Suspicions about the Florida Mosque Bombing Story

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Suspicions about the Florida Mosque Bombing Story

Did anyone fact check the Crooks and Liars story?

Problems with this story...
Crooksandliars appears to be lying about something. They posted this "" a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. ...on May 19, 2010

"Investigators said they have obtained physical evidence they hope will lead to the culprit. The brick wall in the back of the Islamic Center on St. Johns Bluff Road is charred several feet high, and the explosive device appeared to go off in a hole at the bottom of the wall. The damage was estimated to be about $500-$600." -http://www.news4jax.com/news/23529601/detail.html from television media in Florida on May 11, and 12, 2010

this is outside of the building.

This is a horrible act and the local media were all over this as IS the government/authorities. What I find disturbing is the spin. We do not need exaggerated stories meant to inflame or garner sympathy as if Americans have to be lied to in order to codemn an attack on our Muslim neighbors. It smacks of progressive attitudes towards average Americans.

Last edited:
Moslems are the common enemy of mankind as are wolves. Not much room for discussion.

Do you hide ayourtough guy attitude in real life, or are you this tough out in public? You must get into fights all the time, eh?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

nah your sort are pretty much pussies irl. They just run to their nanny(state) crying for protection from the meanie rightwingers. no sand to fight their own battles

Moslems are the common enemy of mankind as are wolves. Not much room for discussion.

This person does NOT represent those of us who are members of the NRA...everyone please note that.

and frankly sweetpea NEITHER DO YOU......we each 'represent' ONLY ourselves. You will find though the the average NRA member is much closer to my worldview than to your neo-pagan alternate lifestyle personnae.

You are a dying breed....thank the gods.

Really??? I have launched several natural progeny into the world who are every bit as 'obnoxious' as I. Then there are my adapted (in the Roman sense) progeny. Dying breed? Not hardly sweetpea. It is your sort who when the history is written by MY sort will turn out to have been stillborn.

This time ya ain't even gonna last long enough to plant some sacred groves for us to cut down, pity.

The media is salivating for the day a white honkey cracker kills a bunch of "mooslims"...
I personally hope that never happens.

If a moslem catches fire, do the Right Thing- piss on him

seriously, you do know there are ways to win people over to an argument--if you actually had one? :eusa_whistle:

Come on Dante, you have to admit that was witty! I heard the same joke with Blacks, Latinos, Jews, White Supremacists, Green Bay Packer Fans etc as the one on fire.

Last edited:
If a moslem catches fire, do the Right Thing- piss on him

seriously, you do know there are ways to win people over to an argument--if you actually had one? :eusa_whistle:

Come on Dante, you have to admit that was witty! I heard the same joke with Blacks, Latinos, Jews, White Supremacists etc as the one on fire.

Oh, the joke is fine.

the poster is a loser troll with no redeeming qualities at all.

:eusa_whistle:

I do think he is an old school veteran of this country. Not easy to be a loser with that on your resume. Just my 2 cents!

Come on Dante, you have to admit that was witty! I heard the same joke with Blacks, Latinos, Jews, White Supremacists etc as the one on fire.

Oh, the joke is fine.

the poster is a loser troll with no redeeming qualities at all.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back