Katina eats Kilos

Seriously? That chick just ate 5 lbs of steak, 2 baked potatoes, 2 salads, toast and a dessert?
Amazing and she makes an income doing it. Around $200,000 or so.

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?
Well the list is type 2 diabetes, fully controlled, lingering heart condition also controlled, etc. What is wrong with you that your topic is dicks?

she won't have to eat again for a week
She said she adds up the calories of the huge meals and states she needs 20,000 calories per week. So she deducts the calories of the single huge meal and only consumes the remaining calories plus exercises enough the rest of the week. She is a consummate calorie counter and takes care of her exercising.

She said she adds up the calories of the huge meals and states she needs 20,000 calories per week. So she deducts the calories of the single huge meal and only consumes the remaining calories plus exercises enough the rest of the week. She is a consummate calorie counter and takes care of her exercising.
she's in very good shape

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?

Same thing as a lot of people. Or maybe I don't understand just watching people do stuff online.

It's one thing to watch someone fix something and you can learn something, funny stuff I can understand, watch someone do stuff you may not otherwise ever see like the guy that does super slow no of stuff or a guy that has gigantic hydraulic press on occasion and so on. But to follow someone that just eats? I don't get it.

But I have no doubt if she wasn't attractive he wouldn't even know who she is. No one would. It's like some chic I've seen pop-up on YouTube that just chops wood, if she wasn't cute no one would watch her.

But the whole culture built around watching people eat, open boxes, react to music, play games, watch people watch movies and so on is just insanely mind numbing and a huge waste of time. Course I have a wife, a house and property to take care of, a full time job and my own hobbies so I have no time or interest in stuff like this.

And of course the more brain dead morons watch this stuff the more money those people, so the more people think they can just do inane activities online and make money off it by doing pretty much nothing. No wonder so many people want to just be a streamer.

Same thing as a lot of people. Or maybe I don't understand just watching people do stuff online.

It's one thing to watch someone fix something and you can learn something, funny stuff I can understand, watch someone do stuff you may not otherwise ever see like the guy that does super slow no of stuff or a guy that has gigantic hydraulic press on occasion and so on. But to follow someone that just eats? I don't get it.

But I have no doubt if she wasn't attractive he wouldn't even know who she is. No one would. It's like some chic I've seen pop-up on YouTube that just chops wood, if she wasn't cute no one would watch her.

But the whole culture built around watching people eat, open boxes, react to music, play games, watch people watch movies and so on is just insanely mind numbing and a huge waste of time. Course I have a wife, a house and property to take care of, a full time job and my own hobbies so I have no time or interest in stuff like this.

And of course the more brain dead morons watch this stuff the more money those people, so the more people think they can just do inane activities online and make money off it by doing pretty much nothing. No wonder so many people want to just be a streamer.
I don't make it a career to catch interesting videos and it normally does not take me long to be bored. But this young lady aside from being attractive packs a punch eating food. I am amazed she makes two hundred grand annually for eating meals.

I wanted to see if you wanted to see a woman who is not eating. Why are you whining. Change threads. See that cures your problem.
Am I not allowed to ask questions? If you don't wanna talk about it why did you post it?

Is it a fetish thing? If you're ashamed why even bring it up?

Am I not allowed to ask questions? If you don't wanna talk about it why did you post it?

Is it a fetish thing? If you're ashamed why even bring it up?
I have been talking about it. Check to read my several remarks.

IMO, people need to get away from social media and have more interpersonal contact. Some of the things young people obsess with today are just stupid and a waste of time.

Katina vs Tube of Terror

I never heard of the Tube of Terror. But this girl gobbles down hot peanuts. She suffers, oh lord does she suffer.
Can you not watch her eat a Tube of Terror?

Forum List

Back