Zone1 Do you have a black friend?

Please tell me you are not putting Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton into the same solar system as Malcom X...
You know what I mean. I wish black conservatives would preach as hard at the black community as these guys preach to white america.

You know what I mean. I wish black conservatives would preach as hard at the black community as these guys preach to white america.
That is not what they are about.
Jackson and Sharpton are poisonous. Absolute poison. They make their living off of race baiting.

What the black race needs is a lot more conservative blacks to speak out.
They need to listen to ALL of MLK's words - not just the vanilla "I have a Dream".
MLK would explode into a 1000 pieces if he saw how blacks allowed themselves to be tricked into becoming totally dependent on white welfare.

I have heard that knowing one or two is good for self esteem .
I gather it also highlights our rightful privileges and shows how important it is to have a strong and balanced culture for continued stimulation and contentment .
Meanwhile I gather Blacks are doing their best to find better ways to develop for their future and our pleasure .
:cool:
Let's give them our sincere good wishes .

Patronising and idiotic OP .

That is not what they are about.
Jackson and Sharpton are poisonous. Absolute poison. They make their living off of race baiting.

What the black race needs is a lot more conservative blacks to speak out.
They need to listen to ALL of MLK's words - not just the vanilla "I have a Dream".
MLK would explode into a 1000 pieces if he saw how blacks allowed themselves to be tricked into becoming totally dependent on white welfare.
I think we are saying the same thing. I said conservative blacks need to speak out as loudly as they do. Not whisper it like Ben Carson.

What’s weird about black republicans is they admit america is racist. They just don’t believe it hold blacks back as much as liberals do. Usually because they have a modicum of success.

Remember Ben Carson not everyone is smart enough to make brain surgery money
Every country on earth is racist. The USA is far less racist than most. Go to Japan or China if you want to see real racism. The Japanese will barely admit the Hinu are human, let alone Japanese despite them being the original residents of Japan.

Every country on earth is racist. The USA is far less racist than most. Go to Japan or China if you want to see real racism. The Japanese will barely admit the Hinu are human, let alone Japanese despite them being the original residents of Japan.
I think you mean "Ainu," and you are many decades out of date.

Hilarious. How many black friends do you have? 2. What are their names? Uh, uh…lol

I have a few Black friends.

I have had Black friends, Latino Friends, Native American Friends, Muslim friends, Jewish Friends, Asian friends, White friends.

Ironically I have had a few friends who were criminals and went to prison and they were actually white guys.

I have had Black friends, Latino Friends, Native American Friends, Muslim friends, Jewish Friends, Asian friends, White friends.

Ironically I have had a few friends who were criminals and went to prison and they were actually white guys.

Have had means you don't have anymore. What happened to all your
Black friends, Latino Friends, Native American Friends, Muslim friends, Jewish Friends, Asian friends?

I'm going to be honest. Here's who I have in my life

Italians, Greeks, Chaldeans, White mutts who's great grandparents were born in America, Russians, Iranian,

No asians, Muslims, blacks, Mexican friends.

Forum List

Back