Katina eats Kilos

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
There are several things about Katina that stuns me. First off she is not a large female. Next she eats as much as an Alligator. Truly a champion eater. She eats for the viewers pleasure the giant Texas steak which is 4.5 pounds. She also eats a salad, a baked potato and a delicious dinner roll. By the way she makes a a living filming her eating. She has eaten some super meals such as a gigantic pizza.

Would you enjoy having her for dinner at your home?

There are several things about Katina that stuns me. First off she is not a large female. Next she eats as much as an Alligator. Truly a champion eater. She eats for the viewers pleasure the giant Texas steak which is 4.5 pounds. She also eats a salad, a baked potato and a delicious dinner roll. By the way she makes a a living filming her eating. She has eaten some super meals such as a gigantic pizza.

MERCY!!!!!!!!! If I ate a four-ounce steak, I'd be ready to hurl!

Now that you saw her eat 4.5 pounds of steak, watch her eat happily 5 pounds of steak and Texas Toast and Baked potatoes and Salads. Can she eat the Carrot Cake though?
This time she eats her heart out in Wisconsin and she has to pay for the two steaks, with a token for $35 being applied to the cost of $84 dollars.

Give her a huge hand.

She makes a living filming herself eating?

What kinda idiot spends money on that?

Last edited:

She'd be great for getting rid of leftovers! :banana:

Can this eating machine finish a 28" Pizza in 45 minutes?
Watch her give it a try.

She makes a living filming herself eating?

What kinda idiot spends money on that?
Well she has attracted a following global and is reported to be paid well.

Check out how much.

WTF does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

What is it with you creeps and sex?
I wanted to see if you wanted to see a woman who is not eating. Why are you whining. Change threads. See that cures your problem.

Katina's system to eat enormous meals and how she stays lean and strong.

Now that you saw her eat 4.5 pounds of steak, watch her eat happily 5 pounds of steak and Texas Toast and Baked potatoes and Salads. Can she eat the Carrot Cake though?
This time she eats her heart out in Wisconsin and she has to pay for the two steaks, with a token for $35 being applied to the cost of $84 dollars.

Give her a huge hand.

Frankly I wouldn't want my huge hand anywhere near this babe when she is in a feeding frenzy.

Frankly I wouldn't want my huge hand anywhere near this babe when she is in a feeding frenzy.
Seriously? That chick just ate 5 lbs of steak, 2 baked potatoes, 2 salads, toast and a dessert?

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2xhdWdoaW5nLWJvbm9iby0zNjB4MjQwLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6MjkwfSwidG9Gb3JtYXQiOiJhdmlmIn19

Forum List

Back