Give California back to the Mexicans since they are moving in anyways

Sinace all the democratic politicians are letting the mexicans retake California why not just let them have it that way. I bet they would discover that they can deport 11 million people from their state.
i have lived here 49 years and there have been a hell of a lot of Mexicans here ever since i have been here......so whats your point?...

We should let Canadians move in masses and then just hand back minnesota to them?
thats your point?....how did we go from california to minnesota?...
most likely I-94 east.
i would rather take a nice scenic route myself...
True, I was thinking of the time factor. But scenic is really much better if you can do it.

Sinace all the democratic politicians are letting the mexicans retake California why not just let them have it that way. I bet they would discover that they can deport 11 million people from their state.
i have lived here 49 years and there have been a hell of a lot of Mexicans here ever since i have been here......so whats your point?...
the point is that the rest of the country has not been infested with the vermin until the last 8 years or so. And basically, we are not finding their stench as pleasant as you evidently do.

the point is that the rest of the country has not been infested with the vermin until the last 8 years or so. And basically, we are not finding their stench as pleasant as you evidently do.
what does maryland have 1000 of them?....WOW!.....try upwards of3- 5 million out here,you kinda get used to the "vermin" after 50 years....

what does maryland have 1000 of them?....WOW!.....try upwards of3- 5 million out here,you kinda get used to the "vermin" after 50 years....
Try again oh one of limited knowledge.
Marylands vermin population is over 250,000 now. Maryland is a small state.
Maryland’s illegal immigrant population costs the state’s taxpayers more than $1.4 billion per year for education, medical care and incarceration. The annual fiscal burden amounts to about $790 per Maryland household headed by a native-born resident

http://www.fairus.org/site/DocServer/md_costsw.pdf

Maryland’s illegal immigrant population costs the state’s taxpayers more than $1.4 billion per year for education, medical care and incarceration. The annual fiscal burden amounts to about $790 per Maryland household headed by a native-born resident

still WOW....got that many in the county im in and Orange County is a small County....so how many are Mexicans?...since that is who i was speaking of....bet they are mostly from anywhere but Mexico.......and yes there is a difference....

still WOW....got that many in the county im in and Orange County is a small County....so how many are Mexicans?...since that is who i was speaking of....bet they are mostly from anywhere but Mexico.......and yes there is a difference....
california deserves what they get. You all could have stopped the silly shit years ago, instead you raise taxes to make sure they are taken care of. You refer to anyone that does not share your love for the illegals as racist.
Hint, they are destroying this country, they bring disease, they stink they cost the taxpayers billions of dollars every year and they are hard as hell to pick out of the tire treads of the truck.

california deserves what they get. You all could have stopped the silly shit years ago, instead you raise taxes to make sure they are taken care of. You refer to anyone that does not share your love for the illegals as racist.
Hint, they are destroying this country, they bring disease, they stink they cost the taxpayers billions of dollars every year and they are hard as hell to pick out of the tire treads of the truck.
california deserves what they get.
your right they do....and so does the US for also not stopping this shit years ago...and even today its still going on....
instead you raise taxes to make sure they are taken care of.
im sorry,i did not raise anyones taxes.....and the area were i live the high taxes are sure as hell not to take care of illegals.....
You refer to anyone that does not share your love for the illegals as racist.
i do?.....can you show me were i have said that?.....and while you are at it "oh one of limited knowledge".....show me were i have said i love illegals?...all i said was after 50 years of being around them,you dont really pay much attention to them,plus like i said earlier,there have always been Mexicans in S.California,nothing new out here.....to you this might be new,to me and most out here,its the way it seems to have always been....

havent been any outbreaks since i have been out here...and they stink?....maybe the ones where you are, the ones that live around me are pretty well kept.......and some white and black people dont stink?.....

Here is a better idea. How about the USA invade Mexico and take it over? Implement a mandatory sterilization program and stop all those savages from beheading each other.

Mexico is a failure. It needs to be annexed by the US. Then again, they are the State committed to wealth inequality and no Middle Class. The Mexican Elite are all too happy to export their poor to US.

Yeah the few southern states like Taxus that already want to leave the union should just go. Rejoin Mexico and be done with it. The lawlessness of the drug cartels better suits Taxans anyway so it's a good fit.

havent been any outbreaks since i have been out here...and they stink?....maybe the ones where you are, the ones that live around me are pretty well kept.......and some white and black people dont stink?.....
You sure do spend a lot of energy standing up for your diseased and smelly illegal POS friends.

Yeah the few southern states like Taxus that already want to leave the union should just go. Rejoin Mexico and be done with it. The lawlessness of the drug cartels better suits Taxans anyway so it's a good fit.

Or we could go to war and after we beat the shit out of the liberals exile them to Antarctica.

Here is a better idea. How about the USA invade Mexico and take it over? Implement a mandatory sterilization program and stop all those savages from beheading each other.

I'm cool with the invasion aspect but sterilization is just downright racist dude.

Actually, sterilization is a sign of loving and caring.

Pets are neutered/spayed before they could get over populous for their own good.

Hand California back to the Mexicans and cancel their electoral votes

Hand California and Texas back and La Raza will still be calling for more. Rather than crying and whining about land mass, why is not the the focus on what made California and Texas great? Mexico has oil... Could easily be another Texas. The problem is Mexico will not pursue economic policies that build a middle class and provides for upward mobility.

I don't think Mexico would accept a rudderless bankrupt state... Lol

Forum List

Back