Zone1 Do you have a black friend?

Mine passed away at the age of 28 he was my fishing buddy. I have had many work site friends. We did not have not much in common but the work we were doing and we were friendly toward each other.

Mine passed away at the age of 28 he was my fishing buddy. I have had many work site friends. We did not have not much in common but the work we were doing and we were friendly toward each other.
The last two black guys I called friends, one oded the other went to prison for awhile I don’t know where he is today or if he’s alive. Nate and Neal. Neal was the good one who od’ed. Nate his brother was the drug dealer. The bad one who I’m sure his parents blame for neal getting into drugs. I blame him too.

And they grew up in a good white community. Two parents. But Nate was lazy and embraces that ghetto mentality much like wiggers do.

I have had 4-5 good friends that are black over the years.
One currently still a buddy that I have known since the 90s.

Over the years I've had several Black friends I met through work, playing men's league basketball and at the golf course. I used to meet my work friend Ken for dinner occasionally, but he moved to Phoenix we stay in contact through Facebook.

I had lots of black friends when I lived in L.A., near Crenshaw. But that was decades ago. If it was now, probably not. Most blacks are systemic racists.

About 6 to 8 years ago, when PBS had opposing viewpoints, they had a black guy and a retired white cop on TV. When they asked the black guy why blacks don't follow laws, the black said "slavery was a law, so why should he follow white people's laws."

Blacks have a saying: if it is white...it ain't right. Blacks have to run everything, or it is white supremacy. I don't make this stuff up. Here is a snip from an NPR story where a black woman says just that. They were discussing multiracial churches.

Korie Little Edwards, from the NPR story link below...

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things.

White supremacy to a black person is anything run by whites. Blacks will never accept whites running anything. Nowadays when I lock eyes with a black person on the street or parking lot, they look like they have hatred in their eyes. I try to avoid blacks at all costs.

Of course, I don't have many white friends either.

I could probably count em on one hand.

Maybe just two or three fingers.

Probably more like two fingers.

It's an interesting term, the word ''friend.''

I suppose it just depends on how one defines the term.

Two of the best friends I ever had were Negroes. Currently I get along well with the Negroes I know.

I have never known an Oriental I did not like.

Two of the best friends I ever had were Negroes. Currently I get along well with the Negroes I know.

I have never known an Oriental I did not like.

I get along rather well with Mexicans for some reason. Of course, they know that I can understand what they're saying, too, so there's that I suppose. lol.

They're among my best neighbors, though.

There are 5 times more whites than blacks.

Hm. Well, statistically speaking, I suppose that likely explains why they only asked one black feller if he had any white friends in that video.

Most blacks have many friends who are white.

But he said he ain't have no white friends. He said white folks is scary.

I get along rather well with Mexicans for some reason. Of course, they know that I can understand what they're saying, too, so there's that I suppose. lol.

They're among my best neighbors, though.
I envy you for your knowledge of Spanish. I studied it in high school, but I forgot nearly all of it.

Forum List

Back