ollie, CandyCorn, California Girl and the rest of these 911Truth Deniers are DEAD WRONG about 9/11, just like Glenn Beck!

Sorry but do some actual reading and research. Presidential directive W199i is non-existent. Never existed. Was not ever written or signed by any President.

Let us examine what appears in the Opening Post of this Topic to see what Ollie and company are ignoring.

1. The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM and not at the Official Time of 9:38. The Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001 Timeline (Link #1) says:

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."

The FAA Chronology Timeline specifically says that the report of the aircraft crashing into the west side of the Pentagon came in at 9:32 AM and NOT at 9:38 AM like the Official Cover Story says. Now Ollie and his 911Truth Deniers can explain WHY this evidence disagrees with 'their' version of what happened on 9/11!!!

Everyone here should read Barbara Honegger's Famous Paper (PDF file) called:

The Pentagon Attack Papers: The Clock that Broke the Lie

GL,

Terral

Hi Ollie:

The fact is that Ollie, CandyCorn, California Girl and the rest of these 911Truth Deniers are DEAD WRONG about 9/11, just like Glenn Beck!

Let us examine what appears in the Opening Post of this Topic to see what Ollie and company are ignoring.

1. The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM and not at the Official Time of 9:38. The Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001 Timeline (Link #1) says:

The FAA Chronology Timeline specifically says that the report of the aircraft crashing into the west side of the Pentagon came in at 9:32 AM and NOT at 9:38 AM like the Official Cover Story says. Now Ollie and his 911Truth Deniers can explain WHY this evidence disagrees with 'their' version of what happened on 9/11!!!

GL,

Terral

Um Terral, you really cannot prove a conspiracy by quoting a professional conspiracy nut.....

Hi Ollie:

GL,

Terral

Um Terral, you really cannot prove a conspiracy by quoting a professional conspiracy nut.....

you try to prove your conspiracy by quoting lying bureaucrats that have been caught in lies repeatedly

Hi Ollie:

GL,

Terral

you try to prove your conspiracy by quoting lying bureaucrats that have been caught in lies repeatedly

Um, no. We have prove that the 911CR is mostly correct because they had presented actual physical evidence. You should try that some time.Their evidence even stood up in court.

Forum List

Back