Zone1 Do you have a black friend?

I am fascinated by this. My brother in law and dad came to America as young teens and can’t shake their accents. I guess at a certain age you can’t shake it.

A lot of black Americans can’t speak proper English. So I assume a lot of uk black Brit’s can’t speak the queens English either.

There are other versions of English. Oxford, for instance.

I am fascinated by this. My brother in law and dad came to America as young teens and can’t shake their accents. I guess at a certain age you can’t shake it.

A lot of black Americans can’t speak proper English. So I assume a lot of uk black Brit’s can’t speak the queens English either.
Overall blacks speak a form of Ebonics which they can turn on and off switching to standard English.

The Ebonics is more of a street language used to let other blacks know that they are a safe and trustworthy blacks. That's why blacks turn it on and off.

Remember brad Pitt in snatched? Cockney accent?

Never saw that. Dick van Dyke was most embarrassing doing his version.

LOTR had some decent British accents performed by American actors. Australians found it easier.

Hilarious. How many black friends do you have? 2. What are their names? Uh, uh…lol

My neighbor is Black and I consider him and his family our friends.

He is a very stanch Conservative. The Black that you see at a Trump rally with a red MAGA hat on.

He is a school Principal. His wife is a Bank of America Manager. Their son went to West Point and is a combat veteran.

He is a member of the NRA and we go out shooting together several times a year. He builds AR-15s.

He hates the Democrats and the welfare state. He is very critical of the Black families that won't proper raise their children.

He has rejected the dark side of destructive American Black culture. His family is highly regarded in my mostly White Florida neighborhood.

Other Blacks would call him a sell out or Uncle Tom or whatever but he doesn't give a shit. He gets most of that racist shit from other Blacks in his job as Principal whenever they try to pull the "mababydindunuffin" excuse on their kid doing something wrong. He doesn't give them a pass and they don't like that.

Overall blacks speak a form of Ebonics which they can turn on and off switching to standard English.

The Ebonics is more of a street language used to let other blacks know that they are a safe and trustworthy blacks. That's why blacks turn it on and off.
I know blacks who can not turn it off and on. You know how 700,000 blacks moved out of Detroit during the Great Recession? Those people grew up 100% black. It would be like me trying to do a Russian accent.

I remember my pot dealer at the time was telling me he lived in the Trivoli apartments. I could not understand what he was saying i had to ask him to spell it.

He is a very stanch Conservative. The Black that you see at a Trump rally with a red MAGA hat on.

He is a school Principal. His wife is a Bank of America Manager. Their son went to West Point and is a combat veteran.

He is a member of the NRA and we go out shooting together several times a year. He builds AR-15s.

He hates the Democrats and the welfare state. He is very critical of the Black families that won't proper raise their children.

He has rejected the dark side of destructive American Black culture. His family is highly regarded in my mostly White Florida neighborhood.

Other Blacks would call him a sell out or Uncle Tom or whatever but he doesn't give a shit. He gets most of that racist shit from other Blacks in his job as Principal whenever they try to pull the "mababydindunuffin" excuse on their kid doing something wrong. He doesn't give them a pass and they don't like that.
I do wish more blacks would speak up to the black community. And I mean with the same conviction Jesse Jackson or Al sharpton or malcomb x spoke

I know blacks who can not turn it off and on. You know how 700,000 blacks moved out of Detroit during the Great Recession? Those people grew up 100% black. It would be like me trying to do a Russian accent.

I remember my pot dealer at the time was telling me he lived in the Trivoli apartments. I could not understand what he was saying i had to ask him to spell it.

I watch videos of road trips in West Virginia. With narration from the truck driver.

I can’t get enough of that accent. Some of it sounds like London.

What’s weird about black republicans is they admit america is racist. They just don’t believe it hold blacks back as much as liberals do. Usually because they have a modicum of success.

Remember Ben Carson not everyone is smart enough to make brain surgery money

I do wish more blacks would speak up to the black community. And I mean with the same conviction Jesse Jackson or Al sharpton or malcomb x spoke
Please tell me you are not putting Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton into the same solar system as Malcom X...

Forum List

Back