Glen Beck eats a Weiner!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-zxRDE8XQk]YouTube - Glenn '' GOLDFINGER '' Beck Eats A Weiner[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no wonder you like that, wllow, it's almost as stupid as one of your posts.

:lol:

i can see where beck would be concerned that the congressman might actually tell people how they're getting ripped off by the rodeo clown.

i can see where beck would be concerned that the congressman might actually tell people how they're getting ripped off by the rodeo clown.

what financial improprrieties has Weiner been charged with doyathink?

don't preach to me "lawyer" you thought kidney failure was funny.

don't preach to me "lawyer" you thought kidney failure was funny.

lithium.GIF

Hey! Beck ain't scared me into buying no gold.. Hazzz you bought some gold..?? no I'm off to find out which 2 charges of "financial improprieities Weiner has been charged with. how comez we don't hear about this stuuffff??

Don't like this kind of comedy. My family names lends itself to comedy, so I don't like it when folks do this.

Beck is a gold bug and has been forever. Gold buggery is a responsible and rational response to the actions of the 0bama presidency. As what happened with GM and Chrysler, Stocks and Bonds are dangerous investments with 0bama in charge. It is not Beck who is raising the price of Gold, it is 0bama.

Forum List

Back